I'm Sorry, but I Can't Love You

My Mr. Perfect

I quickly scrambled up to my feet, looking around. Everything was the same. Except I wasn't there. I saw 2PM go into the coffee shop, just smiling and chatting along. I decided to go into the coffee shop. Besides, I felt kind of thirsty from those time traveling. I went in the shop, ordering a small regular coffee. The cashier gave me my coffee as I paid her. She thanked me while I turned around to leave. I was sitting on a table, all alone. I added sugar in it, looking around for those 2PM guys. Where are they? I thought, looking around. As I stirred my coffee, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I jumped, turning around.

"T-Taecyeon oppa!" I stammered. He smiled, sitting in front of me.

"Annyeong, Yoona!" Taecyeon oppa said, smiling widely. I sighed. This is definitely different from the past. I can change my future. If only if I'm careful, I thought. I smiled at him. 

"Annyeong, Oppa! How are you? It's been so long I haven't spoke to you! Where are your other 2PM members?" I asked, looking around. Taecyeon oppa shrugged. He touched my hand, holding it. I jumped.

"Your hand is so soft," he whispered. I blushed. What was he doing? A few minutes gone by, and he was still holding my hand. I waited for him to release my hand. He didn't budge. He looked into my eyes. It felt so warm and comforting. 

"You look like a beautiful deer," he whispered again. I blushed even more. A couple of minutes, we continued to talk even more. People went in and out of the cafe, while Taecyeon oppa and I just sat there. We were still holding hands, but I took no notice of it. Suddenly, a familiar crowd entered the cafe. I remembered them so well, but I couldn't just quite place them. When they came closer and closer, one familiar manly voice called out, "YOONA?!" I turned to the voice, and recognized it was Donghae oppa! So that means the other SNSD and Super Junior are here! I squealed in my head. I ran up, releasing my hand from Taecyeon oppa, and hugged Donghae oppa. Donghae oppa was shocked, first, but smiled warmly, hugging me back.

"Oppa! I missed you! How was it in the mountains?" I asked, touching his cold cheeks. I warmed it with my warm, soft hands. Donghae seemed to rest in peace as I warmed his cheeks. I smiled. So he does love me! I squealed in my head.

"It was fine... but it would've been better if you went along," Donghae oppa said softly. I giggled. He looked at me in the eyes while mine met his. I think he was about to lean to kiss me, but I released my hands.

"You're going to make my hands cold if I keep warming your cheeks!" I teased. Donghae oppa scoffed, grabbing his coffee. 

"Oh, by the way, Taecyeon, where are the other 2PM members?" Donghae oppa asked, looking at Taecyeon oppa. I almost forgot all about Taecyeon. He seemed hurt and upset.

"I dunno," he said plainly and quietly. I went to sit next to him, feeling a bit upset.

"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked. Taecyeon oppa closed his eyes. He then opened his eyes, looking at me. Is he crying? I thought. His eyes were beginning to fill with tears.

"Y-Yoona, can we go outside and talk for a moment?" Taecyeon oppa croaked. Feeling sympathy for him, I nodded. I brought my coffee, looking at Donghae oppa. He was glaring at Taecyeon oppa, clenching a fist.

"Oppa, I'll be back, okay?" I told him. My voice seemed to sooth him, because his fingers started to release from their grip. He nodded, drinking his coffee. We went outside the cafe, and Taecyeon oppa pulled me aside. 

"Yoona... do you love Donghae?" he asked me. I shyly nodded, turning my head away. 

"Do you love... me?" he swallowed. I didn't move. I looked at him directly in the eyes.

"Oppa, I used to love you, but my heart went on. I love Donghae oppa now, can't you see that?" I asked him. He began to tear up. His nose was getting runny and red. His eyes started to fill with crystal tears that froze in the cold weather.

"I-I-I see," he stammered. I smiled at him, touching his cheeks.

"I'm sure you'll find someone you love. But right now, I love Donghae oppa. Please, don't cry because of this," I begged. I wiped those frozen tears, looking at him deeply in his eyes. I could tell that his heart was warm before, but now, it was frozen just like ice. I sighed.

"Taecyeon oppa, please! I can't love Donghae oppa if you keep acting upset," I said, pleadingly. But he didn't stop crying. Tears just kept dripping down.

"I-I'm trying..." he croaked. I sighed.

"Taecyeon oppa, do you love me?" I asked. He nodded.

"Then if you love me, don't you want me to be happy?" I asked again. He nodded quickly.

"Well then, if I love Donghae oppa and be with him, wouldn't that make me happy? Because if you want me to stay away from Donghae oppa, then that means you don't want me to be happy," I told him. He didn't move. He just looked away. I sighed even deeper.

"Taecyeon oppa, I can't answer this for you, but I can see you seek for answers. All I need from you is your support to confess to Donghae oppa, understand?" I asked him. He threw me a confusing look.

"Aren't boys suppose to confess to girls?" he asked me. I sighed again.

"Yes, put apparently, Donghae oppa can't see that," I said, rolling my eyes. Taecyeon oppa nodded, wiping his tears.

"Well," he said, "I'm not sure how to answer you, but good luck, Yoong! Hope you become happy in the future." He smiled at me, threw away his empty coffee, and left me there. Now, I solved one of my three problems. I just have to more to go: 1. Tell Jessica about who I love and 2. Confess to Donghae.