Ice Skating Heart (Day)

My Mr. Perfect

"YA! Yoona! Come on! Aren't you going to get on the ice?" Hyoyeon unnie called. I shook my head. 

"Ani! I can't! I don't know how to skate! Plus, I don't skate!" I replied. I watched them all skate happily. I really wanted to skate with them, but then I didn't want to be a bother. Then, Donghae oppa skated towards me.

"Want me to teach you?" Donghae oppa offered. I shyly shook my head.

"Ani, I might be a bother. Besides, you're already having fun with everyone," I told him. 

"No, I think it'll be more fun to skate with you," he smiled. I blushed at his words. He helped me put on my skates. Once I was done with that, I took his hand. I stepped on the ice with one of my skates, and I slipped! I could feel my clothes getting wet. Donghae oppa helped me up, chuckling.

"Is it that funny to see me fall?" I pouted. 

"Yeah! You fell when we were snowboarding! And you fell again with ice skates!" he laughed. I frowned at him, hitting his arm playfully. Donghae oppa guided me with my skates. I was actually holding his hands! I first "walked" on the skates, which wasn't that bad. 

"Ya, you're stomping! I said walk! Aish, you're gonna break the ice if you keep stomping!" he teased. I glared at him. He stopped teasing me, continuing to guide me. Once I got the hang of it, I was able to skate well. Some of my unnies even stopped by and complimented on my skating.

"Wow! You skate so well now, Yoong!" Sunny unnie smiled.

"Yeah! And you said that you didn't skate," Seohyun laughed.

"It's all because of Donghae's teaching, too! We saw it all, Yoong! You guys were laughing, skating together, it was so cute!" Yuri unnie giggled. I knew what she was talking about, and I quickly covered .

"You watch too much dramas, lately," I whispered to her. Yuri unnie pouted, and went to skate with the others. I skated towards Donghae oppa, smiling at him.

"Thanks, Oppa!" I thanked. 

"No problem," he replied. For a moment, there was silence. I'm serious, I could see that we were both looking at each other's eyes for a while. This is what I mean! A couple staring at each other's eyes! And then there is a kiss! I thought to myself excitedly. I felt Donghae oppa leaning towards my face. I closed my eyes tightly. This is my first kiss! MY first KISS! I was excited. My heart was pounding, my face was turning a light shade of red, and-- 

Rrr.... Rrr.... my phone rumbled. I sighed and Donghae stepped back. I took out my phone. And guess who it was? Nichkhun oppa.

 

To: Yoona

From: Nickhun

Yoona and Donghae, skating on a lake! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage! ;)

 

I growled at the text message. Seriously Nichkun oppa? If you were hear right now, I'd kill you. I smiled at Donghae oppa. He gave me a small, disappointed smile.

"I better go," I lied. He nodded slowly, still silent. I hit him lightly on his chest.

"Ya, Oppa, cheer up! No need for a sad face!" I laughed. He nodded quietly. I sighed. 

"Well, bye!" I waved. I was skated away from him until he grabbed my hand.

"Can you come back here tonight? At... I don't know, 9?" he asked. I nodded.

"Where something warm, too," he warned me. I nodded quickly, unbuckling my skates. I quickly turned around to see what Donghae oppa was doing. He was still staring at me, but he quickly glanced away. I giggled and I went to the hotel. I looked at the text message Nichkhun oppa sent me. I sent him a new message back.

 

To: Nichkhun oppa

From: Yoona >:T

Oppa, I'm going to kill you when I see you! >:O 

 

I didn't get a reply from him after that. When I arrived at the hotel, I waited until that clock reached 9. I was trying to keep myself company. I took a warm bath, but that only took about 10-20 minutes. I ate ramen and that only took about 8 minutes. I even watched T.V but then I got bored. I waited.... and waited.... until my unnies came at 8:00. 

"Unnie, I need to go somewhere in an hour," I told them.

"Where?" Taeyeon unnie asked.

"To the lake we skated at. I... forgot something," I lied.

"But we checked everywhere, and there was nothing," Sooyoung unnie pointed out. I bit my lower lips.

"Well, still... just in case. Please?" I pleaded. Taeyeon unnie sighed.

"Fine, you can go. Just came back before 11:00, k?" Taeyeon unnie said. I nodded, getting all excited. I stared at the window for a long time. When will that clock strike 9?