Step by Step

My Mr. Perfect

I was in front of the Super Junior's dorm, about to ring the doorbell. What am I doing? I thought to myself. On my other hand, I was carrying a small bag of sweets. Yoona, what are you doing? Why are you even here? I thought. I groaned and stepped back the door. When I looked at the door, Donghae oppa's picture came. I groaned even more, curling myself into a small ball.

"I can't do this," I told myself.

"Jessica unnie will be soooo mad!" I said. I heard the door open, and I quickly scrambled up to my feet. I seriously can't do this. I just know I can't! I saw Donghae oppa coming out. At least, I thought I did. My heart started pounding. What am I doing just staying here! I better run. I started running away to the corner. I peaked past the corner, seeing that all 13 boys were smiling and talking to each other.

"So, when do you think the manager will send us to vacation again?" Heechul oppa asked. 

"I don't know, but then it was fun!" Ryeowook oppa exclaimed.

"I heard that if we're going on vacation again, we'll be needing to bring another group with us," Siwon oppa said quietly.

"Then if we are, who should we choose?" Yesung oppa asked. I figured myself spying on them, and ran off outside. Not good, Yoona. You just spied on someone you love! How could you do that, Yoona? I punished myself. I opened the door until I bumped into someone.

"Are you okay?" a familiar voice asked me. I gasped, and looked up.

"D-D-Donghae oppa!" I stuttered. I covered my mouth. I just stuttered! Donghae oppa smirked.

"So you okay?" he asked me. I nodded my head quickly and ran off. I turned and slowed down, seeing myself alone and in peace. I sighed and leaned against the wall. My heart was still beating quickly, and I called myself down. I thought that Donghae oppa was with the rest of the Super Junior, but I guess I was wrong! 

"Why'd you do that?" another familiar voice asked me. I jumped, afraid that it was Donghae oppa. Luckily, it was Nickhun oppa. I sighed in relief.

"Do what?" I asked him.

"Well, first of all, you were alone with him. Second of all, you had those snacks. And third of all, you could've confessed that time and then ran off, giving him the cookies," Nickhun oppa explained. I widened my eyes. He saw! I repeated what he just said. That's not a bad time, too, I thought to myself. 

"Why are you telling me this? So you can make fun of me again?" I asked harshly. He chuckled.

"You're so blind. Maybe you should think about it. If you can't figure it out yourself, then later, I might tell you. If we ever meet again," he said. That last sentence puzzled me.

"What do you mean 'if we ever meet again'?" I asked him.

"2PM is going on a long vacation. We won't know when we return, and if we do return, we probably won't contact anyone. So I won't  be contacting you. You'll have to find me if 2pm will ever come back and find the answer," he said, disappearing in the shadows.

"W-Wait! I don't understand!" I called. But he was gone. I sighed. I have two problems, now... I complained in my head. I walked off, sitting on a bench in the park. I leaned back, sighing deeply. 

"BOO!" Donghae oppa shouted. I jumped, screaming.

"OPPA!" I yelled angrily, hitting him with my purse. He laughed, blocking my attack.

"Sorry, Yoong! It was just so funny! Anyways, did something happen with my hyungs and you?" he asked me. Why on earth would you think of that?! I thought to myself. I rolled my eyes sarcastically. 

"No, oppa! Why would you think of something like that?" I asked him.

"Because when you looked at me, you ran away," he explained. I was probably red when I heard that.

"Oh, um, well, things happen like this, right?" I laughed. He didn't get it, but he laughed along.

"Ha, ha, yeah.... anyways, do you have plans tonight?" he asked me. I jumped. No, I don't! I wanted to say. But the thought of Jessica came in my view. It's for my unnie. She's probably gonna hate me if I get along with Donghae oppa.

"Well, yeah. Girls hang out! Except for Jessica unnie... she's free," I mentioned. That's a lie. A total lie.

"You know, every time I asked you something about if you are free, you always mention Jessica. Why?" he asked. It's obvious! She likes you! I thought.

"Oh, well, she always come in my mind! She's like, the best sister to me! She.... she.... well, all I can say is that she's the best!" I faked-laugh. My smiled turned dull, and I quickly hid it with my hair.

"I see...." he said quietly. There was an awkward silence between us. Oppa, you're the one who should break this silence. You're the boy, so you need to break it.. somehow, I thought to myself. Nothing happened. Then, I cleared my throat.

"I should go. Bye!" I waved and quickly scurried home. Once I arrived home, I sighed on my bed.

"This would be harder than I excepted," I whispered to myself.