Ice Skating Heart (Night)

My Mr. Perfect

Finally, that clock turned to 9:00 P.M. I squealed loudly, which startled my unnies and maknae. I covered my mouth, going to the restroom to change.

"Sorry!" I whispered, closing the bathroom door. I went to change into my winter clothes. When I came out, it was 9:02 P.M. Donghae oppa might be early. I better go! I thought to myself. While I was going out, I spotted some of my cookies. I grabbed a bag of cookies and went to the front door. I took my skates and wore my boots.

"I'll be back at 11:00!" I called. They all nodded as I ran outside. I was so excited. When I went out, I bumped into a mysterious man with a thick black coat. He was wearing a black detective kind of hat, and he was wearing black sunglasses. Why would you need sunglasses in the snow? 

"Eh hem... uh, sorry," he said quickly and ran off. I saw a hint of blonde hair from all that black clothing. 

"Nichkhun oppa?" I called out. My mouth just moved by itself. I never even thought of his name! The man stopped and slightly turned his shoulder.

"Um... where? Where? I need to get his signature!!" the man acted. He ran into the dorm, hearing me laugh from behind. Seriously, I thought Nichkhun oppa was good at hiding from me! I turned around, but heard my phone rumble. 

 

To: Yoona

From: Nichkhun

That guy sure looks like me, no? Keke, he's not even me, anyways. Seriously, he isn't me. Don't even think about it! He isn't me! That's that! You're thinking that it's me, huh? Well, I said it's not ME! >:O

 

His message made me suspicious. But I ignored it. I ran my way (slipped a few times) to the lake. Once I arrived, I saw Donghae oppa waiting there. He was looking at his phone. He sighed. I secretly crept behind, trying to peek at what he was looking at. I couldn't believe me eyes. It was Jessica unnie and Donghae oppa, together. Donghae oppa scrolled down some more photos with them. What shocked me the most was one photo-- the photo that I never thought I'd ever see. It was Jessica unnie and Donghae oppa kissing. That's right, kissing. I turned pale. I secretly crept away, hoping that Donghae oppa wouldn't notice me. I turned back, lookin at him. He seemed depressed, though. I went over to him, sitting next to him. Donghae oppa jumped, hiding his phone.

"Ah, um, uh, Yoona! You scared me!" he stammered. I giggled.

"I was here just a while ago, waiting if you'd notice me," I told him. He turned red.

"So that's what happened with you and Jessica yesterday! Congratulations!" I congratulated. He scratched the back of his head.

"Ah, Yoona, those pictures are nothing! I mean, they are something, but not that kind of way--" I made him stop talking my placing my finger on his lips.

"Sh! Don't deny it!" I told him, frowning. Once I released my finger, he began to talk.

"I'm not denying!" he told me.

"Donghae oppa, you're denying that your not in denial!" I pointed out. He frowned, grumbling about something. I took a deep breath. This hurts. A lot. I guess this night was suppose to be saying about Jessica and Donghae being a couple. I wore my skates, stepping onto the ice. Oh well, at least I can have some fun tonight. The last day with me and Donghae. Great. Just great. :T

"Oppa, you coming?" I asked him. He nodded slowly, wearing his skates. When we stepped on the ice, he fell on his bottom! I skated towards him, hoping that he was alright.

"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked. I extended my hand so that he could get up. He nodded quietly, ignoring my offer. I kind of pouted at him. We skated for about 20 minutes. So far, nothing was fun. He didn't skate with me. He just ignored me the whole time we-- no, I-- was skated. I sighed deeply and stopped. He continued to skate, completly ignoring me. It's like I never existed.

"Donghae oppa, if we're not going to have fun skating, we might as well go home," I told him. He ignored me, continuing to skate. I sighed. So now he's official ignoring me. Why? I decided to leave, whether I was quiet or not. I started to change my skates into boots. Donghae oppa still didn't notice me. Once I was done, I grabbed my skates and turned around.

"Bye Donghae oppa!" I waved plainly, turning around. I heard nothing from him. Not even a small 'bye'. I didn't even see a wave from him. My heart felt crushed so badly. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist. Surprised, I kicked the person in the stomach. When I saw the person, it was Donghae oppa. I gasped, shocked to see him here. 

"Ow... Yoona, you know how to fight!" Donghae oppa groaned. I ignored him, more worried about his stomach.

"Oppa, are you okay? I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" I told him. He recovered shortly after a bit of rest. Then, he started to laugh. Why was he laughing?

"Oppa, why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"When I saw you gone, I was scared. I thought something happened!" he explained.

"Oppa, I told you that if you were going to be skating alone, I'd leave! I even said good bye loudly!" I frowned. Donghae oppa looked at me. He threw me a confusing look.

"You did? I thought I was skating with you," he mumbled.

"Exactly! That's why I left! You were way to busy with your thoughts and stuff!" I told him. He nodded and grabbed my hand. We started to run along a road that I've never been at.

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked him.

"To a special lake I take to special people," he winked. I smiled at him. He thinks I'm special! Yay! When we arrived, the lake was much larger than the other lake. The ice was thicker and safer, too. It was also shaped like a heart, too! I never seen this lake every before in my life when I arrived here.

"Oppa, where did you find this lake?" I asked him.

"Eh... when I first came here?" he said. His tone sounded more like a question. But I ignored it, changing into my skates again. Donghae oppa sat next to me and changed with me, too. Once we were done, we went onto the lake. This time, none of us fell and we skated beautifully. The moon was shining brighter than ever as the stars twinkled above us. The lake seemed to shimmer some times because of the light. It was paradise for me. Donghae oppa seemed to enjoy it, too. We sometimes even danced a little with each other. When he touched my hips to guide me while we were dancing, I blushed madly. My heart pounded thrice as much as last time when Donghae oppa was with me.

Once we were done skating, we decided to take a break. But we didn't sit down. Instead, we were just standing on the ice, gazing at each other. I could feel my heart pounding even more. Donghae oppa leaned down towards my face. We were just inches away from our kiss. I closed my eyes gently, ready for my first kiss. Suddenly, I remembered something about Donghae oppa. Donghae oppa likes Jessica unnie, Yoona! You can't kiss your unnie's boyfriend! I thought to myself. The picture of Donghae oppa and Jessica unnie came back from my head. I quickly backed off. Donghae oppa leaned a bit more, until he noticed my absence. He opened his eyes, and looked at me. We stared a bit more at each other's gaze. His eyes looked at me sadly. I cleared my throat, trying to break this silence.

"Jessica unnie," I managed to choke out. Donghae oppa looked at me strangely.

"Yoong, I told you that-"

"Donghae oppa, that picture says it all. Sorry, but I can't kiss you! You're my unnie's boyfriend!" I told him, running away. I quickly changed my skates into boots, and I ran as fast as I could. I could feel Donghae oppa chasing after me. I ran even faster. I got tired after I ran a couple of minutes. The coats were way to thick and heavy for me to run. I panted heavily. Donghae oppa was able to catch up with me.

"Im Yoona! What are you thinking?" Donghae oppa asked me angrily, "Why are you running away? True, I did try to kiss you, but you could at least a ride from me! Come on." Donghae oppa dragged me to his car. I tried to free myself, but it never worked. His grasp was too strong. Once he pushed me in the car, he locked the car. He unlocked it when he was going to hop in. The engine started roaring. I sighed, wishing that I didn't need to be someone who I loved with. After a while, we both arrived at my dorm. The ride was awkward and silent, which was kind of good for me. I took a deep breath when I got out of the car. I took out the bag of cookies I had in my pocket. Then, I handed him the cookies.

"These aren't from Jessica unnie. These are from me, Im Yoona!" I said bravely, getting out of the car. I didn't dare to turn back. He might've humiliate me or something. When I came inside the dorm, it was 10:40 P.M. I'm still in time! I thought to myself. I quickly slipped into my pajamas, washing up and brushing my teeth. I slept on my bed, thinking about what happened today. I wondered what would happen tomorrow if I saw Donghae oppa again..