I Accept

My Mr. Perfect

The room was filled with silence. You couldn't even hear our breathing. I stared at Jessica unnie directly in the eye. Her eyes widened once I told her that I love Donghae oppa.

"I.....I...." Jessica unnie stopped. She was making up her mind. I wiped my sweaty palms on my shirt, continuing to stare at Jessica unnie. Please, unnie, I really love him! I do! I thought. Jessica was just sitting there, staring at me. She didn't move a muscle, she didn't speak, she didn't do anything. Then, she cleared her voice. My ears perked up, ready to listen to her answer.

"Yoona, I..... I don't know what to say," Jessica unnie said. Eh? What does she mean? It's either a yes or no question! How could she possibly not know what to tell me?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, remember how I told you that he oppa kissed me?" Jessica unnie asked. I knew what she meant by "he". Heechul oppa. I nodded quickly. 

"So, after he kissed me, I felt weird when I was near him. That goes for Donghae oppa, too. I felt that I was closer to him than Donghae oppa. It's.... It's so strange. I'm just confused," Jessica unnie cried. I sat next to her.

"But I need to know, unnie," I told her, looking at her pleadingly in the eyes. She looked away, closing her eyes tightly.

"But I still love Donghae oppa, too," Jessica mumbled. Then, she looked up at me with watery eyes.

"Im Yoona," Jessica began, "I am going to sacrifice myself just for you. I-I will let you and Donghae oppa be a couple. My feelings for him will be gone right now." I stared at her, shock was she was saying. She was willing to sacrifice Donghae oppa for me? 

"But Jessica unnie, I thought you loved-"

"Go," she croaked, "Go, just go!" I quickly got up, running towards the door. Before I got out, I turned to Jessica unnie. She was crying, holding tightly to her chest. My unnies and maknae started to surround her and comfort her.

"I'm sorry Jessica unnie, but I love him. Thank you," I whispered to myself, going outside. I rubbed my hands quickly, trying to warm them up.

"I wonder where Donghae oppa is," I thought. Seriously, he could be anywhere in this world. I decided to call Heechul oppa.

"Hello?" Heechul oppa answered.

"Oppa, is Donghae oppa there?" I asked.

"Ani, he went out somewhere. He's not drunk anymore, at least. Why?" Heechul oppa asked me.

"Oh, nothing.... do you have any idea where he would be?" I asked him back. We're asking each other a lot of questions, I thought.

"Well, I did saw him taking his ice skates out," Heechul oppa replied. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me.

"Alright oppa! Bye--" I stopped. I remembered something about him and Jessica unnie.

"Alright, bye--"

"OPPA! WAIT!" I shouted through the phone.

"Mwoh?" he asked.

"Er... you might want to try calling Jessica unnie. She could use some company," I said, smiling. There was silence in the phone as I continued to walk. I was heading towards the ice skating place.

"K, I'll try," Heechul oppa plainly answered. Then, we both hung up. I ran quickly, hoping to see Donghae oppa before he goes back into his dorm. I arrived, and I rented some ice skates.

"Donghae oppa?" I called, standing in front of the lake. Nobody was there. There was only ice and silence. I took a deep breath, and shouted, "DONGHAE OPPA?! ARE YOU THERE?" No reply. I sighed, sitting down. I wonder where he is, I thought. My bottom was getting wet because of the snow. I got up, heading towards the woods. Maybe Donghae oppa is skating at the heart-shaped lake, I thought again. But when I arrived at the heart-shaped lake, he wasn't there. I sighed.

"Oppa, where are you?" I muttered to myself.

"So you came?" a familiar, manly voice called. Shocked, I turned around.

"Donghae oppa!" I exclaimed, happy to see him. I hugged him tightly.

"Hey Yoona," he whispered, hugging my back. We were like this for a while. I just wanted to hug him all day long. but I pulled back.

"Oppa, I--" I stopped. Donghae oppa was holding up his skates.

"First, let's skate," he winked, putting on his skates. I smiled at him lightly, putting on my skates, too. Once we were done, we skated at the frozen lake. The moonlight shined brightly above us while the stars twinkling with happiness. Suddenly, I tripped and fell in front of Donghae oppa. Luckily, he caught me just in time. We stared at each other. I felt a spark in my heart. We both closed our eyes gently as our lips started to meet with each other. Our cold, blue lips turned back to warm, pink lips. We kissed for about a minute, and Donghae stepped back.

"You got to admit, you liked the kiss before, didn't you?" Donghae teased me. I blushed, smiling. So he was drunk, but he remembered his memory!

"Fine, I'll admit it. But you did that purposely, hm?" I teased back. Donghae blushed, gazing away from my eyes.

"W-Well t-t-that was the only w-way--" I stopped him by kissing him once more. I pulled back gently, staring lovingly in his eyes.

"I didn't care. As long as we're together, I'm happy," I smiled. Donghae hugged my tighter.

"So are we a couple now?" Donghae asked. I shook my head.

"You have to propose to me, first," I smirked. Donghae sighed, as he stopped hugging me. We held each other tightly with our hands.

"Saranghae, Yoona-ah. Please be my girlfriend," Donghae smiled. I shook my head.

"Is that the only reason?" I .

"Fine, fine. Saranghae, Im Yoona! You're funny, cute, smart, beautiful, and you're just the girl I want. Please, please be my girlfriend!" Donghae pleaded. I laughed, kissing him once more.

"I accept," I grinned. That night was a memory to keep.