To The Past?

My Mr. Perfect

I never thought that I'd ever had two lovers love me. Right now. Like, right this second. But.... I had three things in my mind. I wanted to get out of this. But how? My mind was interrupted when I saw two guards carrying a small kid. What's a kid doing here? I thought to myself.

"LET ME GO, YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE BEAST!" a familiar voice yelled. I recognized that voice when the boy was about to go out the door. I stood up, running towards the boy.

"STOP!" I shouted across the room. The guards stopped, and Min Kyung stopped kicking. He smiled wildly.

"Umma!" he exclaimed. I stopped. Umma? I thought, confused. Everyone stopped.

"Um...ma?" Taecyeon and Donghae stammered at the same time. They were as confused as I was.

"No, but let go of the kid!" I ordered the guards.

"Do you have any relationship with the kid?" one of the guards asked. I nodded.

"I'm his... babysitter!" I lied. That was a horrible lie, I know. But what else could've I say? Taeyeon unnie tapped on my shoulders.

"You don't even work at as a baby sitter!" she whispered. I just shrugged my shoulders, glaring at the guard.

"Well, then what a bad babysitter you are," the other guard said, releasing the kid. Min Kyung quickly rushed to me, hugging me and crying.

"Umma! UMMA!" he cried so loudly.

 "What's wrong with you Min Kyung!? I'm not even your mom!" I hissed at him. I tried to shake him off, but he held tighter. I looked helplessly at the others, but they just froze. 

"Who's your husband, Yoong?" Donghae asked darkly. I gulped. I don't have a husband! I wanted to tell them. But I did the most foolish thing. I ran. Yup, I ran. I ran away with Min Kyung hugging tightly at me. When we reached by the lake Donghae introduced me, he stopped hugging.

"Min Kyung! What's wrong with you?! I'm not even your umma!" I said harshly. He wiped his tears, doing those little hiccup tears.

"Umma said nothing about this! You never told me that there was some kind of fight when two people were in love with you!" he cried. I widened my eyes.

"I'm not your umma!" I said, rolling my eyes, "How am I even your umma?"

"I.... I came from the future. My name isn't really Cho Min Kyung. It's actually Lee Min Kyung. Child of Lee Donghae and Im Yoona," he introduced. I was shocked. He's my future son? IMPOSSIBLE! You can't even create a time machine!

"You can, umma. Now, I'm going to take you to the past," Min Kyung said, pressing some buttons on his watch. Then, he hesitated.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He took a deep breath.

"You told me that a kid helped you confess and marry Donghae. I thought that kid was me, but I guess it wasn't," Min Kyung sighed. I bit my lower lips. That, I could not answer. Suddenly, there was a portal in front of me.

"You should go. I'm not sure what time it'll take you, but it'll take you to the time you messed up the most," Min Kyung explained. I nodded, going into the portal. Before I went, I turned to Min Kyung.

"Min Kyung, I think your umma-- no, I-- think that you are the kid who helped me love Donghae," I winked. Min Kyung's face lightened up a little. I waved, going into the portal. First, it was all confusing. Weird patterns started to appear. Numbers started to go backwards. In a few minutes, I realized that the numbers were the time and the date. The time and date stopped, and there, I dropped from the sky. 

"AHHH!!!" I yelled. Next thing I knew, I landed on a soft pile of snow. I opened my eyes, trying to see where and what time it was. I wasn't sure of the time, but I was definitely sure where I was. I was at the coffee shop, getting my coffee when I met 2PM. Is this where I made the huge mistake? I thought.