I Fell In Love Again

My Mr. Perfect

I woke up in the morning, sensing that something special would happen. I fell in love with Taecyeon oppa from 2PM. I know that Nickhun oppa is from 2PM, too, but who cares! I can fall in love with anyone I want to-- whether they are best buddies or not. I yawned and look at the clock. Oh boy, it's only 4:30 A.M. Great, now I have plenty of time until 6:00 A.M. I sat on my "writing chair." This special chair was for me to write about my Love Stories. I looked at all my writings, smirking as I flipped pages. I finally found a blank page and started to write "Love Story #4." This will be all about Taecyeon oppa and me. My phone suddenly vibrated quietly, as I picked it up. I really hoped that it was Taecyeon oppa, but it was Donghae oppa. I sighed and looked at Donghae oppa's text message. He's been sending me gifts and messages these days. Jessica unnie fell in love with Donghae oppa, and probably those gifts were for Jessica. The text messages were mine, though, 'cause he always including "Yoona" or "Yoong" in it.

To: Yoona <3

From: Donghae ;)

Yoona-ah! Let's go out and eat breakfast today! I'd would appreciate it if you said yes :)

I sighed and looked at Jessica unnie, who was sleeping soundly. Jessica unnie wouldn't know about this, right? I decided to go eat breakfast early with Donghae oppa. I sent him a quick message and left off to get ready.

To: Donghae

From: Yoona :)

Arraso. I'll be outside, okay? It's pretty dark, so be careful while you're driving here!

I was outside, still waiting for Donghae oppa. Where is he? I rubbed my hands, warming them up with my breath. It was cold outside! I looked right and left, but there was still no sign of his car. Where is he?! Finally, he arrived in a small, black car. He rolled down the window and smiled warmly at me.

"Hey Yoong!" he exclaimed, getting out his car. I gave him a small smile.

"I expected you to come earlier, but now you're here, let's go! Where are we going to eat?" I asked, as he opened the door for me. I jumped in the car. He closed the door and hopped on the car, too.

"We're going to somewhere that I know but you don't," Donghae oppa smiled. I pouted a little, and he smiled even bigger. 

"Fine..." I said, looking out the window. I saw many street lights passing by us, sparkling beautifully. I yawned quietly, and closed my eyes. Donghae oppa smirked.

"Tired?" he asked me. I nodded.

"I woke up at 4:30! What do you expect?" I asked, leaning on the seat. I really wanted to go to sleep.

"Go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there," Donghae oppa said. I nodded and went to sleep. Donghae oppa was sweet. He would always keep his words and he was very trustable. That's why when I'm with Donghae oppa, I can sleep soundly and peacefully. Now, I just have to dream about Taecyeon oppa and what a nice sleep would that be! :)