My Past of Love

My Mr. Perfect

Love Story #1: 

"Yoona!" Yuri unnie exclaimed.

"What?" I asked, getting excited.

"Minho Oppa just confessed to me that he loves me! I accepted him! We're officially a couple!" Yuri unnie squealed. My shoulders slunk, my smile turning upside down. I loved Minho Oppa from SHINee more than anything, but then Yuri unnie took his heart. Maybe I'll keep finding my love one soon! ^^

Love Story #2:

"YOONA!" Taeyeon unnie shouted, jumping up and down on my bed. I woke up slowly, glaring at my unnie. Can't I get some beauty sleep?

"What?" I snapped.

"You know Leetuk oppa from Super Junior, right?" Taeyeon unnie asked. I nodded. I remember giving him a bag of chocolate chip cookies every time he did well on his performances. I was so shy to be around him, so I gave it to him secretly. Whenever he performed on stage, I would sneak into their room and place a bag of chocolate chip cookies on his table. 

"What about him?" I asked, hoping that he wanted to tell Taeyeon unnie that he loved me. Taeyeon unnie grinned wildly.

"He confessed to me! I think I'm in love, too!" she said, hugging her pillow tightly. I sighed and gave her a fake smile.

"Wow! Cool! Goodnight!" I said, going back to sleep. Once Taeyeon unnie was gone, I cried quietly. Maybe Leetuk oppa wasn't my type? Or maybe he thought that Taeyeon unnie bought him those cookies! Next time, Yoona, write your name on the bag! :P

Love Story #3:

"Hey Nickhun oppa," I greeted him, sitting right next to him. I'm over with Minho oppa and Leetuk oppa. I fell in love with Nickhun oppa :)

"Hi," Nickhun oppa replied, reading a book. I tried to get his attention by massaging his shoulders. In front of him, I placed a delicious plate of chocolate cookies. Nickhun oppa moved my hands away.

"Stop," he said sternly, reading his book. I frowned at him. Then, I placed my chin on his shoulder and smiled. He gave me a quick and small smile and pushed my head aside.

"Please stop Yoona," Nickhun oppa begged. I knew he really wanted my attention now. I threw his book aside and sat on his lap. He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"GUARDS!" he called, as the guards came and took my away. I was left outside, dumbfounded. Then, Victoria from f(x) went inside. I managed to get inside secretly, and tried to peak through the hole in the door.

"That Yoona is really something," Victoria laughed. She hoped onto Nichun's lap, and Nickhun didn't even push her away. That made me feel jealous.

"I think she's the most annoying person in the world! That's why guys don't like her," Nickhun oppa laughed, too. I felt my heart crumble into little pieces.

"Do you think she'll find her love?" Victoria asked. Silence filled the room. You could only hear the breathing of the people inside the room, and that was all you could hear. Nickhun oppa took a deep breath.

"Nope. In this rate, she'll never have anyone fall in love with her. She's just those kind of peoples that can't find love," Nickhun oppa pointed out. That just tore my heart into half, all broken and useless. I was just about to give up on love until something happened. I felt someone touch my shoulder. I yelped and thought it was a guard. Instead, it was Donghae.

"Oh, hi Yoona! Didn't mean to scare you!" he said, smiling. I smiled back and looked at Nickhun's door again. Now, I had to give up on Minho oppa, Nickhun oppa, and Leetuk oppa. When will I ever find my Mr. Perfect?