Chapter 9

Knight in Shining Armor [JunShua]

"I really hope they're okay...", Joshua said, out of breath from all the running. "They will be...", Jun assured him even though he didn't really know it himself. "Can't we go back and check?" Joshua asked, looking back in the general direction of the cabin. 

"No, we can't. It's dark and we have no idea where we are!", Jun answered. "But what are we going to do now? You said it's dangerous out here at night! We HAVE to go back!" the prince tried to convince him. "If the king's men find us they will kill me and them and they'll probably lock you up!" Jun snapped. 

"But-" "Joshua, please. I want to know if they're alright too but it's too dangerous", Jun cut him off. "This conversation isn't going anywhere. We still don't know where to sleep tonight!" Joshua said angrily. "Well whose fault is that?" Jun yelled. "What do you mean by that?" Joshua asked. Jun rolled his eyes at the prince.

"Oh, I get it", said prince exclaimed. "You're pissed because you thought that this would be an easy way to score a princes. You thought why not save a rich maiden from a tower, get a reward and a wife and live happily ever after but too bad; the princess is a prince, her father locked her up and now you're the king's most wanted man. Well, for you but I never asked you to help me!" 

Jun was surprised by the prince's outburst but for some strange reason it didn't anger him. In fact, he even thought that Joshua was incredibly cute when he was angry. "What are you smirking at now?" Joshua snapped. "You", Jun answered. 

"Well, I'm glad you're in such good mood but I am going back! I'm the prince of this kingdom and if my father can't watch after his people properly then I'll have to do it instead!" the prince said and turned around to head back in the direction he came from. "Fine, you win. How could I say no to a prince", Jun mumbled and followed. He hoped that this wouldn't get them into serious trouble...