Chapter 6

Knight in Shining Armor [JunShua]

"What do you want?" the guy asked while aiming his gun at them. He was around Jun's height with jet black hair and a cold look on his face. 

"We're unarmed! We're just lost...and we need a place to stay for the night...", Jun explained, eyeing the gun suspiciously. The guy didn't lower his shotgun at the blonde's words. "Please, sir, it's only for one night. We would really appreciate your help", Joshua spoke up. The guy looked at him for a few seconds before finally lowering his gun. "Fine. Come in. And don't pull any tricks!" he said. "Thank you", Joshua said with a smile. 

"Mingyu. You can come out now", the guy said and only a few seconds later a tall, brunette guy stepped out of what seemed to be a closet. "Guests! It's been a while since somebody visited us!" the guy said when he spotted them. 

"Wonwoo, put that gun away please...look at those poor babies. They look so tired...", he added. The cold guy, Wonwoo, put his gun away in the closet and went into another room. Mingyu approached Jun and Joshua. "My name is Mingyu and that grumpy cat is Wonwoo. You have to excuse his behavior. He doesn't really trust people...", he explained. Joshua waved off. "Thank you for letting us stay. My name is Joshua and this is Jun", the prince replied. 

"I'm always happy about guests. Are you two hungry? You look starved", Mingyu said. Jun's face lit up at the mention of food. "I'm going to cook you something real quick!" Mingyu said and disappeared. 

Wonwoo came back. He threw something at Jun and Joshua - towels. "In case you want to go and wash up", he said. "Thanks", Joshua said. Wonwoo only nodded once in return. Jun wasn't sure if he liked that guy. 

~

Joshua went to wash up after asking Mingyu for spare clothes. Meanwhile, Jun joined Wonwoo in what seemed to be some kind of living room. 

"So what brings you two right here in the dark woods", the raven-haired man asked. "I'm bringing Joshua home...he was somewhere and I'm helping him get back", Jun explained vaguely. He didn't want Wonwoo to know that Joshua was a prince since he didn't know these people at all. 

"That's a very noble thing to do", Wonwoo said, still without any expression on his face. Jun shrugged. Wonwoo leaned forward to get a closer look at the blonde. "You look a bit familiar", he stated. "I don't think we've met before", Jun answered. 

Wonwoo hummed. "Yeah...maybe I was mistaken...", he said just as Joshua came out of the bathroom. Mingyu called out of the kitchen not even two minutes later. Jun and Wonwoo got up and shared one last glance before they headed to the kitchen. 

~

"SO YOU'RE INTERRUPTING MY MEAL TO TELL ME THAT YOU STILL DON'T HAVE ANYTHING?!" the king yelled at the new troop leader. "THAT PERSON KIDNAPPED THE PRINCE!" He threw his chicken leg onto the plate. 

"I'm sorry, your highness...but we're trying our best", the troop leader replied. "IF YOU'RE TRYING YOUR BEST THEN HOW COME THIS MANIAC IS STILL ON THE RUN WITH MY SON?! I'M GIVING YOU ONE WEEK TO GET BOTH OF THEM HERE AND IF YOU DON'T I WILL HANG THE WHOLE TROOP MYSELF!!!"