Love you thousand times

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Kai was busy showering when he heard Sehun’s loud voice calling for help. Rushing to step out from the bathroom, Kai quickly wrapped the lower part of his body with a bath towel, not even bothered to dry his body properly due to Sehun’s panic voice keep calling his name over and over again and finally stopped when he was standing right in front of his lover’s face.  

 

 

Sehun stood right at the center of their living room with messy hair and worried face while carrying Baekhyun’s 2 years old nephew name Luhan in his arms. Both of them stared at him with pouted lips. Kai laughed when Luhan slapped Sehun’s face repeatedly while giggling when he saw Sehun scowling at him. Luhan was not afraid of Sehun even when he always made grumpy face toward him.

 

 

“Oldman…Luhan…he,” Sehun puffed his cheeks and took a deep breath to pull himself together before he could explain his situation to Kai. He and a little kid shouldn’t be put together in the same place. He was a terrible babysitter and he didn’t ashamed of admitting it. He was glad that Luhan was put under Kai's care, not him. He didn’t have experience dealing with children. How would he care for little kids when he always treated himself liked baby to Kai, his brother Lay and Baekhyun?

 

 

“What is it, baby?” Kai frowned while pulling Sehun closer to his side but started laughing again when both Luhan and Sehun in sync, stared at him with a very adorable looking expression on their cute faces.

 

 

“I mean…my baby cactus,” Kai smirked when he saw Sehun’s scowling face lightened up because of his words. Cactus Sehun was so easy to please.

 

 

“I’m his baby, not you Lulu,” Sehun snickered while wrapping his hand around Kai’s waist and pressed their body closer. ‘Baby’, the nickname that Kai gave him for almost two years sometimes could annoy him but other time made him blushed. He began nuzzling his face into Kai’s chest, ignoring the watery surface of his lover's skin.  

 

 

“Sehun, stop kissing my chest, Luhan is copying you,” Kai sighed when he saw Luhan tried pressing his forehead on his shoulder, mimicking Sehun action.

 

 

“I-I let him taste my lollipop but he throws it away! I don’t know maybe he eats it…I don’t know oldman…I try sticking my finger into his mouth, searching for it inside his mouth but he bites my finger!” Sehun whined while showing Luhan’s fresh teeth marked on his forefinger at Kai’s face.  

 

 

“Sehun…that lollipop got stuck in your hair,” Kai chuckled as he pulled the sticky candy off from Sehun’s soft hair. He quickly hid the candy behind his back when Luhan started whining, trying to get the candy from his hand.

 

 

“Let me finish my shower first, and then I’ll entertain both of you alright?” Kai smiled, slightly shivering for being half for too long.

 

 

“Can you just wear this when you entertaining me?”  Sehun whispered while playing the hem of Kai’s towel that was clinging to low on his lover’s waist with his fingers.  

 

 

“I would love to cactus, but there’s Luhan with us right now,” Kai smirked while ruffling Luhan’s hair. He kissed both of their foreheads and gently pushed Sehun away before walking into the bathroom again.     

 

 

“Fine,” Sehun stomped angrily to the living room with Luhan hugging his neck and started biting his ear.

 

 

---

 

 

Sehun was so happy when Kai helped him to wash his sticky hair. The three of them were in the living room. Kai sat on the couch with Sehun settling in between his legs, crossing his legs on the carpeted floor with cheek pressed on his knee, patiently waiting for Kai to dry his wet hair with a small towel on his hands. Luhan was sitting on the floor beside Sehun, busy drawing on his art book with colorful crayon on both of his hands.

 

 

“So good,” Sehun moaned with his eyes closed, enjoying Kai’s hands massaging his wet hair from over the towel. He began pressing his nose on Kai’s knee and teasingly moving his lip to kissed his lover's bare inner thigh.

 

 

“Stop torturing me cactus, be good,” Kai whispered on sehun's ear, giving him warning by gently tugging his lover’s hair and slowly releasing it when Sehun moved his face back on his knee again. He really regretted wearing his boxers short with his mischievous lover sitting between his legs.   

 

 

“What?” Sehun shrugged, pretending that he didn’t do anything that could make Kai’s go crazy. He knew every button on his lover's body that could make him melted instantly. He even jotted it down in his secret small notebook that he hid so well somewhere inside Kai's house. Kai even gave him a new nickname, ‘squirrel’ due to his habit of hiding things.

 

 

"You should be happy Lulu is here right now or...someone is going to get penalized for being so naughty tonight," Kai smirked. Punishing Sehun was fun.  

 

 

"Try again...I'm not afraid of you oldman," Sehun shrugged as he placed his hand on the back of Kai's neck and pulled him for a quick peck on the corner of his pudgy lip. 

 

 

“Kai, Luhan is in his mission to make your leg as his drawing board,” Sehun frowned while hugging on one of Kai’s leg to save it from Luhan’s creative hand.

 

 

“Never mind, it’s washable,” Kai cooed while placing his other free leg on Luhan’s lap. He grabbed one red colored pen in Luhan’s small hand and started doodling on his own leg, urging Luhan to do the same.

 

 

“See…this is Sehun the squirrel, he’s cute, right? He’s my soulmate, I love him so much,” Kai said while kissing Sehun’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter