The other

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

'Such an annoying sight,’ Sehun huffed as he walked toward Kai and his friend. Whoever the boy was, the hugging had to stop. Kai’s compassionate way of returning the young boy’s hug with a big smile on his handsome face, irked him a lot. Purposely making the sound of clearing his throat loudly, Sehun bumped his shoulder at Kai’s side.




 

“Hey baby,” Kai beamed and kissed Sehun’s cheek. He wrapped his arm around Sehun’s waist and pulled him closer. Kai nuzzled on the cactus boy’s slender neck before pressing another light kiss there. “I miss you,”



 


Kai’s sweet kisses always made him flustered. ‘Gosh,’ He whimpered, blushing profusely with a jelly-like body. The anger that he felt burning inside his heart earlier was gone instantly. He couldn't help but to seek for more, so he leaned closer to peck on Kai’s plump lip. “I miss you too, you leave me alone for too long in our room,” he pouted, totally ignoring the young boy that was beaming looking at their affectionate act.




 

“I’m sorry cactus,” Kai chuckled and rubbed Sehun’s cheek with his thumb.




 

“W-Who is this?” Sehun asked. He felt bad when he saw the young boy was smiling at him while wiping his teary eyes using the back of his hand. He was adorable with his blonde hair and a pair of small eyes that got hidden when he smiled too wide.




 

“I’m Daniel! Kai’s friend,” Daniel grinned, bowing politely at Sehun.




 

Flustered at Daniel polite way of greeting him, Sehun greeted him back. He gasped when Daniel pulled him to his hug. Patting awkwardly Daniel back, Sehun smiled when their eyes met.




 

“Can you take care Daniel for a while?” Kai asked, palm gliding on Sehun’s back.




 

“B-But,” Sehun stuttered, hands gripping on Kai’s shirt. He just wanted to spend their time together in the onsen without anyone interruption.




 

Sighing, Kai patted Daniel’s head. “Daniel, can you get a bottle of mineral water for Sehun?”




 

“Sure,” Daniel smiled, walking away from Kai and Sehun.




 

Kai pulled Sehun to sit on one of the sofas in the lobby. He grabbed Sehun’s hand and intertwined their fingers together. “Cactus, Daniel run away from his house,” he mumbled.




 

“R-run away? How old is him actually?” Sehun frowned.




 

“Hmm, just turn 18 yesterday,” Kai sighed.



 

“He’s just a baby,” Sehun gasped. “Why is he running away from home?”




 

“I don’t know, I just met him this morning, he said he was working part-time in this onsen. His big brother had been searching for him for weeks. They were my neighbor, I grew up with them. His brother is going to get here soon. You have to keep him busy so that he won't run away again,”  




 

“Old man,” Sehun sighed, massaging his temple. “I’m bad at babysitting, like...really bad,” he huffed.




 

Chuckling, Kai kissed Sehun’s cheek. “He’s not Lu, cactus. You just have to entertain him until his big brother is here. Can you do that for me, baby?”




 

Puffing his cheeks, Sehun nodded. “Where are you going? Why won't you stay with us?” he grumbled, eyebrows knitted as he looked as Kai’s face.




 

“I...I got some work to do, I’m going to wait for his brother too,” Kai stated. He stood up and kissed Sehun’s head before walking away toward the hotel’s entrance.  




 

“You are avoiding me Kim Kai,” Sehun groaned, looking sadly at Kai’s retreating back. His train of thoughts stopped when Daniel placed a bottle of mineral water on his lap.



 

“Your water,” Daniel grinned.




 

“Thank you Daniel,” Sehun smiled. “Are you working part-time here?”




 

Nodding enthusiastically, Daniel beamed. “Yeah, I love working here! Oh, Kai said you love gardens. I’m working with the inn’s gardening team. Let me introduce you to my supervisor, he is a nice guy,”
 



 

“Your supervisor? I don’t want to interrupt your work here Daniel,” Sehun gasped when Daniel grabbed his hands and pulled him to his working area.



 

“It's you!” Sehun gasped when a very familiar face welcomed his sight. The handsome man that he bumped earlier that morning was smiling back at him. “He is your supervisor?”




 

“Do you know him Sehun?” Daniel squinted.




 

Shaking his head, Sehun smiled. “No, I just bump on him this morning, I nearly broke his phone,” he explained as they walked into Daniel’s working place.



 

---



 

Kai was nervous. He was sitting inside his car, hiding from Sehun for a while to think about his proposal plan. He wanted his proposal to be perfect for Sehun. Chewing his bottom lip, Kai remembered the talk that he had with his Baekhyun through a phone call last week.




 

“You don't mind the fact that Lay proposed to you when both of you on a flight for your 3rd-anniversary getaway without flowers and balloons or special dinner?” Kai asked.




 

“No,” Baekhyun answered.




 

“You said yes to that simple proposal?” Kai squinted.




 

“Of course I said yes, there’s no reason for me to say no Kai,” Baekhyun smiled. “I love him,”




 

“Both of you are so madly in loves Baek, he can propose to you while you are going to sleep and you will still say yes,” Kai chuckled.




 

“That’s true!” Baekhyun laughed. “Hey Kai. Sehun too you know. He loves you so much, you know that right? He will say yes, if only you ask him nicely. Knowing Sehunnie, he will definitely say yes if you proposed without fancy balloons, expensive flowers or dinner, I can guarantee that,”



 

“I-I want it to be special, he is special to me Baek,” Kai mumbled.



 

“Gosh,” Kai groaned while pressing his face on his car steering wheel. He already prepared a perfect proposal with the help of the onsen management team. He was going to propose tomorrow night. He had it all plan. Kai was going to take Sehun for a walk at the food festival near their onsen and when they got back to their hotel, he was going to propose that night. Their hotel room would be filled with balloons, candles and flowers, all Sehun’s favorite flowers. But then, the conversation that he had with Sehun in the car on their way to the onsen made him changed his mind.



 

“Chanyeol said yes,” Sehun smiled while looking at his phone screen.



 

“Really? Finally!” Kai beamed. “H-how did Kris proposed to him?” he said, gulping his saliva thickly as he waited for Sehun to answer.




 

Sehun laughed. “Chanyeol said Kris made him choke his hamburger. He put the proposal ring inside Chanyeol’s burger, my best friend nearly died swallowing his own engagement ring last night,”



 

“Just like that? And Chanyeol said yes?” Kai frowned.



 

“What do you mean just like that? For me...Its romantic, very unexpected. I mean whoever thought of gettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter