Chance

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“I’m sorry Suho, I have something to discuss with him,” Kai growled. He grabbed Sehun’s arm while pulling the bewildered Sehun off from the car passenger seat. He gently put his other free hand on Sehun’s head to protect the cactus boy’s head from knocking on the car body frame.

 

 

Sehun yelped while trying to balance his wobbly legs. He was so flustered when Kai firmly wrapped his arm around his waist, tugging him away from the car. “It’s alright Suho, I’m fine, I’ll go with him,” Sehun smiled, trying to reassure Suho that he was fine while scowling hard at Kai.

 

 

“Stop talking to him,” Kai hissed. He grumpily dragged Sehun from the scene with his palm pressed on the cactus’s boy back, harshly bumping other people that were blocking their way.

 

 

‘Gosh, this is so embracing,’ Sehun grimaced. He tried to squiggle away from Kai’s arm, muttering ‘sorry’, slightly bowing his head, apologizing to the people that Kai pushed along their way to their hotel room. “I can walk by myself, let me go!” he complained, sighing in relieved when they finally entered their hotel room.

 

 

“Kim Kai! Are you crazy?” Sehun yelled, eyes bulging in anger when Kai pushed him with his back pressed against their hotel room wall. His legs became jelly the moment Kai leaned closer, almost touching his nose. Sehun’s crazy heartbeats blaring in his ears, he felt numb and couldn’t move away. It didn’t help when Kai was caging him with his body and his palms rested on both sides of his face. The sound of Kai’s palms slamming into the wall, inches away from his face made him shuddered.

 

 

“You make me crazy! Stop making me crazy!” Kai snapped, slamming his palms again on the wall surface, eyes still locked with Sehun.  

 

 

The sudden outburst from Kai made Sehun flinched but it didn’t stop him from looking straight into Kai’s eyes. Kai’s crazy act was pissing him off. “Let me go,”

 

 

“I’m so jealous cactus! Baby…I’m so jealous right now,” Kai whispered, slowly nudging his nose on Sehun’s side profile and his reddened ear. He pulled his hands away from the wall and grabbed Sehun's waist, still pinning him against the wall. Languidly palming Sehun’s middle body, Kai sighed and pressed his face on the cactus boy’s shoulder.

 

 

Sehun almost melted under Kai’s warm hands that were slowly caressing the skin on his hip and eventually moved to his back. Soft gasped escaped from his lip when Kai’s blunt nails grazing on his skin, starting from his waist up to his back. Pursing his lip, Sehun tilted his head to his side trying not to look at Kai that was breathing on his neck. He had to bite his bottom lip to suppress his moan when Kai rubbed his thumbs on his bony back, lightly pressing the veiny knots under his skin. Kai always massaged him when he knew that Sehun was not in a good mood. Kai’s touches were so familiar and crazily missed; it felt safe, liked home. But the pain that Kai put him through couldn’t be easily forgotten. He suffered so much because of him. “I’m not your baby cactus, stop calling me that name, I hate it!” he howled and pushed Kai away.

 

 

“Listen to me Sehun, please listen,” Kai begged. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry that I hurt you so much, I’m sorry…I’m sorry, please forgive me,” Releasing Sehun from his arms, he firmly held Sehun’s face and rubbed his thumbs on the cactus boy’s red cheeks. Gritting his teeth, Kai tried so hard not to let Sehun slipped away from his hands, even when Sehun kept on smashing his chest with his fists.

 

 

“Why? Why did you hurt me? I miss you so much that I feel like dying, how could you make me suffer like this?” Sehun sobbed as he kept on punching Kai’s body. “I spend each passing days after the breakup thinking about what I did so wrong to you? I knew that you loved me! I trusted you so much that I didn’t believe that you cheated on me with Taemin! That was how dumb I was falling hard for you!”

 

 

Kai stubbornly pulled Sehun into his hug again, even when Sehun kept pushing him away, punching hard his chest. Groaning, Kai closed his eyes to endure the pain, he knew that Sehun’s punches were deadly and so painful. He hissed in pain when Sehun started clawing his back. His body was badly aching but he chose ignored it, at least Sehun was holding him in his arms. “I’m sorry…I’m sorry, Sehun, gosh, stop crying,”

 

 

“You didn’t even send any messages; you just vanish, how easy for you to forget me, to forget us? I carried my phone everywhere since the breakup; I got anxious if I’m not holding my phone for weeks. I even carried it into the bathroom!” Sehun screeched, panting in the middle of his slurry sentences with hands fisted on Kai’s front shirt. “I was about to move on, I’m trying to be happy even I’m not with you, but you just have to appear out of nowhere again? Who do you think you are? I’m not yours Kim Kai; you threw me away months ago,”

 

 

Kai wrapped his arm around Sehun’s back while his other free hand caressed the cactus boy’s hair. He could feel Sehun’s body still trembling but the sobbing was gone. Sehun’s sniffling, with his little hick up sound made Kai’s heart clenched in pain. He felt so bad hurting Sehun. “Cactus…you need to calm down, let me explain,” he sighed and kissed Sehun’s head. “Can you let me explain baby?”

 

‘Explanation,’ Sehun nodded. He stopped moving and finally let Kai hugged him without struggling. Closing his eyes, he whined when Kai squeezed his body him to tight until he was having difficulty to breathe. Their hugging was so awkward for Sehun, he didn’t even know where to place his hands, so he shoved it into his pant pocket. He decided to give time for Kai to explain himself. He waited for months to know about this, the reason for their break up. “Five minutes,”

 

 

“Gosh…I miss you…I miss you, Thank you Sehun,” Kai smiled and slowly released Sehun from his hug. He began to cough nonstop while rubbing his aching chest and stomach. Grimacing, he slumped his body on the floor, pulling Sehun along with him too. He couldn’t breathe properly wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter