throb

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


With tears trickling down on his cheeks, Sehun walked out from Kai’s room, totally ignoring the older man’s panic voice calling for his name. He rushed into the guest room and slumped his body on the bed. After slipping grumpily into Kai’s shirt, he tucked himself into the blanket. Sighing heavily, he pressed his nose on the old man’s shirt, eagerly inhaling the old man’s body fragrance that he missed so much.

 

 

He longed for the older man’s touches for too long. Kai was cold toward him since their Onsen trip months ago. Because of his busy classes, they couldn’t spend some quality time together properly. Every time he met Kai, he always fell asleep in the car. His tiring student schedules made him so exhausted. Today he hoped that Kai would show how much he missed him too but Kai looked so sleepy and was ready for bed. The old man didn’t give him good night kisses too. The pent-up ual frustration that Sehun had been dealing for months was chewing him alive and it reached the last straw. He was so upset and it made him cried. He felt so pathetic to be losing control over his emotion. He needed to grow up.

 

 

Pursing his lip, Sehun closed his eyes, preparing to sleep. ‘Sleep Sehun, sleep, stop thinking about how good half- Kai…oh god, stop thinking about him!’ he groaned and kicked his blanket off the bed. ‘Why can’t I control my hormone!’ he mentally screamed. The short beeping sound of an incoming message from his phone startled Sehun that was about got out of his bed to pick up the blanket on the floor. Kai’s ID that appeared on his phone screen made him blushed. He was glad that Kai didn’t know the ID name that he gave him, he would die in embarrassment if Kai knew about it.

  

 

Hubby

Where is my goodnight kiss cactus?

 

“What kiss? I’m going to kick your mouth with my foot old man!” Sehun grumbled and gruffly threw his phone away. The phone beeped again and Sehun sighed in defeat, he couldn’t stop himself from peeking at the phone screen.

 

Hubby

Don’t lock your door, I’m coming to your room….soon :)

 

 

Sehun bit his bottom lip to stop himself from grinning like a madman. ‘I’m angry, stay angry Sehun. Stop feeling so giddy about it!’ he huffed and switched off his phone before shoving it under his pillow.

 

 

“Why is he taking so long?” Sehun whined as he kept on tossing and turning on the bed. He wanted to sleep but his Kai’s deprived body would not allow it. He couldn’t sleep a wink, the giddiness of having Kai sneaking into his room the middle of the night made him wide awake. The anticipation was slowly killing him inside.


 

 

---

 

 

“Cactus,”

 

 

Groggily opening his eyes, Sehun whimpered when a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist.

 

 

“Baby,”

 

 

“Old man?” Sehun said with tick raspy voice, barely audible coming out from his mouth. Kai’s warm lip peppering his nape and ear made him squirmed. He whined when Kai pushed him to lay on his back, with him pinning him on the bed. Sehun’s eyelids were so heavy; he couldn’t even scowl at the way Kai manhandling him as he pleased.

 

 

“Your hand is so cold!” he shivered when Kai’s cold palm slipped under his shirt, roaming freely all over his stomach and waist. He couldn’t even let out protesting moan when Kai sealed his lip with kisses.

 

 

“Shh…Sorry cactus, but you have to wake up baby, Cactus, open your eyes for me, please,”

 

 

“I can’t!” Sehun whined, regretting crying so hard earlier that night. His eyes were so bloated right now.

 

 

“Cactus, we need to talk,” Kai whispered, mouth nibbling Sehun’s ear and jaw.

 

 

“Gosh, you always look so y half-awake like this cactus,” he praised while pushing Sehun’s shirt upward to reveal his boyfriend’s abs.

 

 

“Oh wow, this is perfect,” Kai murmured while palming Sehun’s hard stomach.

 

 

“I want to sleep, go away,” Sehun puffed his cheeks and pushed Kai’s face away. Tears started gushing out from his eyes and he started mentally cursing himself. ‘, ual frustration turn me into a crybaby,’

 

 

“That’s it, get on my lap…now,” Kai groaned. He sat beside Sehun with his back rested against the headboard. “Now Cactus,” he repeated, hands patting his thighs.

 

 

Sehun scowled and grumpily sat on his lover’s lap. Kai rarely snapped at him and listening to the dominant tone that he used, irked him a lot. He smirked in satisfaction looking at Kai’s furrowed eyebrows when he purposely grinding his over his lover’s crotch. He squeaked when Kai d his and tugged their bodies closer. An unexpected kiss on his forehead from Kai melted his heart instantly.

 

 

Kai grumbled, hands clutching on both sides of Sehun’s waist. “Slowly baby, you’re hurting me. Why are you so upset? Hmm?” he frowned and grabbed Sehun’s hands before placing it on his cheeks. He peppered Sehun’s palm and fingers with kisses and hissed in pain when Sehun slumped his face on his chest.

 

 

“I miss you,” Sehun murmured with his eyes closed, enjoying Kai’s steady heartbeats that were thumping tenderly against his cheek. Sighing in defeat, he wrapped his arms around Kai’s waist and kissed the older man’s chin. He wanted to keep getting mad at Kai but he couldn’t, not when Kai uses his caring act and his tender voice coaxing him to speak up.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter