Hard for Us

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


It was near midnight but Kai just couldn’t fall asleep after the ugly fight that he had with Sehun hours ago. He needed some fresh air, so staring at the busy night view from Sehun’s cactus garden on the balcony outside their house was the best spot for him the clear his clouded mind. Sehun already walked out from their house, probably searching for some comfort from his brother and Baekhyun’s house next door. He chuckled while wiping the blood from his bruised lip using his thumb. He deserved to be punched by Sehun.

 

 

"It's so easy for you to let me go? Do you really love me, Kai?” Sehun howled, glaring at Kai with his red swollen eyes. Tears didn’t seem to stop from wetting his smooth cheeks.

 

 

"Sehun, listen to me,” Kai said while pulling Sehun into his stared by Sehun with his heartbroken face was too hard to handle for Kai.

 

 

“Don’t touch me,” Sehun flinched and threw an angry punched right in Kai’s face, making the older boy staggered a few stepped back from his standing spot.

 

 

Kai sighed again for an umpteen times, staring at the unburnt cigarette that he played between his fingers. He managed to stop smoking months ago, but sometimes he missed the buzzing experience from the toxic smokes that would tighten his lunge but miraculously calmed his heart. He really needed that kind of distraction right now. His eyes darted to one for the broken cactus pot right beside his legs. Gasping, Kai knew that he was the one that kicked the cactus pot while he was so lost in his thought moment ago.

 

 

Kai was in the middle of cleaning the dirt that he made at Sehun’s garden when he was being back hugged by someone. 

 

 

“I hate you, oldman,” Sehun whispered, cheeks pressed on Kai's back.

 

 

“I love you, cactus,” Kai murmured, placing his hands on Sehun's arms and kissed the side of his lover's face.

 

 

“You murder my babies, again,” Sehun whined while pulling Kai tightly into his embrace. He saw Kai looked so panicked, cleaning the cluttered space that he made at his beloved cactus garden with his plump mouth muttering curse words. Kai looked like a hot mess, just liked when the first time he saw him years ago.

 

 

"I'm sorry; I guess I have to be responsible for fixing your cactus garden again right?” Kai smirked as he nuzzled his nose on the side of Sehun’s face. He was shivering because he didn't wear anything else except his sweatpants. Sehun back hugging him while wrapping their body together with his yellow canary color blanket was something that he really wanted right now. Not some toxic cigarettes. He just needed cheeky Sehun in his live, and everything would be fine.

 

 

“Yes, I’ll calculate the cost and shove it right on your face,” Sehun said while biting on Kai’s sensitive ear. He could feel Kai’s body flinched because of sudden his act.

 

 

“I don’t mind riding your white scooter, and wear that damn small helmet of your,” Kai smiled, swaying their bodies together and softly hummed when Sehun tightened his arms around his waist.

 

 

“And I’m going to fall in love with you all over again,” Sehun sobbed while pressing his face on Kai’s shoulder. He wanted to stay mad at Kai and decided just to leave him and never turned back to him again. But he couldn’t, he loved him so much. His brother Lay had been sulking since he knew about his lie and refused to see him for a while. Only his brother in law, Baekhyun welcomed him with his warm smiled and hug.

 

 

“I’m going to miss you so much; I’m going to die,” Sehun whimpered.

 

 

“You will live…for me, come here,” Kai whispered, slowly releasing himself from his lover embraced. He shifted his body to face Sehun and dragged him into his hug, palms slowly his lover’s back.

 

 

“Are you really going to break up with me?” Sehun murmured as he nuzzled his face on Kai’s nape, arms pulling Kai so much closer, so afraid that he would never see his lover again.

 

 

“I’m sorry for hurting you with my dumb words; I love you so much, but I really want you to continue your study there…in Tokyo, make me proud Sehun,” Kai muttered.

 

 

“I have to go right?” Sehun sniffled, trying to stop his tears from running down his cheeks.

 

 

“Sehun, you are still young, I use to travel a lot when I’m at your age, go explore the world, achieve your dream, it’s your mother and brother’s dream too, learn new things, then come back to me,” Kai smiled and kissed Sehun's forehead while his thumbs caressed Sehun’s cheeks. He continued to talk when Sehun still staring at him with an unreadable expression on his face. 

 

 

“I will always be here when you come back, I’m not going anywhere, I promise to look after your precious cactus garden for you,” Kai frowned when he didn’t receive any answer from Sehun. Sehun still looked so gloomy with his pouted lip, staring blankly at the night view from the balcony.

 

 

“You have one week to give an answer,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter