New man

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Sehun’s legs almost gave up the moment he saw Kai. The old man looked so good with his new light brown hair color. Kai's messy hair still wet and it covered his sharp eyes. He quickly gripped the front of his yukata that showed his bare chest. He had to purse his lip in order to stop himself from whimpering because his heart began to ache so much seeing Kai months after their relationship ended. Honestly, he didn’t prepare to meet Kai so soon.  

 



“Cactus?”

 

 

"I’m not your cactus,” Sehun snapped, trying so hard to hide the fact that he almost going to broke down and cried right in front of Kai. He missed that nickname so much. He hated that fact that Kai looked so calm and composed while he struggled to even stand up properly. ‘I don’t want to look weak, I need to get out from here,’ he grumbled while rushing toward the hotel room door. 

 

 

“Don’t go,” Kai murmured and bit his quivering bottom lip. His voice was shaky and that was the only words that could come out from his mouth right now. His body trembled when he saw the y looking Sehun. The young boy looked so skinny with his protruding collarbone but still gorgeous with his clean-cut short black hair. It took Kai couples of seconds to realize that they already broke up and it all happened because of him. He was the one to blame, not Sehun. Sighing, he didn’t know that this little escape with Kris was going to lead him to Sehun. 

 



“Who are you to tell me what to do?” Sehun groaned. Kai was standing to close to him. Sehun could feel his body heat spreading all over his back. He had to slow down his breathing to avoid inhaling Kai’s body fragrance that he loved so much. He knew that his effort was impossible because the older man’s special body scent was hard to resist and it made him weak to the bones. It was hard to stop himself from pulling Kai into his hug. His entire body screamed for him, to be inside his embrace. His crazy mind started to fantasize how good It was having his hands wrapped around the older man’s waist and nuzzled his face on Kai’s neck. His heart started to swell with pain when he knew that he couldn’t do that anymore, even his knuckles that gripped on the hotel doorknob turned white because of his frustration. ‘No…I won’t easily throw myself at you,’ 

 

 

Sehun tried to open their hotel room's door but shrieked when he was stopped by Kai. The old man was standing behind him with one palm pressed on the door, forearm right beside his face. Their bodies were not touching each other but Sehun could feel the older man’s breath softly fanning his ear.

 

 

Kai still remembered the giddy feeling that flow all over his body every time Sehun’s slim body frame pressed on his chest when they did their back hug. The young boy was right in front of him, only inches away from his body, with his broad shoulder and unblemished smooth neck skin. Gulping, Kai knew that if they were still together right now, his tongue would probably busy the younger boy's fair skin, marking Sehun’s exposed shoulder with blotches of love bites. “Cac…Sehun, you’re wearing thin clothes, the weather is so cold out there,”  

 

 

“Sehunie,”

 

 

Both of them startled because of the sudden knocks on their hotel room door. Sehun quickly opened the door when he heard Chanyeol’s deep voice from over the door. He flinched when he heard Kai’s soft groan when he accidentally elbowed the older man’ stomach along the process of opening the door.

 

 

“Hey,” Sehun let out his faked smiled as soon as he saw Chanyeol’s happy face grinning at him. He kept on cursing inside his head when he noticed that his almost bare body still trapped between Kai’s arms, Kai didn’t even budge from his spot. The older man’s chin was right beside his face that if he moved his face to the right, his lip would land right on Kai’s cheek. Biting his bottom lip, he kept on his poker face, trying to hide his flustered face from Chanyeol.

 



“Oh, you two are getting along so well, that’s great!” Chanyeol beamed. “Let go for lunch, me and Kris will be waiting here, move your perky now! Go…go…go,” Chanyeol pushed Sehun into the room to get ready.

 



Sehun groaned when his body collided with Kai. The yukata fabric was soft that he could feel Kai’s firm muscles under his fingertips when he accidentally pressed his palms on the older man’s stomach, attempting to push him away from hovering all over his body. He was so glad that Kai finally moved and walked to his own luggage.

 



“Come on, let me help you with your clothes, you need to look good,” Chanyeol smiled and hauled Sehun to his bag. He laughed when Sehun started to whined when he playfully tugged his friend’s yukata from covering his great body.  

 



Sehun saw Kai’s face turned dark when Chanyeol’s touchy hands roamed all over his body. He lets Chanyeol caressed his arms while fixing his messy hair. He enjoyed the angry face that Kai made every time Chanyeol mischievously tickled his waist.

 



‘Kris’ boyfriend is so touchy,’ Kai closed his eyes and took a deep breath before releasing it slowly to calm his racing heartbeats. He clenched his teeth in anger with hands fisted to his side. He kept on biting his inner cheeks, feared that he might yell at the clueless Chanyeol.

 

 

---

 

 

They were having lunch at the onsen restaurant on the ground floor. Kai was sitting awkwardly beside Sehun. The cactus boy was stabbing his food, sometimes chuckles because of Chanyeol’s joke and then back at staring his food. Chanyeol and Kris were so lost in each other eyes; they were in their own world. Chanyeol was talking animatedly with hands all over the place while Kris listened with a smiled on his face. The smitten photographer sometimes helped to wipe the food stains that smeared on his lover’s mouth when the model laughed. Kris’ eyes only focus on Chanyeol liked his life depend on him.

 

 

Kai couldn't keep his eyes from looking at Sehun. ‘I miss the cheeky you,’ he knew that if they were still together right now, Sehun would be talking nonstop just like Chanyeol, looking at him with his eyes smiles, hands busy touching and caressing his thigh. Sehun always spoiled him that way every time he was with him. ‘I really…really miss you, do you miss me cactus?’

 

 

“Why are you so quiet? Are you still shy around Kai?” Chanyeol blurted and smirked when he saw Sehun’s crimson red cheeks.

 

 

“No,” Sehun shook his head. He wanted to scream and quickly get out from this awkward but he didn't want to upset Chanyeol. That ball of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter