Louder than words

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“My head hurts,” Sehun groaned, voice muffled against Kai’s neck. He was crying so hard for nearly an hour. There were no words exchanged between them, only the sound of their soft sniffles portraying how both of them longed for each other so much. His arms still wrapped around Kai’s waist, hugging him tight and continued nuzzling his face on the older man’s chest, greedily inhaling his body fragrance that he loved so much. ‘You still smell the same, old man,’

 

 

Kai nudged Sehun’s forehead with his nose and smooched the cactus boy’s eyelids. He smiled when he heard Sehun’s soft whines, trying to hide his puffy eyes from him. “Cactus…you’re tired right?” he hummed when the cactus boy slowly trails his blunt nails on his back with his thighs rested on his hip, locking their bodies together. They acted like when they were still in love and horrible break up never happened between them before.

 

 

Sehun closed his eyes, heart fluttered when Kai peppered his face with lots of kisses. How he missed being pampered by Kai liked this again. Back when they were lovers, he usually fell asleep with Kai’s lip grazing all over his face and his large palms caressing his thighs. Kai cuddling him and spoiled him with his warm affectionate touches right now made Sehun’s heart throbbed in pain.

 

 

‘I miss this, I miss you so much, Oldman,’ he fisted his hands on Kai’s front shirt, holding back tears that threatened to spill out from his eyes again. ‘Stop crying Sehun, stupid Sehun, stop crying!’ Mentally cursing, he bit his bottom lip to stop him from crying. He quickly pulled Kai’s closer and nuzzled his face into the older man’s chest and neck. He hissed in pain when Kai’s stubbly chin pricked his forehead. “Your bristle hurts me, shave it off!”

 

 

Kai laughed; shocked to be scolded by the whiny Sehun when they were in the middle of showing how much they missed each other. “I’m sorry cactus,” he mumbled and leaned closer to Sehun’s face. Grinning, Kai really thought that Sehun’s pouty lip and his deadly glare while rubbing his red forehead was too adorable. He kept on teasing by nudging his prickly chin on Sehun’s face.  

 

 

“Stop it, Kim Kai!” Sehun whimpered while pushing Kai’s face away. “I’m sleepy,”

 

 

“Sleep baby cactus,” Kai whispered and caressed Sehun’s head. He slipped his calloused fingers between the cactus boy’s strands of short hair. Chuckling, he knew that Sehun really liked him playing with his hair, the cactus boy already purring and snuggling his body closer. ‘You’re too adorable,’

 

 

“Promise to chop off your stubble?” Sehun mumbled, half-awake, half-asleep when Kai peppered his face with a rain of kisses again.

 

 

“I promise,”

 

 

 ---

 

 

“Morning baby cactus,”

 

 

Sehun was still in a dazed state when he walked into the bathroom that morning. He barely woke up mind totally forgot about the embarrassing moment that he had with Kai last night. His meltdown, clinging over Kai, in a sobbing mess, he was so pathetic. Kai was grinning at him, with shaving foam on his face. He blushed when he remembered that he told Kai to shave last night because the older man’s stubble hurt him.

 

 

‘Blood,’ Sehun gasped when he saw a small cut on Kai’s jaw. The old man was holding a razor and he looked so awkward with it. Frowning, Sehun knew that Kim Kai really didn’t like using the traditional method when he shaved. He must have forgotten to bring his electronic shaver with him. He stepped closer to Kai, shorten the distance between them. His ually deprived body was screaming, fighting the urged not to jump at the old man when Kai looked so y with his messy bed hair and half- body. Sehun couldn’t take his eyes off from ogling over the small towel that Kai used to hide his thing. He had never been so angry with a towel before, the towel hung loosely on the old man’s hip, proudly showing his tattoos chest and tasty looking happy trail.

 

 

‘Gosh, how can I survive this?’  He peeked at his own reflection in the bathroom mirror. He determined to look good if he ever met with Kai again. He wanted to make a grand comeback. But right now, he looked so scrawny with his skinny legs and his little tummy. He didn’t have killer abs liked Kai. He almost wept when he saw his yellow worn out duckling cartoon boxer. ‘What a grand comeback stupid Sehun,’ He quickly threw away the hot image of Kai at the back of his mind, Kai was hurt and he was supposed to be rational right now. “You’re bleeding old man,”

 

 

Kai didn’t realize that he was bleeding until Sehun touched the cut on his face with his icy fingers. He forgot to lock the bathroom door and he didn’t think that Sehun would casually greet him with his tousled bed hair and puffy eyes. He flinched away from Sehun’s hand and looked at his face in the mirror. “I-I forgot to bring my electronic shaver,” Kai groaned while clumsily trying to wipe the blood away. It didn’t help when Sehun kept on staring at him with watery eyes. The cactus boy looked like he was about to cry again. Not seeing Sehun for a few months and Sehun already turned himself into a crybaby. A very y cry baby indeed, Kai likes it a lot actually. Since the stupid break up with Sehun, he didn’t care much about his appearance at all. Life was hard without Sehun by his side.

 

 

“You can you use mine,” Sehun murmured while holding Kai’s face under his palms and rubbed the blood away with his thumb.

 

 

“It-It feels so wrong rummaging inside your bag,” Kai shrugged. Things between them were so awkward after last night. He was so flustered when he woke up with Sehun’s face pressed on his chest. He didn't know what to do. What method that he should use to wake up Sehun? Should he wake him up with their usual style of wake up? Hot make out session while pleasuring each other? That was the only style that they did when they were together. They were young, and so in love with each other. Or should he keep their distance until they talked things through? Something definitely happened between them last night and he didn’t want to ruin it.

 

 

Kai didn’t want to scare Sehun away. So he decided to stare at Sehun for nearly half an hour, ogling over the cactus boy’s gorgeous sleeping f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter