My Cherubic Cactus

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Kai watched Sehun walked away from their table with Suho smiling beside him. He felt so pathetic and hopeless as he stared at Sehun’ back. The cactus boy didn’t even glance at him. Silently cursing himself, Kai knew that he couldn’t say anything to stop him. He already lost that privilege, a long time ago. his hands under the table, he gritted his teeth and stood up from the table, startling Kris and Chanyeol that was busy eating their breakfast. He just needed some time out from getting himself stressed out because of Sehun.

 

 

“Where are you going? You barely touch your food, you know what happens when don’t eat properly Kai,” Kris warned while grabbing Kai’s arm. 

 

 

“I-I’m not feeling too well, I just need some sleep then I’ll be alright, don’t worry about me,” Kai smiled and walked toward the hotel room. A bitter feeling crept into his heart once he entered the room that he shared with Sehun. The cactus boy was not there with him right now. That fact actually hurt him a lot. Sighing, he ambled his way to the king size bed and roughly slumped his tired body on the fluffy bed surface. He curled himself into a fetus position and closed his eyes to sleep.

 

 

---

 

 

“Oldman, are you alright? Where do you put your medicine?” Sehun caressed Kai’s hair and rubbed the old man’s cheeks with his palm.

 

 

“I don’t need anything,” Kai groggily answered. He blinked, still didn’t believe that Sehun was lying down beside him on the bed, staring at him with worried expression written all over his handsome face.

 

 

“Stop being stubborn,” Sehun groaned. He gasped when Kai grabbed his hand and slipped it under his shirt. He was so flustered when Kai gently pressed his palm on his stomach.

 

 

“Your cold fingers is just what I need, stay please?” Kai murmured while pulling Sehun closer to his body. He could feel Sehun flinched away from him. The cactus boy ’s spontaneous act made his heart ached. Despite Sehun rejection, Kai stubbornly nuzzled his face on the cactus boy’s shoulder. Cold sweat started to form on his forehead and he hated to look weak in front of Sehun, not after their horrible break up. Gosh, he looked pathetic right now.

 

 

Sehun panicked when Kris told him that Kai already walked back to his room, not feeling well while holding his stomach. He was not a heartless person; he was so sure that he knew about Kai more than Kris. Kai needed his medicine, fast. Clumsily walked into his room with his eyes wildly searching Kai, he almost stumbled on the bed when he saw Kai. The oldman looked so fragile every time his face scrunched in pain. Because of his nosey attitude, there he was, trapped in Kai’s sickly trembling body. Gulping, he tried his best hid his swelling heart and fast breathing when Kai glided his palm over his skin. His stomach churned when he heard Kai’s soft groaned dealing with the pain. ‘How he miss that sound so much,’    

 

 

Sehun was so glad that Kai closed his eyes, because being in this near proximity; he could die because of the lack of oxygen when into his lunge if Kai opened his eyes right now. He frowned, Sehun memorized every inch of Kim Kai’s body. He mapped it inside his brain, tattooed it permanently inside his naughty mind. Something definitely had changed a lot. ‘Kim Kai has great abs?’ He could feel the old man’s firm 6 pack muscles underneath his fingertips. ‘Is he been working out? Kai hates going to the gym,’ Sehun’s eyebrows knitted. He scrunched his nose when Kai’s soft hair brushed on his face. He was so tempted to sniff the older man’s hair that he missed so much, but he was not going to give up easily. He wanted to pull his hands from Kai and start searching for the older man’s medicine inside his luggage but he couldn’t do so when Kai still holding his hands tightly to his stomach.

 

 

“Kim Kai, let me go, I need to find your medicine,” Sehun groaned while still squirming from Kai's strong arms.

 

 

“No need, just let me sleep,” Kai shook his head, face still pressed on Sehun’s broad shoulder.

 

 

---

 

 

‘Gosh, did I fall asleep?’ Sehun’s eyes fluttered open when he suddenly felt so cold all over his body. Struggling to open his heavy eyelids, he frowned when he realized he was left alone on the bed. Noticing that Kai was nowhere to be seen inside their room, he yawned and sluggishly trying to get out of the bed. Sehun quickly shed away from his clothes and changed to his yukata. He wanted to try their private outdoor hot spring since he arrived and he finally had the chanced to do so.  Whistling, he skipped toward the awesome hot spring but froze when he saw Kai already inside the hot water looking so wet from his head to toe. His caramel colored skin looked so good contrasted with the milky white hot spring water. The older man looked delicious; just like chunks of chocolate bar dipped into a vanilla milkshake.

 

 

“You skip when you’re happy, nothing changes,” Kai smiled.

 

 

Kai’s soft voice popped Sehun’s bubbles of thought. Gulping, he stood frozenly right in front of the hot spring, looking too dumbfounded while gripping tightly his yukata. ‘Gosh, how can I survive this?’ Sehun mentally screamed. Kai still smiling at him, scratch that, smirking at him with his seductive y mouth, innocently showing half of his great upper body, feasting Sehun’s eyes.

 

 

“You better come inside, the outside weather is freezing. I can get up if you don’t want me to see me, but I’m right now,” Kai shrugged while smoothly lathered the hot water on his tan skin. He tilted his head back with low moan escaped from his sinful lip when the hot water touched his shoulder and neck.

 

 

“Stay there!” Sehun groaned. ‘Who told you that you could do that Kim Kai?’ he mentally started to curse. Kai had the nerve getting  in front of him. 

 

 

‘I can be a tease too,’ Sehun puffed his pinkish cheeks and slowly opened his yukata, revealing his pale fair skin with black swimming trunk. He was so glad he remembered to wear it to the hot spring pool. His lip curled in satisfaction when he saw Kai’s eyes were glued to his body. Soft whined escaped from his thin lip when he dipped his long legs in the hot water. He could see Kai’s Adam's apple bobbed with his sharp eyes paying attention to his every move. Sehun wanted to jump in joy, thrilled with Kai’s reaction. Sehun still got it; he still could make Kai go crazy just by looking at him.  

 

 

Both of them sat inside the hot pool, awkwardly facing each other. Sehun tried to act casual; humming to some stupid song. He couldn’t help to scrunch his nose, not liking the smell of the strong sulfuric odor from the water. He peeked at Kai’s bare upper body. The older man didn’t add any new tattoo on his skin.

 

 

“What are you staring at?” Kai teased while wiggling his eyebrow toward Sehun.

 

 

“I’m not staring at you,” Sehun blushed as he quickly averted his gaze towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter