Sudden Trip

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 “You’re such an angel, cactus,”

 

 

Sehun smiled and pulled Kai into his embrace. With arms circling the older man’s neck, Sehun kept pressing his lip on the older man’s shoulder and ear, eagerly inhaling his signature scent that he missed so much. He had been craving Kai’s body fragrance so much that he couldn’t stop from sniffing the older man’s hair.

 

 

“I really miss the clingy you,” Kai chuckled as he let Sehun nuzzled his nose all over his nape and shoulder. He winced when his elbow hits the hard surface of the floor. “Cactus, we better get up, you’re going to hurt your back and your head,” he murmured while pulling Sehun to stand up from the floor.

 

 

Sehun pouted and grumpily stood up together with Kai. He leaned forward to hug Kai again, accidentally pushing the older man’s back against the wall. He loved the way Kai’s laughter vibrated on his chest, making his heart swelled with happiness. There were so many things that he wanted to say to Kai but the words stuck in his throat. He knew that he would start sobbing while just trying to say how much he loved the older man so much and he didn’t want to experience break up again. “I-I…love…you so much,” he muffled against Kai’s shoulder.

 

 

Kai nodded, pulling Sehun closer by wrapping his arm around his waist. His other free hand was on the back of Sehun’s head, slowly caressing the cactus’s boy hair. “I love you too, I love you so much cactus,” he murmured, gently burrowing his nose on Sehun’s short black hair.

 

 

“Breakup is so painful. I don’t want to experience it again, please,” Sehun sniffled, trying so hard hiding his shaky voice from Kai. He released Kai from his hug and moved his arms around the older man’s waist. Pressing his face on Kai’s chest, Sehun kept on squeezing Kai’s body, just to make sure that he was not in his dream. Kai was within his reach right now. They were together again and he was not being delusional. He hummed when he felt the older man’s calm heartbeats thumped against his chest.

 

 

Kai sighed and kissed the side of Sehun’s face. He placed his palms on Sehun’s face, staring directly at his eyes. “I’m sorry that you have to go through that. I promise you won’t going to feel it again,”

 

 

“You promise?” Sehun asked, eyes still locked at Kai. Pursing his lip, Sehun closed his eyes when Kai kissed his forehead and eyelids.

 

 

“I promise,” Kai smiled, lip peppering smooches all over Sehun’s flushed face. He chuckled when Sehun crinkled his nose when his lip touched him there. With hands still cradling Sehun’s face, Kai rubbed his thumbs on the cactus boy’s cheeks. Sehun looked so y closing his eyes with a pink parted mouth. ‘The temptation,’ he smirked, leaning closer again, teasingly pressing his lip on Sehun’s cupid bow, and gently grazing his lip on top of the cactus boy’s upper lip.

 

 

“J-just…,” Sehun whimpered while opening his eyes. He was getting so impatient. Sehun really wanted Kai to sweep him off his feet with his awesome kissing skill. He missed the older man’s plump kissable lip. He blushed when their eyes met for a brief moment. The older man must have caught the sound of his neediness through his desperate whine.

 

 

Kai wiggled his eyebrows and bumped their noses together. “Just what baby?”

 

 

Sehun groaned, hands already fisted on the front of Kai’s shirt. Kai’s playfulness irked him a lot. The older man was cute when he was in a good mood but not at this time when Sehun really, really wanted to taste the older man’s lip so bad. “J-just kiss me, stop staring at me,” he grumbled, not bothering to hide what was going on inside his mind.

 

 

Smacking his lip, Kai leaned closer toward Sehun’s face. “Come here,” he whispered as he captured Sehun’s bottom lip, tugging it gently between his teeth. Sighing, he stopped for a while, glancing at Sehun’s flustered face. He moved his palms to Sehun’s neck, tilting the cactus boy’s head to the side. He continued their lip-locking session, gladly savoring Sehun’s small lip that he craved so much. He was about to go crazy when Sehun slipped his long fingers inside his hair, messing it before their tongues met again. “You change your lip balm,” he said breathlessly, panting on Sehun’s red swollen lip.

 

 

“H-huh? You don’t like it?” Sehun blinked, gasping for air. He tried to pull away from Kai’s frantic kiss but hissed in pain when the older man still nipping and his lip, reluctant to let him go.

 

 

“I love it,” Kai muttered in between their glistening lip. Noticing how red and swollen Sehun’s lip was, he smirked in satisfaction before moving his lip to the side of Sehun’s face, and biting the skin on the cactus boy’s jaw. Sehun’s voice enc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter