Shirt

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Chewing his bottom lip, Kai kept on knocking on Kris’ hotel room door. He couldn’t stop shivering when the cold air hits his body. Wearing only his thin yukata, Kai had to rush outside the comfort of his hotel room just to find Sehun and his first stop was Kris’ room. Muttering curses under his breath, the cold temperature made his fingers numb and his teeth were clashing in his mouth. He didn’t bother to keep his body warm because his mind was so full of the thought of the missing Sehun. He woke up that morning without Sehun by his side and he started freaking out when he couldn’t find his baby cactus inside their hotel room. He remembered crying last night and Sehun lulled him to sleep by kissing his face, hugging him tightly in his arms. His breath hitched when he saw Chanyeol opened the hotel room door with a big frown on his face. 

 

 

“Is Sehun…here?”  Kai asked, eyes locked on Chanyeol’s darker one. Kris’s boyfriend looked so pissed off, scowling hard at him with hands fisted on his side. ‘He already knows about us,’ Kai was about to open his mouth again when Chanyeol’s fist hit his face. His hard punch made Kai staggered few steps back, hissing pain. Holding on to his sore jaw, Jongin grumbled. “Tell me he’s here, please Chanyeol,” 

 

 

“I promise to Sehun that I would punch his ex-boyfriend’s face if I ever meet him,” Chanyeol smirked.  “So thank you for making my wish come true,” 

 

 

Sehun showed up behind Chanyeol blinking innocently at Kai with lollipop inside his mouth, “W-what happened here? Oldman? Oh god, your lip is bleeding,” he panicked and rushed toward Kai. Sehun yelped in shocked when Kai lifted him up, placing him on top of his shoulder and walked back toward their hotel room. He whined when the lollipop inside his mouth dropped on the floor. “My lolly!” Angrily slapping Kai’s , Sehun covered his face with his palms. “This is embarrassing, Kim Kai, let me down!” he whined as he wiggled his body while being carried upside down by his boyfriend. He kept on pinching Kai’s bottom hoping the older man would get ticklish and let him down but not to avail. The older man had a very firm muscle and it couldn’t poke easily like that. “Old man this is not romantic, I’m getting dizzy!” a hard smack on his made Sehun yelped in shock. 

 

 

“Shh…you’ll disturb other guests, cactus,” 

 

 

---

 

 

They entered their room and Kai placed Sehun gently on the bed. The old man pecked Sehun’s forehead and pushed him to lie on the bed. Grinning, he kissed Sehun’s pouted lip and pulled him into his hug. He pressed his lip on Sehun's hair and forehead, slowly moving his lip to nibble the cactus boy’s ear, neck, and shoulder. “Why did you leave me alone in the bed baby cactus?”   

 

 

Sehun whined when Kai's cold lip touched his bare skin. Kai's body was cold and the old man was still shivering while hugging him tingly in his arms. "What are you thinking? leaving this room wearing only this thin yukata? are you trying so hard to look y to me?" he chuckled but had to bit his bottom lip to stop himself from giggling when he saw Kai's unamused face. He wrapped his arms around Kai's body and burrowed his face in the crook of the older man’s neck. Palming Kai's back, Sehun kissed his boyfriend's jaw. "Your body is so cold old man," 

 

 

"Answer my question," Kai murmured hoarsely, palms massaging Sehun’s thighs.

 

 

The cactus boy hissed in pain when Kai bit his upper lip. He mewled when Kai the same spot again, murmuring sorry over his lip. Rolling his eyes, Sehun smacked their lips together. "I stored some of my precious lollipops inside Chanyeol's luggage bag," he shrieked when Kai' ice-cold hand slipped under his shirt, slowly rubbing his stomach. 

 

 

Nipping on Sehun's ear, Kai whispered. "You don’t have to. I bought your favorite lollipop with me wherever I go," he mumbled, thumb tracing circle pattern lazily on Sehun's hip while hiding his embarrassed face on his boyfriend’s shoulder. 

 

 

Sehun's eyes widened when he heard Kai's confession. "Really? that's sweet," he cooed. Sehun began leaving light kisses on Kai’s neck and jaw, praising how adorable the older man was for blushing after admitting about the candy. Lifting his thigh on Kai's hip, he tugged the older man's body closer until their groins were pressed together. He placed his palms on Kai’s face and pulled him closer. “Let me see that bruise,” 

 

 

“That puppy looking friends of yours, sure punch well,” Kai hissed when Sehun touched his lip with his finger. Sehun’s little smile as he stared at his eyes made him flustered. Rolling his eyes, Kai leaned closer and rubbed his nose all over his boyfriend’s hair. “I know…I know, deserve that hit,” Snickering, he captured Sehun’s parted lip with his own and gently tugged his boyfriend’s bottom lip between his teeth. “You make me miss my morning kiss,” he murmured, biting the cactus boy’s mouth again to continue their long lip-locking session. Pulling away from Sehun’s addictive lip, Kai smiled when he heard Sehun’s adorable whimper with his hands gripping his front shirt. He knew that the cactus boy refused to be parted from tasting his lip. Kissing on Sehun’s crinkly nose and closed eyelids, Kai chuckled. “Cactus, our getaway time is over and we’re going back to Tokyo today,”  

 

 

 ---

 

 

Puffing his cheeks, Kai winced while rubbing his constricted chest. His heart thumped erratically against his ribcage making him breathless. He was so nervous. After being so patience spending a couple of months waiting for Sehun to finish his study in Tokyo, that special day finally came. He was so happy to finally could bring Sehun back home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter