Cold hands

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“Did Jongin say anything about staying with you here, until you finish your study, Hun?” Mrs. Kim smirked, fingers lazily trapping on the table, patiently waiting for Sehun’s answer.

 

 

They were having a very enjoyable lunch. Mrs. Kim cooking was the best but Sehun knew that the moment would come and Kai’s mother would dwell deeper into their relationship. Pursing his lip, Sehun nodded bashfully. He kept on glancing at Kai that was so quiet, playing with the food inside his plate, not looking at them at all.

 

 

“My son is so predictable, he’s still possessive,” Mrs. Kim sighed. “Jongin, I warned you about giving Hun his space right?”

 

 

Shaking his head vigorously, Sehun scooted closer to Kai and wrapped his arm around the older man’s waist, tugging him closer. “I want him to be with me here, I don’t want him to go back, I’m selfish too,” he murmured, cheeks turned crimson red because of his own words. Kai’s body was so tensed under his touch; the older man looked so uncomfortable because of his mother sudden confrontation. Kai’s sullen face made Sehun’s heart throbbed in pain.

 

 

“Do you remember what happened to the little bird that you hold so tight in your hand when you’re 12 years old?” Mr. Kim muttered as he stared at Kai’s gloomy face.

 

 

“The bird dies?” Sehun gasped while covering his wide-open mouth with his palms. He flinched when the loud laughter of Kai and his parent erupted throughout the kitchen.

 

 

“The bird bit me!” Kai whined. “I had to let it go; I didn’t squish it to death cactus,”

 

 

“Jongin is not going to kill you, believe me, he really loves you,” Mrs. Kim smiled and patted Sehun’s cheek. “But if he made you feel uncomfortable, being annoyingly possessive, talk to me alright?”

 

 

“You have my mom protection now,” Kai whispered, eyes cast down on his plate. A small smile finally cracked his lip when Sehun hauled him closer and pinched his waist.  

 

 

“Jongin is not going to hurt me mom, he promised,” Sehun smiled and rested his chin on Kai’s shoulder.

 

 

---

 

 

Kai was busy cleaning the dirty dishes at the kitchen sink when Sehun approached from behind and slowly wrapped his arms around his waist. He could feel Sehun’s nose poking all over his back and his soft hair brushed on his ear. Gently nudging Sehun with his cheek, he planted a kiss on Sehun’s temple. “What are you doing here? Are you going to help me with this cactus?”

 

 

“Nope, I’m lazy,” Sehun whined, lip pressed at the back of Kai’s neck.

 

 

Shaking his head, Jongin rubbed his nose on Sehun’s forehead and continued to wash the dishes in his hands. “Fine, just stay here, clingy like this, I miss it. I miss the clingy you,”

 

 

“I miss kissing your ear,” Sehun gave Kai's ear a sudden pecked. He laughed when Kai squirmed because of his act. “I miss kissing your cheek too,” he singsong and harshly smacked his wet lip on Kai’s cheek. "I swear to god, I miss your plump lip, I want to bite it so bad," 

 

 

“My parent is on their way here,” Kai teased. His body shuddered when Sehun slipped his hands inside his shirt. 

 

 

“Professor Kim already went out to see his friend. Mom said that she was going to be inside her room. She usually spends her time being lazy on her bed after lunch,” Sehun snickered, mouth and nipping the bare skin on Kai’s shoulder.

 

 

Someone’s fake cough startled Sehun from moving his hands further into Kai's tight jeans. Quickly freeing Kai from his arms, Sehun stepped back and let Kai greets the rude intruders. ‘Who the hell just walked inside Kai’s house like this?’

 

 

“Jongin? Sorry to interrupt,” the young boy smiled and stepped further toward Kai. He grinned when Kai pulled out his hands from the washing glove and ruffled his silver color hair.

 

 

“Hey, Matsuoka,”

 

 

“I just come by to drop this magazine for you, you should have a copy of it,” Matsuoka beamed and handed a properly wrapped Japanese magazine in Kai’s hand. “You look so handsome in this,”

 

 

Scratching the back of his neck, Matsuoka’s praise made Kai blushed. “You’re the photographer; if my pictures turned out good then the credit goes to you, not me,”

 

 

“This is?” Matsuoka frowned, eyeing the good-looking boy that was standing quietly beside Jongin.

 

 

Kai wrapped his arm around Sehun’s waist and pulled his boyfriend closer. “This is Sehun, my boyfriend,” he smiled when Sehun stretched out his hand toward Matsuoka, offering his handshake even there was no smile on his face.

 

 

“Are you a model or something?” Matsuoka asked, not releasing Sehun’s hand. “If not, would you like to try it someday?”

 

 

“No, hell no, he’s not going to appear in any magazine,” Kai grumbled and swatted Matsuoka’s hand. He stood up in front of Sehun to cover his boyfriend from getting Matsuoka’s attention.

 

 

“Possessive Jongin, why am I not surprise,” Matsuoka shrugged. “Jongin, please send my regard to your mother. Sehun, come and see if you change your mind,” wiggling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter