Meeting Kim

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


'This is it Sehun, Kai’s parent house, Good luck,’ Sehun mentally cheering himself. His lip pursed into a thin line as soon as Kai’s car stopped right in front of a modern looking Japanese house. Slowly unbuckling from his seatbelt, Sehun got out from the car and his eyes kept on scanning the house’s surrounding. Kai’s parent house looked so warm and inviting with a small garden of scented flowers along the path toward the door entrance. He smiled when Kai stood beside him, holding his hand with a big grin on his face. “You grew up here?”

 

 

“Yes,” Kai beamed, playfully bumping their shoulders together.

 

 

“It’s beautiful, full of colorful flowers,” Sehun praised and softly kissed Kai’s cheek. The Oldman looked so giddy and genuinely happy to be there with him.

 

 

“So, let’s meet my family,” Kai smiled and dragged Sehun toward the house. He laughed when Sehun didn’t even move from his spot, stubbornly gluing his legs to the ground. “Move cactus,” he said as he wrapped his arms around Sehun’s fidgeting body, back hugging him with chin rested on his shoulder. “Baby, move,”

 

 

Sehun shook his head and shyly hide his face at the side of Kai’s face. “B-But I’m…I’m not ready Oldman,” Sehun grumbled and squeaked when Kai kissed his ear and neck.

 

 

“I’m here with you, cactus,” Kai whispered as he softly pushed Sehun forward, both waddling in such difficulty toward the door. “Knock the door,” he whispered, lip still busy peppering small kisses on Sehun’s ear.

 

 

Sehun quickly shook his head, refused to do as he told. “You…do it,”

 

 

“I want to keep hugging you,” Kai mumbled, lazily swaying their bodies together.

 

 

Rolling his eyes, Sehun’s inhaled and exhaled deeply. With trembling hand, he knocked on the wooden door and flinched when he heard soft woman’s voice asking him to wait. Smacking his dry lip, Sehun’s stomach churned at the sound of the door being unlocked from inside the house. He froze when Kai released him from his hug and ran to hide beside the door, leaving him alone, looking so dumbfounded at the open door.

 

 

“H-Hai aunty…I’m…I’m,” Sehun stuttered. Words couldn’t get through his throat; he couldn’t say anything other than gasping with pleading eyes at Kai’s mother, hoping that Kai’ mother would understand his pitiful looking body language. Hiding his shivering cold hands inside his jeans pocket, Sehun could feel his face was getting redder because of the embarrassment.

 

 

“Kim Jongin! Don’t do this to him, he’s going to cry,” Mrs. Kim yelped and slowly wrapped her arm around Sehun’s shoulder, hauling the poor boy that was gaping like a fish without water, inside the house. She quickly shut the door and locked it up to stop his mischievous son from coming into the house.

 

 

“Ma! Open the door please!” Kai pleaded, shouting while slamming his palms on the wooden door.

 

 

“Serve him right for treating you like that, come and have a seat here, I’m preparing lunch,” Mrs. Kim chirped while leading Sehun to sit on one of the stool at the kitchen island. She continued to chop some vegetable, totally not paying attention to his son that was begging to get inside the house.

 

 

“T-the weather outside is cold, he’s going to get sick,” Sehun flushed. Eyeing worriedly at the shaky door, Sehun kept on chewing his bottom lip while glancing occasionally at Mrs. Kim’s pretty face.

 

 

“Go and rescue your whiny boyfriend,” Mrs, Kim teased, wiggling her eyebrows playfully Sehun.

 

 

Sehun rushed toward the door and opened the nearly broken door for his lover which was pouting as he walked into the house. He whimpered when Kai cupped his cheeks and pressed their lips together. “You’re such an angel, my angel,”

 

 

“S-stop it,” Sehun whined when Kai yanked him into his embrace and smooched his forehead. He lets Kai tugged him into the kitchen by intertwining their fingers together. He was so flustered when Kai made him sat on his lap. “Kim Kai, please let me go,” he blushed while trying to get off from Kai’s lap.

 

 

“You should know me better cactus, don’t wiggle your on my lap, sit still, please,” Kai whispered, half pleading while his nose slowly nudging on Sehun’s red ear.

 

 

Mrs. Kim rolled his eyes as he watched his son clingy attitude. Kai looked so happy, he couldn’t stop grinning. Kai’s eyes sparkled every time he looked at Sehun’s face. His son was so deeply in love with Sehun. “There’s another empty stool beside you, let him sit there,”

 

 

Shaking his head, Kai rubbed his face on Sehun’s shoulder with arms tightly holding on his lover’s waist. “I miss him, ma,”

 

 

“Kim Jongin can be too clingy to the things that he likes. My son really likes you Sehun,” Mrs. Kim smiled.

 

 

“I- I like him too Mrs. Kim,” Sehun shyly answered with a face red as a tomato.

 

 

“Don’t spoil him too much,” Mrs. Kim snickered while throwing small cut of carrot on Kai’s face. “Just call me ma; I’m going to call you Hun or honey or whatever suits for your pretty boy face,”

 

 

“Mrs. Kim is a photographer that so obsessed with young handsome boys,” Kai laughed while dodging the flying carrot from his mother. He left Sehun to sit alone on the stool and strode toward his mother. Wrapping his arm around his mother’s petite shoulder, Kai shoved bits of carrots into his mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter