Still my baby

Seraphical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai sighed as he sat on his work table, glancing at his wristwatch while looking at his shop entranced through his office glass wall. Sehun was supposed to meet him 30 minutes ago and the cactus boy was late, as usual. He started searching for his lollipop that Sehun stashed inside one of his drawers. Ever since they dated, for almost 2 years now, the cactus boy had the habit of hiding lollipops all around their house. There was lollipop inside his wardrobe, some being slipped under his clothes, beneath the couch, under their pillow, and all over the weird place that Sehun could ever think of. The cactus boy said that hiding the lollipop was his way of making Kai to always remember him. Kai chuckled, Sehun didn’t have to go that extreme, he already crazy for him for such a long time.    

 

The older boy smiled when he found his favorite lollipop flavor. He carefully unwrapped it and popped it into his mouth, lazily twirling it with his tongue, enjoying the sweet taste with his eyes still peered to his shop door. He sighed again for the umpteen times when his level patient started getting thinner every minute passed. His darken angry face light up when he saw Sehun entering his shop.

 

Sehun walked into his shop with his usual, not amused face, lip pursed to a thin straight line, totally ignoring all the stared that he got from Kai’s customer and workers at him. He was busy playing with his phone and only focusing his way towards Kai’s door. Kai proudly smiled when he saw Sehun big grinned as soon as he opened his office door. Only he could make him beamed happily like that.

 

“Old man!” Sehun chirped excitedly as he skipped toward Kai while shoving his precious phone inside his pants and settle himself in between Kai’s dangling legs. He lifted up his lover thighs to wrap around his waist and shamelessly leaned his face closer to Kai. Pouting, he closed his eyes, getting ready to receive lots of kisses from his lover’s pudgy lip.    

 

“Hey baby cactus,” Kai laughed while shaking his head because of Sehun’s cheeky attitude. He used his cuteness to get away from being nagged for being late today. Kai pulled out his lollipop from his mouth and placed his other free hand on Sehun’s red cheek. He then sofly carresed Sehun's cheek with his thumb before playfully leaving kisses on the cactus boy’s eyes, nose, chin, forehead, all over his gorgeous face, except for his pink pouted lip.   

 

“Kiss me, come on,” Sehun whined as he leaned closer to Kai, still with his closed eyes.

 

“You are late…you should be punished,” Kai said while applying his sticky caramel flavor lollipop on Sehun’s lip, slowly smearing its gluey texture to cover all over the cactus boy’s mouth. He smirked when he could feel Sehun’s breath hitched, hands clutching his th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter