Falling In Love

Love Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already been two months since Dara has seen Chaerin. There was never a time she didn’t think about her. Every time when she and Mario are invited on fashion shows, she gets her hopes up and anticipates seeing her but she wasn’t there. Dara just tells herself that Chaerin is a busy person and she has no time to attend all fashion shows. She tells herself that she’s a businesswoman and she has companies to work on and she’s busy. It may be quite absurd but she thinks that she’s falling in love with Lee Chaerin.

“Sandy. We’re here.”  Mario informed her as their car has finally arrived at Palazzo Reale in Milan where Marc Jacobs’s fashion event will be held. “Are you ready?” he asked.

“When did I become not ready?” Dara said confidently and raised her eyebrow to her friend.

Mario chuckled and said, “Well, let’s go.”

Mario opened the door and clambered down the car. Dara did the same and as soon as she comes out, flashing lights coming from amass of paparazzi welcomed them. She didn’t expect that they’ll be treated like famous celebrities right now, but she reminded herself that she is a celebrity.

Dara and Mario walked their way throughout the crowd with smiles on their faces. When they finally reached inside the venue, they immediately went to the dressing room to prepare.

“Do you know that Mr. G-Dragon is here?” One of their co-models conversed to her friend.

“Really? God, I want to meet him. Is Miss CL with him? I’m a big fan of them.” The other model said in admiration.

“Uhm, no. I heard that Miss CL has other commitment to do plus, Mr. G-Dragon is with his new girlfriend.” she said in devastation.

“Who? Kiko Mizuhara? She’s not been formally introduced as his girlfriend, though.” The other girl stated and said in sympathy, “I feel bad for Miss CL. I just hope she finds a better person for her.”

The stage director already cued for them to prepare as the show is about to start and Dara, together with the other models, get ready.

After the show has ended, Mario and Dara did their usual routine. They were introduced to different designers, chatting along with other models, getting some endorsements from businesspeople, and then there’s the man of the hour. Marc Jacobs himself called the two of them and praised them for their nice performance.

Mario and Dara thanked the designer for his warm compliment. Dara’s mood changed when familiar faces approached them.

“Congratulations on your show, Marc. I’m sure CL would love it if she’s here.” GD praised the designer.

“Thank you G-Dragon. I know. It’s a pity that she didn’t see my collection. I am expecting her to be here, though.” The designer pretended to be offended but just laughed “But well, I already asked my assistant to send her some present. I hope she’ll like it.”

“You’ll just see her wearing your collection sooner or later.” He assured him.

“Oh! Before I forgot, have you already met Maurer and Park?” The designer introduced Mario and Dara to him

“Yeah. Why wouldn’t I know them? Everyone’s talking about their impalpable chemistry in the fashion industry.”Jiyong acknowledged them and looked at Dara, “I think we’ve met, already.”

“Yes, sir. We’ve meet at House Chanel’s fashion event.” It was Mario who responded to him.

“Oh, right. I remember.” He nodded his head and smiled as he said, “Please, don’t call me ‘sir’. GD would be fine.”

“Hey GD. Do you know that CL recommended Miss Park to me? I’m glad I considered her request. I would totally have regretted it if I didn’t include her.” The designer shared how grateful he is for following the girl’s recommendation.

Mario looked at Dara with prying eyes as soon as he heard what the designer has just said. He didn’t know that the elite businesswoman will do that for his best friend. He heard that the businesswoman is not usually that kind of person who is easy to talk with. He suddenly wondered on what kind of relationship that they have.

Dara smiled naïvely like she already knew about the businesswoman’s influence. Mario was about to ask her when GD spoke and asked the same question he wanted to tell her.

“Do you and Chae know each other?” there was a hint of jealousy in his tone when he asked her.

“Not that much G-Dragon-ssi.” Dara smiled and glanced at Kiko Mizuhara whose existence was overlooked from the beginning and said, “Hi Mizuhara. You’re looking good.”

“I’m doing fine, Park. You look good too.” Kiko smiled timidly.

Mario knows what his best friend is doing. She is challenging GD to introduce Kiko to them as his girlfriend. Mario heard what were the other models gossiping on the dressing room before the show has started. He also knows that the businesswoman and GD were lovers, but he doesn’t know why Dara has to intimidate them.

“Ah, I’m sorry. Marc, meet my girlfriend, Kiko. She’s a model too.” He finally introduced her to them.

“Yes. I’ve seen her somewhere. I just don’t remember.” The designer acknowledged her presence and said, “Nice meeting you Miss Mizuhara.”

“Thank you again for inviting us Mr. Jacobs, but we need to go. Right, Oh?” she casually said to him.

“Ah, yes. Thank you, Mr. Jacobs. Nice meeting you again, Mr. GD. Goodbye.” Mario agreed even knowing that Dara’s acting strange.

“The pleasure is mine. Let’s keep in touch, okay? Bye.”

The both of them nodded at them before they left.

Mario brought his friend to a less crowded place where he can speak to her freely. He looks around and checked if there’s anyone paying attention on them but gladly, there is no one.

“Please don’t do that again.” Mario told her in concern.

“Do what?” Dara asked him and pretended like she didn’t know what he meant.

“I don’t know how you and Miss CL got close but you shouldn’t do that again. You know how cruel their world is. I don’t want you to be involved and get hurt.” He confessed.

“It looks like my best friend is jealous.” Dara grinned as she tries to joke him but his face is too serious for that.

Dara placed her hand on his arm and assured him, “Don’t worry, Oh. You’re still my best friend. And about earlier, that was just nothing. I just noticed that Kiko’s being disregarded so I helped her.” She smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter