A New Guy

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungyeon-ah, what do you want to eat?” Yonghwa asked while looking at the menu in a Korean restaurant near the Lee J Group building.

“Everything is good, oppa. You choose.” She said uninteresting. Yonghwa called the waiter and ordered some foods for them. He looked at her intensely, wondering what is she really thinking.

“Seungyeon-ah,,,Seungyeon-ah, yaaa... Yoo Seungyeon, wake up. It’s not the time for day dreaming.” Yonghwa’s scream startled her.

“Yaaa.. oppa. Don’t call me with that name. Call me Gong Seungyeon.” She said whispering.

“Okay, arrasseo. But, what were you thinking just now? Your mind seemed flying away.” He asked curiously.

“Aniya, oppa. I’m okay.” She lied. Yonghwa isn’t easily to believe her. He knows that there is something wrong with her.

“Seungyeon-ah, how do you feel after working with him?” Yonghwa asked, changing the topic he thought will interest her.

“Him? Do you mean, Lee Jonghyun?” Yonghwa nodded. He feels happy because Seungyeon started to respond his question.

“He is so selfish. I hate him. He almost ruin my plan, oppa. I don’t really know what his motives are by asking me to be his secretary. You know oppa. He always try to persuade me. Sometimes he asked me to accompany him for lunch, and sometimes he said something sweet but he also often did the cruel things to me. That’s why I always be a bully target of my female co-workers.” Her long explanations made Yonghwa laugh.

“Seungyeon-ah, you always kept quiet since we came here. But, everything was changed when I asked you about him. Is the topic about him really interest you?” Yonghwa said teasing her. Seungyeon pouted listening him.

“Oppa, forget it. I won’t talked about him anymore in front of you." Seungyeon said while hiding his blushing cheeks. "Seungyeon pabo, where did  you get that energy when you're talking about that selfish man. Yonghwa oppa will be misunderstanding." She said in her mind while smacking her head softly.

“Geure..arrasseo. Let’s eat. I’m really hungry.” Yonghwa said and smiled looking at her act. They’re having lunch happilly, sometimes we can hear a little laugh from them. 

They’re still in the middle of lunch when Yonghwa saw someone outside the restaurant waving at him. He waved him back and asked him to come in. A minute later, a tall handsome man is standing beside their table followed by two big men with black suit guarding him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter