Business trip and jealousy part 2

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon kept quiet on the way to hotel, her silence made him confused. He always tried to make a conversation but she always ignored.

“Yaa, Gong Seungyeon. What to you? Why do you always ignore me?” He suddenly stopped the car. Seungyeon who was startled by his sudden action turned her face to him.

“Lee Jonghyun, you are the most selfish man I’ve ever met.” She got off the car and run to nowhere. Jonghyun was shocked looking at her act.

“Ommo, why was she mad at me? What did I do? What a weird girl.” Seungyeon is nowhere to be seen. The clueless Jonghyun shook his head and thought,

“Well, she can go back by herself. Her Japanese is better than me after all.” Jonghyun started the car and continue his way to the hotel without trying to look for her.

Seungyeon is sitting on the ground near the frozen lake, her eyes are swollen and she is sneezing several times because of cold night winter wind in Sapporo.

“Pabo Lee Jonghyun, he is so selfish. He even doesn’t try to look for me. I hate him.” Seungyeon said while throwing a soft drink can.

“Ouchh, it’s hurt. Who was throwing this can?” Minhyuk said while rubbing his head. Nobody near him, it’s almost 10 pm in the evening after all. But he seemed so curious, he stood up and looking for the culprit who was hurting the precious head of the famous movie star like him. Ten minutes later, he saw someone who was sitting on the ground not really far from he was sit before.

“Seungyeon ssi?” He asked. Seungyeon lift her head to face someone who was calling her, hoping that the one is Lee Jonghyun. She startled while knowing who the man is.

“It must be a dream, how could be a famous movie star in front of me and just greeted me.” She said in her mind.

“Seungyeon ssi? Is that really you? What are you doing here? It’s late. It’s not appropriate to a beautiful girl like you sitting here alone this time.” His long sentences heard like a love song melody in her ears.

“It is really a dream.” She murmured.

“Seungyeon ssi, can you hear me?” Seungyeon daydream su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter