Epilogue

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungshin oppa. Are they happy now?” Jungyeon asked while looking at their tombs

“I think so, because Jonghyun hyung promised that he will accompany her wherever she go. And he already fullfilled it." He said proudly.

“Jonghyun oppa is so romantic, he is a really real man. I should meet someone like him.” Jungyeon smiled and left Jungshin alone.

“Jungyeon-ah, how about me? I’m a real man too.” Jungshin chased her.

 

“Aigoo, those kids.” Yonghwa murmured looking at Jungshin and Jungyeon behavior.

He turned his eyes to their tomb. “Jonghyun-ah, Seungyeon-ah. Be happy there. I will miss you.” He bowed to their tomb and left.

                                            ******************
“Seungyeon-ah, I think they are happy now.” Jonghyun said while looking at their family from above. The beautiful angel beside him smiled.

“Ne, oppa. I hope they always be happy, thank you for keeping your promise, Oppa.” She said.

“And thank you for being my angel in our next life, Seungyeon-ah.” He kissed her angel and they disappeared to start their new life.

 

           _____________________________________________________

I’m sorry for killing our leads but I think happiness is not always in this life, being together with our beloved one in the next life is more romantic. I think this the happy ending according my style...

Thank you for reading. I love you😘😘😘

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter