Play a prank

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon arrived early for work. She planned to start her work early so it could finish early too. Jonghyun who came earlier turned his eyes to the two-way window near his seat. A figure of a beautiful girl appeared and sit quietly behind her desk. He smiled mischievously and grab his phone to text someone.

"Seungyeon-ah, come to my office immidiately"
From: PaboManager

“What does he want now? He is here? It’s early.” She murmured. She planned to ignore the text but another text come five minutes later.

"Palli, bear. You should come or I’ll come to you and make some scene."
From: Pabo Manager

“Arghh...I really hate him. He is always annoying.” Two minutes later, she find herself knocking Jonghyun office.

“Come in.” Someone inside invited her to come. Seungyeon opened the door and saw a handsome face welcomed her with his usually silly smile. Her heart beats fast. She saw the figure and mesmerized by his looks.

“Omona, why you always handsome wherever and whenever you are.” She talked in her mind. Seungyeon quickly shook her head and winking her eyes for several times when she realized what she just thought.

“Wae? Are you mesmerized by me?” He said innocently.

“What? No way. I’m not.” She lied and quickly turned her face avoiding his gaze. Jonghyun laughed out loud seeing her act.

“It’s okay, you’re not the first woman who admiring my looks.” He said still with his silly smile.

“I said, I’m not.” She repeated her words to avoid Jonghyun further words. “

Anyway, do you need something manager-nim?” She asked and gave him her beautiful forced smile.

“Manager-nim? I remember you always called me oppa back then. How could you call me manager-nim now?” His question startled her.

“We are in the office, manager-nim. So I have to call you like that.” Assaa... she finally find the right words to answer him.

“But, it’s still early. The work time hasn’t started yet, Yoo Seungyeon.” His words are shocking her. She never hear someone call her with her birth name for over a year.

“Manager-nim, my name is Gong Seungyeon. Don’t call me with that name in the office.” She stared him intensely like someone begging for something.

“Wae? Yoo Seungyeon is a great name or do you really like my given name to you than the name your parents gave you? I wonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter