The Last

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jonghyun-ah. Can you come to my office now?” Elder Lee said on the phone.

“Yes, haraboji. I’ll come in any minute.” He answered. Jonghyun arrived in her grandfather’s office a few minutes later. Elder Lee asked him to sit on the sofa.

“Jonghyun-ah, how is Seungyeon?” He asked.

“She is fine, haraboji. But her disease can take her life everytime.” He said.

“So, that’s why you move to stay with her?” He asked. Jonghyun nodded.

“Ne, I don’t want to waste my time again. I want to accompany her until God takes her from me, Haraboji.” Elder Lee smiled listening his grandson answer.

“You have grown up, son. Sometimes, I think that you are still my little boy.” Jonghyun smiled.

“Haraboji, I want to ask your permission to marry her.” He said.

“My bless is always yours, Jonghyun-ah and her father had begged me to look after her.” Elder Lee said.

“Her father? Why he never visited her once?” Jonghyun said emotionally.

“He can’t. Seungyeon’s disease may be worsen if she meet them now and you will lose her sooner.” Elder Lee explain.

“So, he knew about her disease?” Jonghyun asked.

“He knew of course, because the same disease took her mother’s life years ago.” Elder Lee said.

 

The day of the wedding is coming soon. Seungyeon happily prepare it with Jungyeon and Jungshin.

“Unni, thank you for allowing me to meet you.” Junghyun said while hugging her sister.

“Yaa...what are you talking about? You are my sister.” She replied and hugged her back. They walked together in the garden.

“Unni, this place is very beautiful.” Jungyeon said.

“Beautiful isn’t it. This is Jonghyun oppa’s gift.” Seungyeon replied.

“Ommo, really? Omona I should meet someone like him later.” Jungyeon said happily. Seungyeon smiled looking at her sister’s childush act. But she felt something uncomfortable in her chest.

“Unni, are you okay?” Jungyeon panicked.

“I’m fine Jungyeon-ah. It’s only usual slightly pain.” She explained to calm her sister.

“Unni you have to rest. Don’t pressure yourself a lot.” Jungyeon said while take Seungyeon to her bedroom.

“Jungyeon-ah, what’s up?” Jungshin who just arrived startled her.

“Jungshin oppa, I think her disease is worsen but she didn’t allow me to call the doctor or telling Jonghyun oppa about this.” She said worriedly.

“What should we do?” He asked.

“Can you help me preparing their wedding. She have to rest.” She begged. Jungshin nodded. But like what Jungyeon said,

 

Seungyeon’s disease is worsen day by day. She has to stay at the hospital to get a proper treatment. Her condition worried him.

“God, will you take her sooner?” He said when he saw his sleeping lover. Seungyeon slightly open her eyes and saw him beside her bed.

“Oppa. Why are you crying?” She asked.

“Aniya, I’m fine, Seungyeon-ah. Why did you wake up? You have to rest.” He replied.

“I miss you. I sleep too much. I want to see you.” She said.

“Honey, I always be here. I will always be with you.” He said to calm her. Seungyeon smiled and close her eyes.

It’s been two weeks since she stayed at the the hospital but nothing changed about her health. Jungyeon always came everyday, but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter