Another First Meeting

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee J Residence Sunday Morning


“Jonghyun-ah, are you crazy? I sent you back here to help me managing the company, not to work as a normal employee.” Lee Jong Hyuk, Jonghyun’s grandfather scolded him in the middle of breakfast. Jonghyun who was still eating looked at his respected grandfather confusedly. Jonghyun stopped his meal and smiled to the old man beside him.

“Haraboji, listen to me. I don’t want to be involved of Lee J famous noisy rumors out there. I just want to be hidden, so everybody can see me as Lee Jonghyun not as the heir of Lee J Group. Please let me be just a normal employee or I don’t want to enter the company at all.” His threat to his grandfather made the old man who was scared by the rest of the family finally surrendered.

“Do as you wish, but you’ll be a new Manager of finance. No objection.” Lee Jong Hyuk dropped his spoon to the bowl and left to the library.

Jonghyun smiled and continue his meal. Actually he want to be a normal staff but he knew that he couldn’t argue to his grandfather anymore this time. “Manager of finance. Well, I’ll do my best haraboji.” He murmured.

“Hyung, are you sure? You are the oldest son of Lee J Group. How could you enter the company as an employee? You’ll become CEO if you want to follow Haraboji order.” Lee Jungshin, Jonghyun’s maknae brother asked him when Jonghyun packed his clothes. "And are you sure to move, Hyung?” Jungshin asked again before Jonghyun answered his first and second questions.

“Wae? Are you scared that I will out of my responsibilities to the company and handed it for you?” Jonghyun asked his brother meaningly without answer hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter