The Truth

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk was laying down on the couch in his living room. His mind flew away somewhere. He thought again about his father’s story earlier this morning.

 

Flashback

“Wae? Wae, Appa? Why you ask me to break up with her?” Minhyuk asked. He forced his father to explain.

“Minhyuk-ah, sit down first. I want to tell you a story.” Minhyuk obeyed his father.

“More than 30 years ago, there were two men who lived in Busan. The one of the man was CEO of a big company. And the other one was only a general manager in that company. They were childhood friends, they were like brothers but unfortunately they loved the same woman. The chaebol family didn’t like that girl because she was only his secretary who came from ordinary family. They sent him abroad for years to separate them. Three years later, he came back to Korea and found that the girl he loved had been married to his friend. They had a son and already moved to Seoul. He felt so frustrated, he finally agreed to marry a woman who his family arranged. They had a daughter. But, two months after the birth of his daugther, his wife died. The news spread all over the country. Finally, she heard it. She came to his wife’s funeral. Not long after that, they were married. She left her husband and son to be with her lover.” Mr. Kang ended his story.

“But, appa what’s the connection of your story to me and Seungyeon?” He asked. His father smirked a bit.

“You know, son. The CEO in that story is Yoo Kang Jun, Seungyeon’s father. The another man is me and the secretary is your mother.” Minhyuk stunned listening his father’s words. His eyes full of tears that he can’t hold back.

“But, her name is Gong Seungyeon not Yoo Seungyeon.” He denied.

“Aniya, her real name is Yoo Seungyeon. She run away from home two years ago when she knew about her real mother. She changed her name to hide. Minhyuk-ah, one thing that I want to know, does she really love you? I won’t mind to accept your love if she really loves you, I step aside my ego and forget about the past. But, if she doesn’t, leave her. I don’t want you to end up like me.” Mr. Kang said.

Flashback Ends

 

Seungyeon arrived in Yoo main residence earlier the next morning. Mr. Yoo, Mrs. Yoo and Jungyeon were having breakfast in the dining room.

“Unni?” Jungyeon shocked seeing her beloved sister appeared in front of them.

“Look, Yeobo. I said that no need to look for her. She’ll be back by her own.” Mr. Yoo said.

“Ommo, Seungyeon-ah, finally you’re back. I really miss you.” Mrs. Yoo cried. She hugged her daugther bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter