Seventeen drama

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang’s Main Residence

“Good morning, Appa. Ommo, our breakfast meals are jjang.” Minhyuk took all the meals into his bowl after greeting his father. Minhyuk is visiting her father every friday to spend his weekend with him. And today Mr. Kang looks confused by his son’s behavior.

“What happen to you, Son? You look so happy today.” He asked to his son.

“Aniya, Appa. I’m still the same as usual. Nothing changes. But I feel a bit happier today.” He answered.

“Aigoo, it must be about girl, right?” Mr. Kang asked. He never saw his only son behave like this before.

“Ommo, Appa. How do you know? I never told anybody, even my manager doesn’t know too.” He said confusedly. Mr. Kang is very expert in guessing something.

“Only girl and your high drama rating that can make you act like this.” Mr. Kang said.

“Son, I never forbad you to date but you have to think about that girl too. I’m afraid that you fans will hurt her.” He continued.

“Don’t worry, Appa. I will always protect her.” He promised.

"Fine, it’s up to you. But I want to know her. Invite her to dinner tonight.” Mr. Kang said before leaving.

 

 

Lee J Building in the same time


Jonghyun was in the middle of his daydreaming when Seungyeon came in to his room to hand some documents for his new project. He took the files and asked her to continue her work. Since that day, they barely talk. Jonghyun is more busy than usual. Work is the only way to help him escape from the reality.

“Knock..knock..” Someone knocked the door.

“Come in.” He said. Another handsome man came in.

“Hyung, what’s up?” He said to Yonghwa who just arrived.

“Jonghyun-ah, I came to apologize about...” He can’t finishe his words.

“What have you done, Hyung?” Jonghyun looks so uninteresting.

“I’m sorry not to tell you about them. I ...I..” Yonghwa couldn’t continue his word when he was being interrupted by Jonghyun.

“Arraseo hyung. I’m n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter