Destiny

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun recently been back from hospital, he approached her grandfather who were reading in the library. The old man who noticed his grandson presence stopped his reading.

“Wae? there is someting you want to ask?” He said wisely.

“Haraboji, how long have you been known Yoo family?” He asked.

“Finally you ask. Do you regret to hide their daughter all this time?” The elder Lee asked without answering his grandson’s question.

“Haraboji, how do you know it?” Jonghyun confused. His grandfather is indeed a very powerfull man. He always know everything.

“I knew her, right after I met her in department of finance on the day when I dragged you. Do you love her that much, Jonghyun-ah.” The old man smiled meaningly.

“Ne?” Jonghyun confused.

“I know it grandson. You always love that girl. You finally hid her from her powerfull family for over a year. And now what do you want to ask?” Jonghyun asked all he want to know about them. His grandfather answer the questions one by one.

“Jonghyun-ah. That’s the only things that I could tell you. You have to ask her the rest.” The elder Lee said.

“It’s okay haraboji, that’s enough. I’ll leave first. I don’t want to leave her alone in the hospital.” Jonghyun said before leaving.

 

Jonghyun drove to the hospital with heavy heart. He thought about his grandfather’s story about her family.

“Oh God, why it become this mess. Seungyeon’s stepmother is Minhyuk’s real mother. Why it should happen to those children.” He murmured.

Jonghyun arrived in the hospital few minutes later. “Seungyeon-ah, do you awake?” He asked.

“Oppa, why are you still here. You have to rest. I’m fine.” She said.

“No, honey. I’ll stay here to accompany you.” He said. Few minutes later, a nurse came in.

“Excuse me, are you Miss Yoo’s guardian?” She asked Jonghyun.

“Yes, my name is Lee Jonghyun.” He answered.

“Mr. Lee. The doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter