Broken Heart

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon Airport Saturday Morning

“Finally, I’m home. Good Morning Seoul.” Jonghyun arrived in Korea from his long business journey in Europe. His deep dimples appeared when he saw someone run approached him.

“Yonghwa hyung, long time no see.” He said and hugged Yonghwa who just arrived to fetch him.

“Jonghyun-ah. Bogosipda. Aigoo, what are those paper bags? Are they for me?” Asked Yonghwa happily.

“Aniya...this is for you” Jonghyun said and gave Yonghwa a tiny one.

“Yaaa.. you are so stingy Lee Jonghyun.” Yonghwa pouted.

“These are for my bear. I miss her so much hyung.” Yonghwa silly smile faded away listening Jonghyun’s words. There is something he wants to say but he can’t say it. He doesn’t want hurt his best friend. But sooner or later he will find out by himself.

“Hyung..hyung.. yaa hyung. What are you thinking about?” Jonghyun broke his daydream. Yonghwa shook his head and smiled awkwardly.

“Hyung, can you take me to Seungyeon’s house? I want to give those gifts to her.” Jonghyun said. Yonghwa hesitated but he didn't have choice. He turned around his car toward Seungyeon’s apartment. Yonghwa felt uneasy to him. Jonghyun hasn’t know about her relationship to Minhyuk already.

“Jong.. Jonghyun-ah, are you sure not to back home first?” He asked when they’re right in front of her apartment bulding, hoping that Jonghyun will change his mind.

“Ani hyung, I really miss her. I want to meet her right now. She must miss me too.” Jonghyun said, his confidence is fully charge. They arrived in front of Seungyeon’s unit in few minutes.

Jonghyun press the bell and waited her to open the door. He’s very excited. But his happiness didn’t last long. Someone he wished to see didn’t appear. A tall handsome young man opened the door for them.

“Ommo, look who’s coming. Come in Yonghwa hyung,, Jonghyun-ah. Long time no see.” Minhyuk hugged them one by one. Jonghyun stunned for a while. His eyes stared to Yonghwa intensely, asking for explanation.

“Honey, we have guests.” Minhyuk shouted to someone inside.

“Honey? Hyung, we didn’t come to the wrong house did we?” He whispered to Yonghwa.

“I..I don’t think so, Jonghyun-ah.” Said Yonghwa stuttering. Few minutes later, a beautiful girl came out from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter