That's her

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun is laying down on the bench in the building’s roof. He finally succeed to avoid the crowd of women who tried to captivated him. The roof is the perfect place to hide since nobody knows this place. But it’s not last long when someone come to the roof and walked toward him.

“The famous Lee Jonghyun is back. Do you really like it huh?” A beautiful foxy voice startled him. Jonghyun opened his eyes and searching the source of the voice.

“You? What are you doing here, lady?” He asked her with his sarcastic smirk.

“Wae? I can’t be here?” She asked while walking closer to him.

“Yes, the heiress of GL Corporation shouldn’t be here and works as a finance staff.” He said and of course still with his evil smile.

“If the heir of Lee J Group disguise himself as a normal employee, why I can’t be here and disguse myself as an ordinary staff?” The girl’s question made Jonghyun evil smile faded away. He walked toward her and looked at her intensely.

“Look here beautiful, I have my own reason to come here with this way. I won’t let you ruin my plan and spread a rumor about who really I am. If I hear a single word about it, I promise you will take the consequences.” He threated her meaningly. The girl gave him another foxy smile.

“Okay, we wil make a deal because I also have my own reason to come here. I won’t tell anybody about your exact self and so do you. Don’t tell anybody about me.” She said.

“Okay, deal. I promise. By the way, nice to see you again Gong Seungyeon.” He said and left. Leaving Seungyeon alone on the roof.

“Nice to see you again, Lee Jonghyun.” She murmured and saw him away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter