Scandal and Pain

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon stands quietly in front of Jonghyun’s desk. She is curious why her boss called her so early to his office today.

“Gong Seungyeon, look at this.” Jonghyun showed her an article from newspaper. “I think you shouldn’t meet him for a while. It’s going to be a big scandal and you can’t live as Gong Seungyeon anymore.” Seungyeon stunned listening Jonghyun’s words. She can't say anything. She only nodded and left to continue her task.

She sat quietly behind her desk when someone called. “Hello, Minhyuk oppa.” She said to someone across the line.

“Seungyeon-ah, do you see the article?” He asked across the line.

“Ne oppa. I saw it.” She said weakly.

“Seungyeon-ah, I think they took the picture when I sent you home from my father’s house that night. Don’t worry. It won’t last long. My company will calm down the media, but we can’t meet for a while. Mianhe Seungyeon-ah.” Minhyuk cut the line before she said anything.

“Oh God, what should I do?” She murmured. Actually she’s not afraid about disaster thatwill happen from Minhyuk’s fangirls because her face is unseen. But, her family will find her as soon as they saw the news. Her figure is very obvious for them.

 

Minhyuk stepped lazily toward the main door of his father’s residence. Mr. Kang has waited for him in the library.

“Appa, I’m home.” He said after arriving in the library.

“Minhyuk-ah, I have something to say. Sit down.” He ordered. Minhyuk’s father is a very wise man. He is a grandfather material who always totally love his grandchildren but today his words are firm and strict. Minhyuk obeyed him and sit in front of his father. Mr. Kang threw a newspaper to the table between them.

“Can you explain about this news?” He asked. Minhyuk stunned. He didn’t know what to say.

“Appa, it’s..it’s just. I..I.” Minhyuk stammering. He can’t spill out any word to explain it.

“Minhyuk-ah. Break up with her.” Mr. Kang said. Minhyuk shocked listening his father’s order.

“But, appa. What did she do? Why you asked me to break up with her?” Minhyuk asked. He needs the reason why his father asked him to leave her. “

I don’t want you to end up like me.” Minhyuk stunned for a while. He tried to hold back his tears but he couldn’t.

   ______________________________________________________

“Knock..knock.. May I come in?” Seungyeon knocked Jonghyun’s office door. Jonghyun didn’t want meet her but he knew that she needed someone to calm her right now. He allowed her to come, Jonghyun shocked looking at her swollen eyes. The recent scandal might be stressed her out.

“I want to ask you few things, Lee Jonghyun.” She said.

“Say it.” He replied shortly.

“Did I hurt you that much?” She asked.

“Yoo Seungyeon, please. I’m not in the good mood to talk about that. It’s over.” He said while staring right to her eyes.

“Is it really over?” She asked again. “

Seungyeon please..”

“So, it’s really over is it? But how can I en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter