Hide and Seek

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon just went back from work. She stopped in front a cozy cafe near the office. This place is very beautiful and comfortable. It’s always become her favorite place to calm herself. She sits on the sofa near the corner. A cup of hot chocolate warmed her body from the winter snow out there.

“Finally, December is coming. I can’t wait for cristmas party.” She murmured. She is too enjoying her hot chocolate when a handsome man happily watching at her outside. She shocked when she saw who the man is. She waved her hand to him and asked him to come in.

“Seungyeon-ah.” The man hugs her happily. He never imagined he can meet her here. “Oppa, long time no see. When did you arrive?” She asked. Yonghwa smiles and sits in front of her.

“I came two weeks ago. I just moved to my apartement this morning.” He said while ordered some coffee.

“Whoaa,,, it means that you’ll stay here for a long time?” she is very excited knowing the idea because she doesn’t know many people in Seoul since she left home over a year ago. Yonghwa nodded and rubbed her head.

“Ommo, uri Seungyeon is more beautiful. By the way, I heard that you are working in Lee J Group, is it true?” yonghwa asked curiously. Seungyeon nodded.

“How do you know oppa? Does the annoying Lee Jonghyun tell you?” She asked uninteresting.

“Wae? Why are you suspecting him?” Yonghwa asked and gave her his mischievous smile.

“Because he is the only one who knows that I work there. He is my manager by the way.” Her explanation made Yonghwa laugh out loud.

“Yoo Seungyeon, you are the heiress of GL Corporations. I understand why many people don’t know you. Your parents never exposed you and your sister. It’s same like what Jonghyun’s parents do to him and his brother. But how could they never find you in this small Seoul? Your family is so powerful you know.” Yonghwa spills out his curiosity about her act. Seungyeon took a long sigh before answer.

“I asked my sister to blur their seeking, oppa. I also temporarily change my surname from Yoo to Gong.” She said.

“So, now your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter