Our True Feeling? Really?

I Love My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning gorgeous.” Someone appeared in front of Seungyeon’s desk that made her almost scream. Fortunately, she can control herself by not screaming and makes some scene in the office.

“Yonghwa oppa. You startled me.” She said while punching his stomach.

“Yaaa, Seungyeon-ah. Your strength is no joke.” Yonghwa said while rubbing his stomach.

“Of course, I’m black belt taekwondo after all.” She said proudly. Yonghwa rubs her hair happilly.

“By the way oppa, what are you doing here?” She asked curiously.

“I want to meet your boss. Is he there?” He asked, pointing Jonghyun’s office room. Seungyeon nodded and pleased him to come in after inform it to Jonghyun.

“Are you not coming? I love to if you can join us inside. I miss our togetherness. We rarely meet after my graduation.” Yonghwa said invited her to come in to Jonghyun’s office together with him.

“I don’t think so oppa, I’m working, and now is still working time. Our boss is very strict. He will scold me if I break the rule.” Seungyeon said and winking to Yonghwa.

“Arrasseo, princess. I’ll come in first. I hope you can join us soon after finishing your work.” Said Yonghwa. Seungyeon smiled and nodded.

 

“Good morning boss. How are you?” Yonghwa greeted Jonghyun who still signing bunches of papers in front of him.

“It’s 11 o’clock hyung, not morning anymore. Jonghyun said replying him. Bye the way, where have you been?” Jonghyun asked.

“I’m always here pabo. You are the one who always disappear. Are you really that busy Lee Jonghyun?” Jonghyun showed him the bunches of files in front of him.

“Look at these. I’m bored hyung. Every day I always face these papers. I miss hanging out with you like we always did in Boston.” Yonghwa smiled listening his brother’s concern.

“But at least you can see her everyday, can’t you?” Yonghwa said. Jonghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter