009

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Soomin POV

“I don’t want you talking to him again.Understand?” Jaejin Oppa said sternly.

“Oppa –“

He shakes his head quickly, stopping me.I sighed and nodded.

“Okay, anything for you.” I whispered.

He smile then wrapped his arms around me. “Good.”

Now what? I can’t talk to Kai anymore.

“Can I ask you something? About your feelings.” My brother ask.

Looking up at him, I nod a bit.

“Do you like him?”

That question shock me. “What?”

“Do you like him?” He repeated.

“Umm—I –“

“You do.” He whispered.

I just can look down, not daring to look up at him.

“Do you remember what we’re talking about before? The one that I need to approve it if you like someone?”

I think I know where this going to.

“Yeah.” I muttered.

“Well, I don’t want you dating the boy.”

Shutting my eyes tightly, I hold my tears. I don’t know that it’s hurt this bad. But, I can’t dissapointed him.

Forcing a smile, I nod. “Okay Oppa.”

His eyes widened, “Really?”

“Yeah.” I fake a chuckle.

Jaejin Oppa observed my face for a while and I do my best to hid my real expression to him.He didn’t look convinced but nod anyway.

“Okay.”

“I’m tired Oppa, can I go now?” I pouted.He chuckled in respond and gestured me to go.

Smiling at him again, I sprint off upstairs.

 

~~~

 

The next day, after I took breakfast and bid my brother goodbye, I head to school.

I feel uneasy since I can’t talk to Kai.I don’t know what he will do when I avoid or ignore him.It will not end so good.

Exhaling loudly, I went to my locker quickly, ignoring all the glares from the girls.

This is another problem.The girls hates me because I’m close to Kai and his friends although I am new here.After I quickly grabbed my books, I speed walk to the class.The glares are scaring me.

But, of course. Before I can step inside, someone took my wrist and dragged me to rooftop.

“Can we talk now?”

Kai.

Turning my body around, I shakes my head.

“Why?” His hand still gripping my wrist gently.

“My brother told me not to talk to you.” I whispered.

“And you listened to him?! You’re not a kid anymore! He just trying to control you.” He raise her voice.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. No one can bad mouthing about my brother.I harshly flung my hand from his grip and glare at him.

“Don’t you dare talk bad about MY brother. You don’t have the right to say it.”

He look taken aback.  “W-what?”

“He’s my brother.I care about him MORE than you.Don’t you ever bad mouthing about him.”

With those words, I quickly ran from him.I heard him calling for me but I chose to ignore it.

Maybe my brother’s right. I shouldn’t have talking to him. How dare he talking like that about my brother! Jaejin Oppa didn’t even control me! He just care about me.

Kai is just being to overdramatic. Like I said before, if my brother can’t approve him to be my lover, I will accept it. I will avoid him.

Someone grasped my wrist before I can walk into the class. I yelped in surprise and immediately flung my hand making me hit their nose.

“Suho Oppa! Gosh, are you okay? I-I’m s-sorry.” He was groaning while holding his nose in pain.Panic, my hands become shaking.  “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, are you okay?” I tried to pried his hand off from his nose so I can take a look but he waved his hand, signalling me that he’s okay.

“Let’s just – let’s go to the nurse.” I put my arms on his waist, supporting him walking.

“I’m okay. You don’t need to do this. You should go to class, this is nothing.”

“This is nothing? You look like you’re going to die.” I scold. He chuckle in respond but in th end, he grunt in pain. “See? You’re hurting.” I murmured.

He just shakes his head at me.

On our way, he suddenly put his left hand on my waist and pulled me closer while glancing around. 

“What’s the matter?” I ask.

“Just play along.” He mumbles.

Confused, I did what he told.

 

 

Jongin POV

My heart broke to pieces at the sight in front of me. Suho hyung and Soomin are practically hugging. It should be me at his place but instead of me, it’s Suho hyung.

Am I that bad? Why would everything I want, someone will steal it away from me?

Laughing bitterly, I turn around then leave the school. There’s no need for me to stay if everyone around me will hurted me in the end. To think that I can have Soomin as my girlfriend.

Seems like I thought wrong.

She likes Suho hyung. Not me. The scene earlier was enough for me to see. I don’t want to be in here anymore if all I receive is hurt.

 

~~~

My phone ring loudly but like what I usually do for one week, I ignore it. It’s been a week and I'm still staying here. I’ve been decided that I should get away from everything for a while.

I don’t know when I’m going to go back but I am definitely sure that it’s not right now.

Currently, I was staying in a hotel at Busan. This is the perfect place to get away from everything. From my-so-called-mom , from my friends , from the school , and especially from Soomin.

Sighing, I leaped out from the bed and went to take a shower.It took me a long time since I was thinking about some of my problems.

After I’m done, I took the hotel’s towel and wrapped around my waist.I turn off the water and exit the bathroom after I brushed my teeth.

Shutting the bathroom’s door, I grab a pair of clothes and wear it.In the midway, my phone rings again. I groan in annoyance.

Can’t that people know that I don’t want to get disturb right now!

I harshly took my phone on the side of the bed and harshly said, “What?!”

“Yah!! Where the hell are you? We’ve been searching for you non-stop! Why didn’t you pick up your call? Is it that hard to click the green button and press against your ear?!! Huh?? Where the are you?! If I found you, I will make sure you’re admitted to hospital!!!”

I cringed at the loudness of his voice. He was shouting like there’s no tomorrow.

“I want to be alone now. I –“

“Alone my !! You better tell me where the hell you are!!” He shout again.

“Hyung. Please understand. I don’t want any distraction right now.” I plead.

“ing ! I don’t care about that! We’ve been worried to death about you! Do you know how Soomin is when you didn’t even appear in the school? Huh??! She’s been crying, saying that it’s all her fault. Do you know what you’re doing? Because of you, she blame herself! She didn’t even eat when lunch. She just zoning out with that ugly dark circle around her eyes! Even after school she went straightly searching for you!!! All alone, and all night! She refused to stop even when her brother begging to her! All of us need to force her to eat or she won’t! Now Kim Jongin, you better tell me where the hell you are! I am tired with all of this stupid action of yours!” He breathed heavily over the phone.

Soomin …… searching for me? Crying for me?

“Yahh!!!” Baekhyun hyung roar over the phone.I immediately pulled the phone away from my ear before I pressed it against my ear again.

“She really like that?” I mumbles.

“What do you think?” He snapped.

“Is it that bad?” Feeling the guilty eating me.

“Do you even know what her condition is right now? No. ing no. She admitted to hospital this morning.Her brother found her unsconcious in her room.”

The news hit me really hard. Soomin admitted to hospital?

“W-what?”

“God damn it Kim Jongin! Tell me where you are!”

“I’m on my way. Don’t worry, I will come back immediately. Text me what hospital she’s been stay.” I hung up the call and rushing to pack my things back.

It’s all my fault. Gosh. I’m really sorry Soomin-ah.

 

~~~

Not bothering to turned off the engine, I hopped out from my car quickly. I didn’t even closed the door. I ran with all my might so I can see Soomin immediately.

I was worried the whole ride. The feeling is so horrible.

Before I can ran inside the hospital, I heard voices calling my name. I halted to stop while turning my head to the side.

There were Baekhyun hyung and the others. Including Soomin.

Not wasting more time, I ran to her and immediately check her body whether she was hurt or not.

“What are you doing?” She giggle.

“Are you okay? Where did it’s hurt?” I continue examining her body, panic. “Wait --- shouldn’t you –“

“I’m perfectly fine Kai.” She assured me.

“But – Baekhyun hyung said – he said – you –“ I glared at him.He grin and put his arms in surrender.

“Sorry. If I didn’t do that, you’ll not coming back.” He simply said.

“DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM?? I NEARLY CRASHED MY CAR OVER A STREET LAMP!! WHY THE YOU DID THAT? I FELT LIKE DYING! DO YOU –“

Soomin embraced me with a hug, making me stop from yelling. My chest rise up and down, almost out of breath.

“It’s my fault. Don’t yell at him, please.” Her voice muffles in my shirt.