019

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

[STILL JONGIN POV]

“I need to find her before her brothers does.But, where could she be?”

I don’t know how long i drove like a madman, trying to find her but when i do, i quickly climbed out of my car and ran towards her.

“YAHH, LEE SOOMIN!!”

Hearing those words, she turned around and gasp.She's about to run again but i wrapped my arms around her tightly.

“God, i’m sorry.I’m really sorry.You don’t know how worried i am when i went to your house and you're not there.I thought something happened to you. I'm really sorry.”

My heart pounding so loud that i am sure Soomin could hear it.I was so nervous, so scared that Jaejin hyung will take her away from me.She’s the only one who can keep me sane.

“I’m sorry.I’m really sorry.” I kept repeating that as i heard her cry on my chest.

“I hate you.You don’t know how hurted i am when you said those words.” She hit my chest lightly and i just let her be.

“I know. I’m sorry about it. I just couldn’t control what i say. Gosh, i’m terribly feeling guilty for saying all those words to you.I’m really sorry baby. I hurted you again. Please forgive me.” I put my head on the crook of her neck and slowly places kisses on it.

She sniffed and put her arms around my neck, hugging me back.

“If you did that again, i won’t talk to you for a year.” She said.

I chuckled in respond and nod at her. “I promise i won’t do it again.”

“You better keep your words.” Her voice were shaked from crying too much.

“Trust me on this baby.”

She giggle and pulled away a bit, “You just call me baby.”

I am? I didn’t even noticed it.

“Oooh, the bad boy Kim Jongin are blushing.” She teased.

“Stop it.” I playfully glared at her.

“I need to tell this to your friends, they must be really shock.” She continue.

My eyes widened, “Don’t you dare!”

“Why not? This is interesting, don’t you think so?”

I shakes my head and smile, “Fine. Consider that as a revenge since i make you cried.Maybe it’s a good thing that you’re a kind girl.You forgive people easily.”

“Should i stay mad at you then?”

“NO!”

She laughed and pinched my cheek.

 

Narrator POV

After the scene between the two of them, they went back to Soomin’s house just to see Jaejin paced back and forth on the living room while biting on his nails.

He’s extremely worried about his younger sister.

He’s been searching for her for hours but he couldn’t find her.He then decided to go home and waited for her.

“Soomin-ah!!” He exclaim as soon as Kai and Soomin step inside the house.

Jaejin speed walk to her and embraced her in a big hug.

“I’m so worried about you.Where are you? Do you know how worried i am when this brat told me that you were not with him? Why didn’t you just go home? You—“

“Oppa, i’m fine.Don’t worry.” Soomin smile.

Jaejin pulled away from the hug and glare at Kai making him hitched his breath.He actually scared of him.

Yes, the Kim Jongin scared of Lee Jaejin.

It’s funny actually because Kai never scared of anyone.But, Lee Jaejin managed to changed it drastically. And it’s all because of the fear of losing Soomin overtake his body.

“I am a man of my words but since you found her, i’ll not hid her from you.Consider yourself lucky.”

Kai look down as the last part of his words ring in his ears.

Consider yourself lucky.

Consider yourself lucky.

 

Meanwhile,

“Inhee-ah—“ Kim Jongsil, Kai’s father hold his wife’s hands.Inhee as in Kim Inhee, Kai’s mother just let him did that.

“You know me too well, aren’t you? Do you trust me?”

Inhee just look down on her feet, not knowing what to say.She does trust him but –

“You do know that i have debt with many people right?” Jongsil whispered.

Inhee look at him, confused and curious.She did know that he have debt with so many people but why did he bring that up?

“That’s why i leave you and our son.”

That’s explain everything.Inhee let out a sob and hug him tightly.Jongsil, of course hug her back.

He misses her so much. Too damn much.

All of these years, separated with his love life and their only son made him miserable. He’s been a wreck but he know that he must stay away from them until he can pay the debts back or their life will never be peaceful.

10 years being away from his family.

10 years trying to be successful.

And now, after all the hard work, he finally being a succesful man.He finally have his own asset, his own company and his own wealth.

All of that for his wife and his son.

He want to be a responsible husband and father.

He want his family to be able got what they want.

All those time he spent with was work, work, and work. He never thought of remarried again.

He have his own quote; ‘A man shouldn’t have more lovers in his life.One is enough.’

“You could just tell me.Why did you run without any words?” Inhee’s voice muffled over his shirt.

“If i didn’t do it, our life will be hard.It will never be peaceful when people chasing me because of the debts.I don’t want you to worry about me.I want you to be happy but i guess i make a mistake.I hurted you badly.”

Inhee shakes her head, “It’s okay now.You’re going back to me, right?”

Jongsil smile, a relief smile, “Of course i am. If Jongin want me too.” He added the last part.

Inhee pulled away from the hug and look at him. “You can explain to him or do you want me to help you? Jongin surely is stubborn but his heart is kind.He just hurted.”

“Exactly. He’s hurted. Don’t you see the way he treat me? He hates me Inhee. My own son hate me.” Jongsil stated sadly.

“Try again. He may be stubborn but you need to try until he want to hear your explanation.” Inhee insisted.

“I don’t know—“

“Please. I want us to be together again. Do you know that our son and i depended our life on other people? They pay everything for the two of us after you left us. And now, i don’t want Jongin and i to burden them anymore. We have you now.”

Jongsil stared at his wife. She really desperate for them to be together again. And it pained him to see her wife being like that.

“Okay.” Jongsil breathe out. Smiling at his wife, “I’ll try until he give up and hear me out.Just for you.”

Inhee released a loud sigh and leaned her forehead on his chest.

“Thank you.”

Jongsil shakes his head, “Don’t be. It’s me who should be thankful to you. Even after 10 years, you still wait for me. You still being loyal to me. It’s enough for me.”

In response, Inhee cry silently.

Just one thought hit her head.

The tears she shed for the past 10 years are worth it. It’s all worth it.

 

 

Jongin POV

I admit that i am lucky but that doesn’t mean that i will accept him back.

No, i – i can’t.

“Kai-ah, are you okay?”

I craned my neck and smile at Soomin.  “I’m fine.”

She sighed, “You should let him explain. I think he have his own reason why he did that. Give him a chance Kai-ah.”

I groaned, “Not this again.” I plopped down on her bed.

We were currently inside her room after listening her brother lecturing me about hurting her.Damn, he got a sharp tongue.

I can’t even mouthed something without a remarks given.

“I’m sorry.” Soomin suddenly apologize.I glance at her and sat up straightly on the bed.

“For what?”

“For making it more difficult for you. It’s just that, i want you to –“

“I know. I understand, but not now. I just couldn’t accept him back for now.My mom may be already forgive him, considering that she loves him too much but not me.I need time to heal.” I told her.

Soomin went to my side and put her hand on top of mine. “At least let your mom seeing him again.”

“Even if i said no to her, she still seeing him anyway.” I shrug. I know my mom. She’s one of the stubborn woman.

“Then, that’s good. I know i shouldn’t interfere your family business but i just want you to—“

“Seriously, stop it. I know and i understand. Don’t worry about it.” I assured her.

“Thank you.”

“Hmm.” Was all i respond before i leaned closer to her and capture her lips.It made her gasp in surprise but then a mischievious smile play on her lips.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, he pulled me closer to her and kiss me.I won’t deny that i actually surprised with her bold move considering that she doesn’t really like this kind of skinship but eventually respond the kiss.

She smile in the kiss and bit my lower lip lightly making me groan in respond.

That was hot!

I never knew that she have this kind of side in her. I’m not complaining.

I like this side of her.