015

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Soomin POV

“Okay, which store do you want to go first, omonim?” I ask cheerfuly, wanting to set the mood.

 

“Before that, can I ask you something?” Kai’s mother ask.

 

I nodded in respond.

 

“Why are you keep calling me omonim?”

 

“Oh, because I’m dating your son.” I playfully glare at Kai for not telling his own mother about me. He rolled his eyes and shrug with an innocent face plastered on his face.

 

Tsk.

 

“Oh ? Really ? You’re his girlfriend? Since when?”

 

“How about you tell you mother about us Kai?” Instead of answering the question, I told Kai to do it.

 

“Why should i? You can told her. She asks you not me.” He retorted back making me frowned.

 

“Are you ashamed of me … Jongin-ssi?” I ask flatly. I always call the person using their real name when I’m upset with them.

 

“What ? No, no – i—“ He flustered.

 

Pouting a bit, “Let’s go omonim, I’ll tell you since the person didn’t want to tell you.” I smile at Kai’s mother.

 

“Soomin-ah!!” Kai call for me as I linked my arms with his mother as we walk away from him.

 

~~~

“So, he fell for you because of your smart mouth then?” His mother ask after I done telling her our story.

 

Shrugging, “You could say that.”

 

“Soomin-ah, do you think this match with my shirt?” Kai ask as he put the hat on his head.

 

Turning my head a little, “Hmm.”

 

He sighs and put down the hat back at its place.He’s been trying to apologize and wanting my attention for the past one hour.

 

-Flashback-

“Soomin-ah, let’s go to the pet shop.”

“No.”
 

“Are you hungry? I can buy food for you now.”

“It’s fine.”
 

“Hey, the couple shirts is cute. Want to buy for us?”

“Buy for yourself.”
 

“Wanna go out for a date later? Just the two of us.”

“Go without me.Have fun.”

-End Flashback-

 

“Soomin-ah~” He whined as he swung my hands back and forth.I hissed in respond and pulled my hand away.

 

“Don’t talk to me.”

 

I huffed and turn around. Kai’s mother just look at us in amusement.

 

“Oh, c’mon. I’m sorry okay?”

 

“No.”

 

“Fine.” He stomped his feet.

 

I pouted and crossed my arms. I actually enjoy it when he’s trying to apologize by doing all of it but he was giving up.

 

“I’m going now then.” He said. I spun around and saw him walk away.

 

“Aish.” I stomped my feet in frustration but then stopped when I saw him stop and stood in the middle of the crowd.

 

What the hell is he doing?

 

He turned around and smiled at me. He looks kind of embarassed. There’s a tinted of pink on his cheeks as his eyes darted everywhere.

 

“What –“

 

He took a deep breath and shouted, “I LOVE YOU LEE SOOMIN!!”

 

Oh my freaking gosh! This is so embarassing yet sweet. I look around and saw everyone stopped what they was doing and look at him.

 

Some of them were smiling while a few of them hold their phone out, recorded it.

 

“I’M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!” He continued.

 

This guy.

 

“SOOMIN-AH!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!”

 

Chuckling, I head towards him since I heard people around me murmuring and wondering who’s the lucky girl.

 

“Idiot. I’m just teasing you. Now, let’s go. It’s embarassing.” I said as I dragged him towards his mother. Everyone clapped when Kai suddenly turn my body around and capture my lips.

 

“Yah!” I muttered, embarassed from the attention we got.

 

“Now, let’s go.” He grinned.  ‘Thank you!!” He said to the crowd.

 

“I can’t believe you did that.” I mumbles.

 

“Well, you didn’t want to forgive me.” He pouted.

 

“Well, I was upset at first but when you keep on bothering me and trying to get my attention, I couldn’t stay upset. You’re just too damn adorable.” I poked his stomach making him jumped a bit.

 

“Yah, don’t do that.”

 

“Nahh, I want to do it again and again and again.” I said as I poked his stomach repeatedly.

 

“Aishh this girl –“ He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in but someone cleared their throat loudly, catching our attention.

 

“Sorry for interrupting but rather than doing that here, why don’t both of you do that in a room? You two got quite audience.”

 

I whirled around and saw Kai’s mother look at the two of us with a smile on her face.

 

Shoot! I forgot about her. W-wait – audience?

 

Looking around, I saw a group of people were smiling in a teasing manner. My face flushed when I saw they actually had their phone out, recording or taking pictures of us.

 

“Your fault.” I shot Kai a look.

 

“Hmm, if you say so.” He shrug innocently.

 

Scowling, I walked towards his mother and instantly linking our arms together.

 

“Yah, are you going to be like this ? You’re not mad again, are you?” Kai ask from behind as I heard his steps going near me.

 

“Omonim, let’s go to Victoria Secret?” I whisper. She laugh and nodded at me.

 

“Can I follow?” Kai suddenly shouted.

 

I whipped my head and glare at him, “No.”

 

“Aww~~ please ?” He pouted.

 

Ignoring him, I begin to walk with his mother. “Let’s go omonim.”

 

“S-soomin! W-wait for me.”

 

~~~

 

The next day, when Kai and I step inside the school, whispering and glance were threw at us. Confused, I look at Kai.

 

“What’s wrong with them? Why are they looking at us?”

 

“I don’t know too. Who cares.” He shrug while glancing around. Although he said that he didn’t care, I saw his face frowning slightly. He furrowed his eyebrows as he bit his lower lip.

 

He’s bothered about it too. Not just me.

 

“LEE SOOMIN!!” Someone shriek. I gasp in shock and took a step back.

 

There, in front of me is a girl that claiming Kai is her boyfriend.

 

Lina.

 

 

Narrator POV

Before Soomin can open , a palm hit her cheek, hard, making everyone in the hallway froze on their spot with their mouth hanging open.

 

“I HATE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU –“

 

“YAHHHH!!” Someone roar from behind.

 

Soomin slowly raise her head with her palm on her cheek and turned around.Her eyes widened at the figure. She can saw the rage on his eyes while his jaw tightening and hands balled to a fist.

 

“Oppa—“ She start but she was pushed to the side.Kai caught her before she can landed on the floor.

 

Lina who was frozen on her spot began to shake when she saw the guy, which is Soomin’s brother, Jaejin walked to her with so much hatred in his eyes.

 

She’s about to run but Jaejin grab her collar and returned the slap that she gave his sister.Lina shriek in pain, her head tilted to the side from the impact of the slap.

 

“Oppa , don’t –“

 

“You must be the that always hurt my sister, isn’t it?” Jaejin scoff and put his hands on each of his hips. Lina sob quietly while holding her cheek.  “You know what I hate the most?” Jaejin continue. “I hate seeing my sister got hurt. And you –“ Jaejin stop when he felt someone hold his shoulder.

 

Looking to his side, he saw Soomin shaking her head.

 

“It’s fine Oppa. I know how she feels. You don’t need to—“

 

“JUST HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I WON’T LET SOMEONE HURT YOU?! WHAT PART OF IT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND?!” Jaejin shouted at her.Soomin’s eyes widened at his outburst and tears brimmed in her eyes.

 

Her brother never shout at her.

 

And that was the first time.

 

“Oppa—“

 

“Let’s go home.” He cut her off again then walk away. But, before he did that, he give Kai a deathly glare for not protecting his sister well.

 

Jongin POV

I gulped when I saw the glare he gave to me just before his figure dissapeared from my sight.

 

What was he doing here?

 

I snapped out from my thought when I saw Soomin slowly walking to the direction where her brother went earlier.

 

“S-soomin-ah!!”

 

She halted to stop and whipped her head around.

 

“I’m sorry for not protecting you well.” I whispered.

 

She shakes her head and squeezed my hands.  “It’s fine. It’s not your fault anyway.But, can you do a favor for me?”

 

“What is it?”

 

She glance to the side and let out a heavy sigh. “Can you settle your problem with her? I don’t think I can take it anymore. You should tell her nicely to move on if you want us still together. I hate drama in my life Jongin-ah.”

 

“Okay. I think you should go now. Your brother is pretty mad. And I think he hate me right now.” I mumble the last part.

 

She peck my lips before she walk away while I stood on my spot watching her dissapeared from my sight slowly.

 

Taking a deep breath, I turn around just to see everyone staring at me and Lina was gone.

 

“Where is she?” I ask one of the students there.