013

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Sehun POV

Is Soomin okay? She’s not hurted, right?

Don’t get me wrong here. I don’t like her like the way Kai feels towards her.

I already consider her as my bestfriend, my sibling. Just seeing her upset earlier, it make me mad. No one can hurt her. Even Jongin.

I don’t know why but Soomin remind me of my younger sister, Oh Haeun who got into an accident two years ago and die after in coma for two days. It was such a heartbreaking moment.I want to cry but I couldn’t.

My mom was the one who’s really devastated by the loss of my sister.

Although I’m just older for a month ahead from Soomin, I still look at her like my younger sister.I almost hit Lina when she said that to Soomin but I understand how she feel when Kai rejected her.

Even if she’s a , I couldn’t hit her. She just need to move on. But, if she still desperate for Kai, it will be so hard for Soomin and Kai himself.

“If I hear you say something like that to Soomin again, I will make you pay.” I threatened before let her wrist harshly.

“Kai is mine! I’ll never give up on him.” She shouted. By now, her tears falling down her face. She harshly wiped it with the back of her hands but it wouldn’t stop from falling.

“Don’t bother them anymore. Move on. That’s what you should do.”

“Why? Why Soomin? Why not me? I’ve been chasing him for two years already but he still not looking at me.Am I that bad?” She cried.

Sighing, I turned around. “Just listen to me. If you move on, you’ll happy in the end but if you still chasing him, you’ll end up hurting.”

Then, I leave her standing in the middle of the cafeteria with students murmuring and gossiping around her.

Suho hyung and the others follow me out of the cafeteria.

“Wow Sehun. You’ve grown up.” Baekhyun hyung clapped.

I just shakes my head in respond.

 

Soomin POV

“Promise me that you will never break up with me.” Kai stated.

“I—I can’t.” I murmured.

“What? Why?”

“What if your heart change? What if we will not end up together?” I asked.

“That’s ridiculous!!” He snapped.  “If you don’t want to be with me anymore, just say so!”

He turn around and start walking but I quickly ran to him and hug him from behind making him stop immediately.

“I’m sorry. I promise that I’ll never leave you.” I pressed my cheek against his back.

He pulled my hands away then turn around. “You already promise so you better keep it.” He said seriosuly.

Pouting, “What about you?”

“What about me?”

Huffing, “You’re not going to leave me or cheat on me right?”

His eyes widened, “No, of course not. Don’t be silly.”

 

~~~

 

When the school end, I exit the classroom with Kai walking behind me.The two of us been avoiding from talking to everyone including his friends.

It’s not like I want to but seeing Kai latched onto me, saying that we should avoid everyone just today, I can’t say no.

His mood were ruined, I am sure about it but he’s trying to act happy around me.

“Are you free right now?” He ask.

“Yeah, I am. Why?”

“Do you want to go out? A date maybe?”

“Kai, I can’t. Don’t tell me you forget already?” I raise a brow.

“Forget what?”

“Yahh, my brother invited you for a dinner today.” I frown.

“Oh right! Sorry.” He smile nervously.

“It’s okay.” I chuckle.

“Should I go home and change clothes or what?” Kai interwined our hands.

“It’s fine. But, if you want to, sure.” I shrugs.

“It’s uncomfortable for me to wear this. I want to change first.”

“Sure.”

“But, are you okay though?”

Confused, “What about?”

“Well, obviously I need to change at my home you know.All my clothes are there.” He laugh a bit.

Still clueless, I furrowed my eyebrows.

“What I mean is, we need to go to my home first.”

Oh.

“Oh, okay. Sure.I’m okay with it.” I squeezed his hand.

He smile and squeezed my hand back as we head to his car.

When we reach his car, he open the passenger door for me while giving me a wink.

“Since when you’re such a gentleman?” I tease.

He scowled in respond making me laughed.

“C’mon, get inside now.We must go before the guys saw us.” He rushed me to get in.I tsked at him but obey.

After he closed the door, he jog to the driver seat and get in.He started the engine and flashed me a smile before he hit the road.

“Are your parents home?” I ask, trying to start a conversation.

His body tensed when I asked him that making me furrowed my eyebrows. Is something wrong?

I observed his face and saw him tightened his jaw while his knuckles turn white from gripping the steering wheel.

He’s upset.

Mentally hitting my head, I shut my eyes. I shouldn’t have asking that.How many times did you made him upset today?

“They –“

“Treat me ice cream tomorrow, okay?” I cut him off.

He glance at me weird but after a while, his face softened.

“Okay. Anything for you.” He chuckle.

About ten minutes later, Kai stop the car in front of a house.I look at him then look out the window again. “That’s your house?” I ask.

“No.That’s police station.” He sarcastically reply.

Rolling my eyes, I slumped down on the seat.

“Do you want to go inside?” Kai muttered.

“It’s fine. Next time.” I crack a smile.He nod and open the car door.

 

~~~

 

“Oppa! I’m home!” I yelled as I open the door.Kai followed behind me.

“In the kitchen! Is your boyfriend here?” He hollered.

“He is.” I reply as I motioned Kai to go to the couch while I change my uniform.

Without saying anything, he head to the couch and sit down.Smiling, I head to my room.

 

Jongin POV

“Hey.” Someone said from behind me. I turned around and saw it’s Soomin’s brother, Jaejin.

Standing up, we made the bro hug before sitting down on the couch back.

“How are you?” He ask as he took a seat too.

“I’m perfectly fine.”

“Hmm, well dinner will be serve in half an hour.”

“Take your time or do you need help?” I ask.

He quickly shook his head. “How ae you and Soomin?”

He was referring to our relationship.

Letting out a loud sigh, “We almost break up today.”

“Really? Why?”

“Some stupid .” Was all I respond.

“DID SHE HURT MY BABY SISTER?!” He roar.His jaw tightened while his hands balled to a fist.He really care for her.

“She did not Oppa.” Soomin reply before I can open my mouth to talk.Turning around, I look at her.She obviously hurt because of her action. Well, not physically  but mentally.

Why would she defended her? Lina is not worth it.

Soomin noticed the look I gave her and indirectly told me to shut up just by her expression.Sighing, I nodded.

She must be don’t want her brother knew or Lina will be in trouble.It’s not like I care but I think, my punch is enough for her.

“Good.Tell me if someone hurt you, okay? I mean it Soo. Tell me and I’ll hunt them down.” Jaejin said with a venom in his voice.

“Oppa, no need to do that. I can—“

“Let’s eat.I think the stew is good to go now.” Her brother cut her off.

Feeling a bit awkward, I got up from the couch and followed him after I took Soomin’s hand.i can sense that she was not on the mood now but I just keep quiet not wanting to make it more worse.

I just can squeezed her hand to comfort her.She look up at me and smile in grateful.

At the kitchen, the awkward silence is hanging in the air. I was thinking if I should start a conversation or not until Jaejin broke it off.

“I’m sorry, it’s not much.I’m not a chef so I just can cook something like this.” He chuckled afterward.I sighed in relief quietly. I don’t think I can take the quietness if he didn’t spoke up.

“Oh no.It’s fine. This is okay to me.But, it will be amazing if Soomin cook it.” I joked making him laughed.

“Don’t even start it. I banned her from cooking after the incident before.”

“Oppa!” Soomin exclaim, embarrassed.

“What incident?” I ask, curious.

“Well, my kitchen almost burned. Enough said.” He shrug as he look at Soomin innocently.

Soomin scowled in respond. “It’s not my fault. You ask me to cook for you although you knew that I can’t cook.” She crossed her arms childishly.

I’m glad that they didn’t make the awakward silence last long.

“You can’t cook?” I dramatically gasped.She just stuck her tongue out at me.

“Okay, okay.We should eat now before the food cold.”

Soomin and I laugh a little and nod in agreement.

“We should.”