018

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

[STILL SOOMIN POV]

Kai slowly step in with me hot on his trail.

 

“What’s going on? And – and – you—what are you doing here?—w-why are you here?”

 

I bit my lips and just kept quiet on my spot.I have a feelings that Kai will lose his temper today.It’s not really a good sight when he lose his temper.

 

Kai was famous with his short tempered and it’s really not a good things.I just hope he didn’t start to shouted at me or the two elder in front of us.

 

“Jongin-ah—“ The man started but Kai shot him a glare making him to shut his mouth.

 

“What are you  doing here?” Kai snapped.The man sigh and took a step forward  but Kai stumbled backwards, obviously giving the man a hint that he didn’t want him to get closer to him.

 

“Look – I—“

 

“Get out.” Kai said with a venom in his voice.I feel shiver running down my spines when I heard his voice.He look at the man with hatred in his eyes.

 

“Jongin-ah, he—“

 

“Shut up mom.Why did you even let him inside?He’s the one who made you shed tears every single day.And not to mention that you always got drunk because of him!” Kai start to raise his voice.

 

Oh boy.

 

The man glared at Kai, “Don’t you dare raising your voice at your mother.Show some respects to her.She’s the one who give birth to you.”

 

I gulp a little when I saw Kai fisted his hands to a ball.His expression were hardened and his eyes look so cold.I almost think that he’s not Kai until he turned his head to look at me, actually acknowledge my present in the house.

 

His eyes were still cold but there’s some emotions in there that I couldn’t described.He look so .. vulnerable.

So … fragile.

 

He looks like any minute now, he will break down but he betrayed his own feelings and acted like he didn’t want the man that was standing in front of us in this house but the opposite of it, he actually want him here.

 

To me, it is obvious that the longing in his eyes were there.That is how I know the man in front of us is related to him.Besides, the resemblence between them confirmed it all.

 

He’s Kai’s father.

 

“Go home.”

 

I snapped out from my thought when I heard those words come out from Kai’s mouth.

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t you hear me? Go home! Now.” He spat the words as he avoided from looking at my face.I just noticed that he’s started to breath heavily so I quickly wrapped my arms around him.His body were shaking and tense.

 

Worried, I patted his back while trying to soothe him so he can calm down.

 

“Calm down Kim Jongin! Why are you like this?” I put my head on his chest, still patting his back.

 

I don’t know how long we were standing like this with two people looking at us but when he’s finally calm down, he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me back.

 

“Are you okay now?” I whispered.

 

“I don’t want to see him.” He stated.

 

“He’s your father isn’t it?”

 

There was a long pause before he answered with a nod and his arms around me tightened.

 

Sighing, “Wanna talk about it?”

 

“Get rid of him first. I don’t like to see his face.”

 

“Kai-ah, don’t be like this. He’s still your father. Without him, you’ll never exist in this world.” I told him.

 

He scoffed then pulled away from the hug. “Are you siding on him?”

 

“Kai-ah---“

 

“If you just want to tell me that I should forgive him, then you should ing go. I don’t need you nor I don’t need him! I don’t need everyone!” He yelled.

 

I look at him in disbelief. Did he just --?

 

“Kim Jongin! Stop it!Why are you shouting at her?” His mother shouted.

 

From the corner of my eyes, I saw her looking at me with an apologetic eyes.

 

Ignoring his mother,he continue,  “Do you even know what he did to me and my mom? No! Hell no! So, shut your mouth and don’t talk if you don’t know anything! He didn’t worth my time! He ing left my mom and I in this house.You don’t know how much my mom and I suffered because of him! You don’t know how much it’s hurted when someone ing leave you just like that without any words!!”

 

The moment he shouted at me, I put my face expressionless.My tears b in my eyes, threatening to fall but I held it back.Turning around to face the door, “Consider you’re lucky because both of your parents still alive.I’m sorry if I siding on your father and made you upset.Just one thing you need to know Kim Jongin, I do know how much it’s hurted when someone leave you. If I need to remind you, my parents are not in the world anymore.So, I do know how much it’s hurted when someone you dearly love leaving you in this world.I apologize for all the trouble and I’ll go now.”

 

Not bothering to wait his reply, I open the door and run.My vision was slightly blurry but I ignore it and continue run.

 

In the end, I end up sitting on a bench all alone at the park.Since I know that Jaejin Oppa will be mad and will bombard me with questions, I decided not to go home but instead went to my usual peaceful place.

 

“Is this how he will treat me when he’s upset or mad? “ I mumble.

 

Jongin POV

! I ed up.I should control what i want to say.

 

“Is that how you treat a lady?” I heard voice from behind.

 

Turning around, I glare at the person.

 

“And is that how you treat your wife? Your family?” I spat.

 

He shut his eyes and took a deep breath, obviously trying to calm down. 

 

“I understand that you’re angry and upset but just hear me me out.I have my reasons why I did that.” He said calmly.

 

I rolled my eyes then scoffed. “Don’t need to.My ears won’t hear your-so-called explanation.And I see you’re doing well without us.”

 

“Jongin-ah, please just—just hear me out.I beg you.” He desperately pleading at me.I glance at my mother and saw her look down.Her tears still spilling out from her eyes but were shut firmly.

 

Only one thought came in my head when i saw her expression like that.

 

She’s giving up.

 

I know it. She will forgive him and will let him explain. But, what happen to all these times? Time where only tears come out from her face everytime she remember him? She just going to let him in just like that? We’re suffering right after he left and now ..??

 

“Get out.”

 

He look surprised when he heard that.

 

“Don’t you hear me? Get out.” I pointed at the door.

 

“Jongin-ah—“

 

“DO NOT—“ I took a deep breath “ call me that.You don’t have the right to call my name.”

 

“Are you going to be like this? I know i did wrong and i am aware that your mother and you are hurted because of me, but i have my reasons. Just hear me out. It’s your own choice after this whether you want me out or not.I will do what you want but let me explain first. It won’t take a long time.I just want your mom and you know the reasons.”

 

From the corner of my eyes, i saw my mother look at me desperately.Her eyes pleading at me.It makes me hurt seeing her like this but i can’t let the man walk insinde our life again.He made my mom hurted badly.

 

“Please.”

 

Exhaling loudly, i look at him. “No.”

 

Then i exit the house.Remembering Soomin, i quickly ran to my car and started it.

 

~~~

Where could she be? It’s been two hours since i’m searching for her.And now her brother are fuming.

 

Damn it! Can’t we just be together without any problems? Why is problems always searching for us?

 

-FLASHBACK-

I rang the doorbell, inspecting Soomin was the one will open it but instead of her, her brother open it.

“Why are you here? Where’s Soomin?” Jaejin hyung ask.

“She’s not here?”

“What do you mean she’s here? She went out with you, isn’t it?” He furrowed his eyebrows.

You’re dead, Kim Jongin.

“She was but—“

“Are you trying to say that she went missing?!” He raise his voice.

The feeling of losing someone you dearly love making me insane.Raking my fingers through my hair, i pace back and forth in front of the house.

“Where could she be? God—this—this is my fault.”

“Did you two fought?”

“No—yes—i mean—i- not—we not--“

Before i can finished my line, his hands gripped onto my collar tightly.His eyes fierce right into mine dangerously.

“If something happen to her, you will pay for it.Everytime she was with you, she will always hurting.You better find her before i do. If i do, i swear that you will never saw her again.Forever.” He pushed me roughly making me stumbled.

He shot me a look before he went inside and come out after a while, keys in his hands.

“Remember my words.”

That’s his last words before he ran towards his car and drove off.

-END FLASHBACK-