006

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Narrator POV

Kai hung up the call immediately after he heard her voice.

He don’t know himself why he called Soomin.

His fingers move themselves and without him noticing it, he called her.

Maybe, just maybe because he need to hear her voice in order to make himself feel better.

Meanwhile,
Soomin was glaring at her phone.

“Why would he/she called me if they just going to hung up? “ I scowled.

“Soo-ah, can you buy groceries? I have something to do now.”

My brother peek his head in my room.

I look up and smile at him. “Okay.”

After he gives some money to me, I walked out from the  house and went straight to the supermarket.

It’s not like I have something to do or somewhere to go anyway.

 

~~~~

 

I don’t know how long I’m at the supermarket, but when I walked out, it’s starting to dark already.

I have this weird feelings the moment my feet touch the streets.I felt like someone is following me but I don’t have the gut to turn around.

Feeling scared, I fastened my pace while glancing around to see if there’s people around me.

Luck is not in my side right now because I was alone in this street.The feeling that I felt right now rise up.I in breath and pray to God for my safety.

It’s not helping though because I heard footsteps behind me.

I gulped then tighten my grasped around the plastic bags.I mentally count one to three before I took a ran all my might.

I didn’t even thought whether to turn around or not.I just ran all the way to home.

“What’s going on?” I heard my brother ask the moment I open the door.

“Oppa!”

Without thinking more, I let the plastic bags out of my hands and ran into his arms.He immediately put his arms around me in concern.

“What happened? You look so pale.” He whispered in my ear and pat my hair.

“There’s someone following me.I’m so scared.” I buried my head on his chest.My body was shaking that I think my knees about to give up but my brother support me by putting his arms around my waist.

“What?! I’m sorry.I’m really sorry.I’ll go buy groceries next time.This is my fault.I’m sorry.” He keep apologizing but I just shook my head.

He patted my head then kissed my temples. “Go upstairs and take a shower.I will prepare dinner for us.”

Slowly, I pulled away from the hug and nod my head weakly, still a bit terrified.Just thinking about it give goosebumps on my body.

“You’re safe here.Don’t worry.As long as you’re with me, danger will stay away with you.Trust me, okay?” My brother look into my eyes.

I gives him a smile and nod.

He smile back and push me slightly to the stairs then went to the kitchen.

 

Narrator POV

Jaejin walked out from the kitchen and saw his little sister already inside her room.

Without Soomin knowing, he exit their house and look around.He saw a shadow not far from their house and he quickly took an action.

He ran towards the person and grabbed their collar.

“What do you want? Why are you following her?” He gritted his teeth in anger.

Just thinking that his little sister’s expression earlier is enough for him to get that feels to murder someone.

The person he look at just give him a blank face.

“I ask you a damn question bastard.” Jaejin tighten his grip.

The person sighed and harshly push Jaejin away from him.That made Jaejin more furious than before.

“Before you say something, just let me explain to you.I don’t know what’s your relationship with her but just let me ing explain first.” The person hold a palm out.

“Then explain.” Jaejin spat impatiently.

“I’m her classmate.I was roaming around the city when I saw a guy was following a girl.I’m thinking about to just let him because it’s not even my bussiness but when I saw it was Soomin, I quickly got out from my car and walked behind her.I just want to make sure he didn’t do anything bad to her.That’s it,”

The person shrugged.

Jaejin exhaled in relief and look at the person.

“What’s your name?”

“Kim Jongin.”

 

 

Soomin POV

I went downstairs after I done with my shower.

“Oppa.” I called for my brother,

“Yeah?” He respond.

I walked to the kitchen and saw he almost done with the foods.

“Need any help?” I ask.

“It’s fine.Just go watch Tv or do something to kill time.I’ll call you after I done.” He told me.

“But, I never got a chance to help you in kitchen.” I whine.

“Soo-ah, I don’t want you to do anything.I just want you to focus on your studies, okay? I’ll do the rest for you.” He explain.

I softened on his words and make my way to him.

“Oppa, I’m not a kid anymore.I want to do something for you too. I –“

“No. Do you remember what I told you the moment I being your guardian? Just to make you remember, I’ll do anything to you.I’ll be your father, your mother, your older brother, your bestfriend and your servant.I can be anyone you want.I just want the best for you.So, just let me do this and go watch something, okay?”

He kissed my head and pushed my to the living room.

“Oppa –“ My voice croaked.

He chuckled and push my head lightly.

“Don’t cry.It’s my duty as your guardian anyway.”

He quickly walked inside the kitchen back.But, I saw a tear slipped out from his eye just before he fully turned his body around.

I bit my lower lip to contain my tears and walk to the couch and sighed a shaky breath.

About ten minutes later, my brother shout my name and told me that dinner is ready.

I got up from the couch slowly and went to the kitchen.I pulled a chair and and sat on it.

Dinner is usually full of jokes and laughter but now, silence is hanging around the air.

“Oppa, thank you.” I told him quietly.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him look at me.

“For what?”

“Everything.” I muttered.

He chuckle and ruffle my hair.

“It’s nothing.You’re my baby sister, of course I want the best for you.”

I smile at his words.

We exchanged words and jokes for the whole dinner after that.

Words can’t described how I feel when I got an older brother like him.