024 [FINAL]

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Narrator POV

The next day, Kai pick Soomin up like usual. They went to school as a very happy couple.

Students whispering and still murmuring about them but no one dare to separate the both of them anymore after they witnessesed what Jaejin did to Lina.

Speaking of Lina, she started to develop feelings towards Junho. Yes, she date Junho just to give him a chance but after the sweet things Junho did just for her, she slowly start to like him.

At first, although Junho buy her flowers, chocolate, stuffed animals and jewelry, Lina just accepted it half heartily but now, just a simple touch on the hand, she will blushed furiously. Even when Junho was talking, butterflies filled her stomach.

Junho aware with the change but say nothing. He just extremely happy and glad that Lina finally become his and willing to give him a chance. All of those years he spent for protecting Lina is worth it. He finally get the girl he wanted.

 

Jongin POV

The whole lesson, i didn’t even bother to listen to the teacher. I just stared at my girlfriend that ticked the teacher for the pass one and half an hour. She kept glaring at me but who cares? I just need Soomin in my life and it will complete.

“Soomin is really shining today, isn’t it?”

“Shut up Oh Sehun.”

“Kim Jongin! Your teacher is here not there.”

I think the teacher really couldn’t stand it anymore that she chose to shouted in the class. Rolling my eyes, I turn my head towards her and look at her, bored.

“It’s not my fault that Soomin is really beautiful. Besides, you’re sooooo boring.”

If she was a cartoon, i can saw steam come out from her ears. Her face were red either in embarassement or mad.

“Get out! Now!” She pointed at the door.

“And if i don’t want?”

“KIM JONGIN! PRINCIPLE OFFICE, NOW!!” She scream. I cringed at the loudness of her voice but didn’t make a movement. It’s not like the principle dare to expell or suspend me. My father just donated a lot of money last month.

Well, if he dares to expell or suspend me, i can always threatened him. Perk of having a wealthy father is really useful for me.

“Nahh, i don’t think that i want to chill there. I prefer here where my girlfriend is.” I grinned.

“Jongin, shut your mouth now.” Soomin hissed.

I pouted at her, “Fine.”

Then gasp filled in the class.

“Wow, she must be really special huh. You can’t even say no to her.”

“Shut up Oh Sehun.”

“I have mouth. And you know that mouth was used to talk. If i didn’t—“

“Gosh, you’re so irritating. Just shut up will you?” I snapped.

“Kim Jongin! Why are you so harsh towards him? He’s your friend.” Soomin exclaim.

Aish.

I glared at Sehun just to see him grinning widely. I can’t believe that my—MY girlfriend scold me because of this idiot.

“Yep, she just said that.You need to believe it.” Sehun sang.

Irritated, i smack the back of his head.

“Ouch!! Yahh!! You—“

“What?”

“Lee Soomin~ your boyfriend just abused me.” Sehun whined.

Wordlessly, Soomin went to me, ignoring the stare from the annoying teacher and smack the back of my head.

“What was that for?” I exclaim loudly.

“For bothering Sehun. Now, shut up and listen to the teacher.”

“Your fault.” I gritted my teeth while shooting daggers to Sehun.

With eyes widened, “Me? Ha!  Excuse me, Soomin hit you by herself, so it is obviously you’re at fault. You treat Mrs.Ji  harshly and you hit me! How dare you accuse me!” He reply dramatically.

“Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin please shut up.” I heard the teacher said.

“Don’t interrupted us! Don’t you see that we’re in a heat meeting?” I snapped.

“KIM JONGIN! SHUT UP!” Soomin suddenly yelled. I whip my head towards her, shocked. “If you don’t want to be here, then get out.”  She pointed at the door. “I will not let you treat older people like that. That’s rude.”

Gulping, “Okay, i will shut up now.”

“You better.”

 

~~~

Sehun laughed so hard that no sounds come out from his mouth. I found it’s annoying but not to his fans.

To them, he’s adorable when he laughed.Yep, laughing like he’s about to die is a nice sight.

“Why are you laughing so hard?” Suho hyung ask.

“Gosh, you don’t want to know.” He wiped a tear from the corner of his eyes for laughing so hard.

“Why?”

“It’s about Kai.”

“Well then, tell me.” He demand.

“Oh Sehun.” I warned. This boy got a big mouth.

“Wait a minute. Where’s Soomin?”

“And that’s the thing! She’s upset with our friend here.” Sehun nudged me. I shut my eyes tightly to calm myself. I will not let myself explode because of that remark.

“He messed up again?”

“Hmm.”

“What are you doing here? You should go to her. Not here.”

“I don’t know where she went.”  I told them.

“She’s at the classroom.”

I look up and saw Lina behind me, smiling.

“She’s there. And not to mention, she’s waiting for you.” She said.

“Waiting for me?”

“Yeah. You should think a lot of sweet words to say to her. She’s really upset with you.”

“That’s what i didn’t understand one bit. Why would she’s upset? I didn’t even do wrong.”

“You did. You’re too harsh to Mrs.Ji. Besides, Soomin did mentioned that she will never let you treat elder like that. You know what? I agree with her.”

Soon after, she walked away with Junho trail behind her. But, before that, of course she shot me a look first.

“Well then, i gotta go.” I sighs.

“You should and you Oh Sehun, tell us what exactly happened.” Suho hyung said.

“Of course i should.” He grinned.

Rolling my eyes, i head to the classroom.

 

Soomin POV

Kai was too much. He should respect elder not treat them like a trash. They have feelings too.

“Hey.”

Knowing the owner of the voice, i didn’t bother to look up.

“Look, i’m sorry okay? I’m such an idiot for talking like that to Mrs.Ji.” He said softly.

“You should stop treating people like that. If you continue, you will gain haters in your life.”

He took my hands in his making me look at him. Sighing, he look directly at my eyes. “I know i should. I’m sorry for making you upset. Forgive me?”

“Promise me first.”

“I’m not promising you that i will completely changed myself because it is impossible for me but i will promise you that i will try.”

Cracking a smile, i squeezed his hands.

“That’s sounds good.”

“Now, give me a kiss.” He puckered his lips at me.

Instead of giving him one, i smack his face lightly making him gasp in surprise.

“You!!”

Then , a loud laugh can be heard in the classroom.

 

The End.

 


Forgive me for the grammar / spelling mistakes.
Thank you for reading this story.