017

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Jongin POV

“Where do you want to go?”

“I actually hungry. I skipped my breakfast this morning.” Soomin said.

I frown at that.

“Why would you skipped your breakfast? Wait—Jaejin hyung once said that he always make sure that you eat your breakfast.”

“He is but he forgot to cook this morning.And since I’m really – you know- bad in cooking, I just went to school with you.” She reply.

“Talking about school, why did he went there?” I ask.

“Oh, he told me that he forgot to give me money, so he went to school.”

I nod at her answer.

“Did you talk to Lina by the way?” She whispered.

“I did.She even apologize to me.”

“Hmm, that’s good then. Is she okay?”

Sighing, “Can’t we talk about this later? You’re hungry right? Let’s go.We’re here already.” I told her as I open the car door and get out.

Before I can open the passenger door for Soomin, she beat me to it and casually head towards the restaurant, leaving me scowling behind her.

This girl is seriously unbelievable. I can’t even act like a gentleman when I’m with her without any remarks given.

“Yah, wait for me.Are you that hungry?”

Soomin stop and turned around, grinning sheepishly at me.I just rolled my eyes at her.

“Let’s go.” I took her hand and we walk inside the restaurant.

“Shoot! I don’t have my money with me.” Soomin exclaim.

“I’m here. What kind of boyfriend didn’t pay for his girlfriend’s meal?”

“Tsk.”

“Welcome~ Table for two?” A waitress ask as soon as we step in.

“Isn’t it obvious?” I heard Soomin muttered while her eyes wandered everywhere.The waitress took a glance at her and frowned slightly making me nudge this idiot.

“What?” She ask, confused.

“Behave.” I hissed.

She rolled her eyes at me in respond.

“Sir?”

I whipped my head at the waitress back and smile awkwardly.  “Ahh—yes.Table for two.”

She nodded and lead Soomin and I deeper in the restaurant.It took her a few minutes until she found a table for us near the window.

I pulled the chair and was about to told Soomin to sit down but when I look up, I saw her already sitting with a wide grin appeared on her face.

The waitress blink and shrugged it off while I took a sit, embarassed.

“This is the menu.I will come back later if you’re ready to order?” The waitress ask politely.I nodded at her and took the menu from her hand before she walk away.

“You’re supposed to sit here.” I speak up without looking at her.

“Huh?”

“Don’t you see I pulled the chair for you?”

“I thought it’s for you.I didn’t know.” She shrug.

Sighing, I open the menu and ask, “What do you want to eat?”

“Umm—this, and this and this, oh and this!” She start to point at the menu happily.

“Let’s just – I – I will just called the waitress.” I raise my hand a bit and the waitress earlier walked over to our table with both hands on her stomach.

“Are you ready to order sir?” She ask, bowing slightly.

Pointing at Soomin, “Yeah and please get her order first.”

“Of course sir.What would you like miss?” She ask as she took out a pen and a small note.

Then the food monster start to pointed everything she want making the waitress having a hard time to list it.

After she done, Soomin beamed happily on her seat and the waitress turned her head at me with a flustered look.

“What would you like to order sir?”

Leaning forward, I show her the menu and pointed what I want.

“And just give me a water for my drink please.”

She nod and bowed before she walk away.But, before she walk further, I heard her saying something like, ‘the girl seriously eat too much.’

I  turn my head around and glare at her figure. She’s so going to get it from me later.

 

~~~

“Why did you do that?” Soomin slapped my arm as we walk towards the my car.I jumped in shocked and immediately rub my arm.

“That’s hurt.”

“Serve you right. You’re totally making her embarassed back there.” She whisper-yelled.

“She badmouthing you. Do you think I like it when someone badmouthing behind you?”

She sighed and crossed her arms, “Still. You don’t need to do that. She must be really embarassed right now.”

 

-FLASHBACK-

“Are you done?”

Soomin nodded while wiping her lips.Seeing that, I raise my hand a little and the waitress come to our table.

“What I can help you sir? Do you want to order again? ”

“What do you mean we want to order again? Can’t you see that we’re done eating?” I said coldly.

She look taken aback before she composed herself and clears . “I’m sorry sir. Do you want to pay the bill now?”

“Are you stupid or what? I just told you that my girlfriend and I already done eating. Of course I’m going to pay now.”

“Yahh—stop it. She’s just asking not insulting.” Soomin gritted her teeth.

I chose to ignore her statement and look at the girl expressionless.From the corner of my eyes, I saw her hands ball to a fist and her jaw tightened.

“What is this? Did you just glaring at me?” I snapped.

Before she can open , a man ran to her side and bowed politely. “I’m sorry for her attitude sir.Please follow me and you can pay the bill.”

I got up making the chair screeched.Soomin isntantly got up too and told the man to raise his head.

“Let’s go.” Soomin grab my hand and start to drag me with the man in front of us leading the way.But, of course, I didn’t stop there.

“Oh yeah. You’re actually look pretty outside but not inside.Please stop badmouthing people behind their back especially my girlfriend. So, what if she eat too—“ A hand clamped over my mouth before I can finish my line.

“Stop it Kim Jongin. I mean it.” Soomin said sternly.”

-END FLASHBACK-

 

“I don’t regret it. I just did what I felt right.And you shouldn’t being kind to her.” I retorted back.

“Ugh—just – aishh—let’s go.”

I smile in victory making her rolled her eyes.

 

Soomin POV

“So, where are we going now?” I ask after I buckled up my seatbelt.

“Hmmm, how about watching movies?”

Shaking my head, “No. I don’t want to.”

“Amusement park?”

“I don’t want to go there.”

“How about going to the mall?” He ask again.

“No.”

He sighed, “Choose what you want to do then.”

I tapped my chin, thinking about it.

“How about – going to your house? I want to meet your mother again.”

“What? No. We’re on our date and you want to meet my mother? Are you dating me or my mother?”

Pouting, “I’m sorry but I want to know about her more. Please?” I beg.

He was silence for a while before he shakes his head in disagreement.

“Fine. No kisses for you from now on.” I slumped down the seat.

“What? That’s ridiculous!”

“Your choice.” I shrug, looking out the window.

“Ugh! You – fine.” He grumbeled.

I beamed happily and peck his cheek. “Thank you baby!”

He blink and took a glance at me. “W-what d-did you call m-me?” He stuttered.

“Call you what? Baby?” I ask innocently.

His ears turn to red as he kept his mouth shut.I watch him in amusement while he tried to ignore my stare.

“Are you perhaps embarassed when I call you that?” I tease.

He scowled in respond. “I do not.”

Smirking, “Okay, if you say so darling.”

There was a long silence after that.He didn’t glance or look at me.His eyes were just set in the front.

I’m about to say sorry for calling him that but he shyly spoke up, “Y-you can c-call me that but not in front the o-others.”

“Why?” I ask.

“I’m a bad boy for them.It’s so unlike me if I let you call me with such endearment in front of them.” He simply said.

“If that’s so, I’ll just stick to Kai only then.” I said casually.

“H-huh? W-why?”

“What do you mean by?”

“I – I mean, you can call me that if you want.Just not in front of the others.” He quickly added the last part.

I furrowed my eyebrows.  “That’s why I don’t want to call you with such endearment.If I start calling someone with a nickname I gave them, I’ll stick to it and it’s hard for me to control my mouth from calling them with the other name or nicknames.What I mean is , if I start calling you baby, then, I will be used to it.It’s difficult if you want me to call you with a nickname when we were alone but you want me to call you with your other name when we were with other people. Got it now?”

“But, I like it what you call me earlier~ I feel the love.” He whines.

“Yah, cut it off.Don’t be so childish.Now, eyes on the road or we will got into an accident.Do you want that?” I scold him.

He sighs, “ Yes ma’am.”

Then, he set his eyes on the road back while I’m sitting on the passenger seat, watching him the whole way.

 

~~~

When we arrived at his house, Kai and I hopped out of his car and walked towards the door.But, in the middle of the way, we heard noise from inside.

I look up at Kai, curious.He shrug his shoulder, “I don’t remember we have guests.Let’s just go inside.”

I nodded in agreement.He turned the knob and push the door open.

Inside, a man with a grey hair stood in the middle of the living room with Kai’s mother sobbing on the floor.The both of them look up and Kai’s mother gasp in surprise.

“Jongin-ah!” 

 


Here's the update .. Hehe

Since i'm free for a while , i decided to update this.
Hope you like the chapter.
Until next time , see ya!!