010

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Jongin POV

“I can’t believe that just with a simple hug can made Kai flustered.” Baekhyun hyung laughed.

“I’m not done with you hyung. You will get it later.” I gritted my teeth.

“Oooh, I’m so scared.” He mocked.

“You little ---“ He immediately ran behind Soomin. 

“Soomin-ah, help me.Your lover boy gonna hit me.” He squeaked.

What ?? Lover boy?

“My-my lover boy ? “ Her face flushed deep red making me grin.

“What you’re blushing now?? I thought you’re a tough girl ?? “ Sehun comment.Soomin shoot her dangerous glare at him immediately.

The guys including me laughed at his expression.

He looks pale while chuckle nervously.

“You better stay 10 m from her from now on”  Suho hyung joked.

“Oppa.” Soomin whine, threatened to hit him. Suho hyung quickly ran behind Chanyeol.

“Yahh.” I frowned.

“Oooohh, the lover boy is jeaalllooouusss~~~” Baekhyun hyung sang.Soomin look up and smile awkwardly when she notice that I was glaring at her.

“What?” She pout making her more adorable.

“Aishh, I can’t take this. I wanna out. Bye.” D.O hyung said then walk away cooly.

“Yahh!! Wait for us!!” The others hollered before jogged to his side. I, of course ignore them because of this girl in front of me.

“Do you like Suho hyung or me?” The question come out naturally.

“W-what?” She stammered. I put my hands on each side of my hip and repeated, “Do you like Suho hyung or me?”

She lowered her head while playing the end of her shirt.  “You of course.” She mumbles but loud enough for me to hear.

Hearing her answer, a wide grin appeared on my face. Wanting to , I clears my throat and put my poker face on.  “Are you sure?” I make sure my voice come out cold.

She nodded her head without hesitated. That’s why I like her.

“But, your brother …” I trailed off.

“We’ve been talking about it yesterday.He said, he couldn’t look at me like this anymore. He can do anything to make sure I can be myself again.” She paused a while like she embarassed to continue.

Cute.

“Well ? What do you say?” It’s obvious that it was about me. But, I just wanna hear her say it. It will be more convincing.

“Umm – I said – uhh – I want him to accept you as my boyfriend.”

I smirk, “So, I’m your boyfriend now? Since when we’re dating?”

 

Soomin POV

I immediately felt the blush rising in my cheeks. “Well, I mean .. I just assumed .. Your action – “

I was cut off with his lips on mine. It was my first kiss but this kiss is so sweet, and delicate. His lips feel so right against mine. Like we were meant to be.

And I loved every second of it. Although, I’m aware with the stare from other people, I just ignore it. At this moment, there’s nothing I care about except this boy in front of me.

When we separated, he peck my lips one last time. “You’re mine from now on.”

I giggled, “I love that.”

He laughed, his eyes sparkle as he said, “I think I’m starting to love your giggle.”

“But, you like me more right?”

“No.”

Frowning, I crossed my arms childishly. “I don’t like you anymore.”
He just chuckle then kissed my nose. “I don’t like you more than your giggle. I LOVE you MORE than your giggle.” He emphasize the 'love' and 'more' word.

Allowing a smile on my face, I pecked his jaw since I’m shorter than him and hug him. I was truly and utterly happy at this moment. I hope our relationship will remain until we die. No matter what happen, I don’t want any guy replace him. I just want him as my lover in my life.

“Oh well, that’s so sweet of you.” He suddenly spoke up.

Putting my chin on his chest, I look at him, confused. “Huh?”

“You were thinking out loud babe. And that’s so sweet to be honest.” He grinned down at me.

“Don’t tease me.” I hit his chest lightly.

 

~~~


“So, did you got the title now?” Sehun ask as we took a sit on the chair in the cafeteria since it was lunch break.

“What title?” Kai ask. He sit next to me then took my hand in his. He start to play with my fingers after kissed my cheek.

“You know, boyfriend girlfriend title?” He ask, amused with Kai’s action. I blush and nod.

“Yes!!” Suddenly a voice echoed in the cafeteria. It was Suho Oppa.All the attention is on him now.When he notice it, he clears his throat and dismissed the others to continue what they’re doing.

“Are you sick or what?” Chanyeol Oppa joked.

“Ha Ha , very funny.” Suho Oppa rolled his eyes.

“I know. But, seriously, why are you suddenly shouting?” All of us at the table look at him.

“Well, I’ve been trying to make this bratty kid to confessed to Soomin by making him jealous but I didn’t even know what he thinking that he ran away.”

Kai flushed deep red. “Hyung, stop it. I know it’s childish, okay? So, stop it now.”

“Glad you know that.”

Kai groaned in respond.

“It’s okay, I find it cute though.” I whispered.

He crack a smile, “Only you babe.Only you.”

I lowered my head to hid my blush when he call me using an endearment.

“Aww, she’s blushing~~” Sehunn cooed.

Bringing my hands onto my face, I whine, “Stop it.”

“Look at her now. At first she’ll never blushing when we but after they got together, she become girly.” Someone exclaim.

“I do not.” I denied.

“It’s okay babe, I find it cute though.” Kai used my words.

Huffing, I bring my lips near his ear.He lean his ear slightly, waiting. “No kisses for one week.”

His eyes widened immediately. “What? No, no, no. Don’t do that please. You know I’m addicted to it already. I couldn’t live without it.” He argue.

“Oh well, you should told them stop then.If you don’t, you know the consequence.” I shrug.

Almost in a blink, he stood up then pointed at them one by one. “You better shut your mouth now.Don’t you open your mouth if you just want to embarrass her. If you don’t I will freaking expose your dark secrets. I’m not kidding.” He quickly add the last part.

Quickly flashed them a look, I saw them gawked at Kai. All their mouth was hanging open.And not forget to mention, their face were pale like they just seen a ghost.

I burst out in laugh, seeing their expression. It’s so funny.

They snapped their head towards me while squinting their eyes.

“What are you looking at ? You cannot look at her.” Kai turn my body around and in a flash, he stood in front of me.

Possesive much?

“Kai, can’t you be more possesive?” I heard sehun sarcastically said.

“In fact I can. She’s mine. My girl. You cannot look at her like that.” Kai childishly argue back.

While he was giving them a lecture, I was about dying in laughing so hard. From the corner of my eyes, I saw some of the students look at me weird while some of the girls glare at me with jealous in their eyes but I couldn’t care less.

 

~~~

“Oh my God!! Finally. Thank you bells!! I owe you one. You finally save my from that Professor Kai. I’m about to rip my ear when he start his lecture.” Baekhyun Oppa shout dramatically.

“Yah hyung. You –“

Baekhyun Oppa shriek loudly causing all of us get an attention from the other students in hall way. But, of course. Baekhyun Oppa’s fan was squealing at him.

I admit that he actually looking so cute when he did that. But, Kai is cuter, more amazing more handsome, more ---

“Aww thanks babe.I’m really happy you’re thinking about me like that. You should add more ier too, you know.”

I groan, “Did I thinking out loud again?”

He nodded as hee kissed my cheek then look around.

“Where did he go?” Kai blink.

I look around and saw Baekhyun Oppa already gone.

“Oh wow. I don’t even notice he’s gone.” I muttered.

“Well, who cares? He always like that anyway. Being the weird kid he is. Now babe, let’s go to the class, shall we?” He grinned down at me while his left arm on my shoulder, squeezing it softly.

“We shall.” I reply, giggling.

“Bye guys! See you later.” Kai waved at them as we head to our class.

We heard them bid us too behind us making me smile.

Little did we know, someone was looking at us in rage while balling their fist.