011

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Jongin POV

The whole lesson, I just kept staring at her.

 

She look so cute, adorable when she focus on the teacher.I know she is aware that I was staring at her but she chose to ignore it.

 

The teacher also been trying to get my attention but of course, Kim Jongin never listen to the teacher.I will never allow them to talk to me even if they’re my teacher.

 

Well, although I didn’t pay attention, my ear is. I hear everything they say. I’m not stupid. I just chose not to look at their annoying face.

 

“Kim Jongin! Pay attention!” The teacher roar again. Rolling my eyes, I look at the teacher boredly.

 

“But, I don’t want to.” I simply shrug.

 

The teacher give up and continue her lesson. See? No one can make me listen to them. Except this girl.

 

You know her. Lee Soomin.

 

My beautiful girlfriend.

 

I grinned at my thought. Noticing she was looking at me, I give her a wink.

 

She quickly turn her head to the front again, a tinted of pink on her cheeks.I chuckle in amusement. How I love it when she blush because of me.

 

~~~

After the last lesson, I went to my car and waited for Soomin with her bag inside my car since she told me to go first while she went to the restroom.

 

I was kind of nervous. I never expected this happen.This is my first time waiting for a girl, ready to send her home.

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been waiting here but for sure is, it’s been a long time.She said she will just take about five minutes but now, it’s already pass fifteen minutes.

 

The nervous feelings now change to a panic one.

 

What if she slipped? What if she stuck in the bathroom? What if she hit her head accidentally?

 

Oh no. Just thinking that making my heart tightened.

 

Without waiting anymore, I ran inside and went straightly to the restroom just to see Lina was bullying her. I saw her tears fallen down her beautiful face making me furious.

 

Who does she think she is? How dare she made my girl cry?

 

Stomping off to them, I pushed Lina away from Soomin.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” I stood in front of Soomin.

 

“Oh, Kai. I’m just telling that that we’re in love and she just getting on the way.Tell her Kai. Tell her that you’re in love with me.” She said but with a desperate voice of hers.

 

Shutting my eyes tightly, I’m trying to calm down.

 

“What did I told you about calling me Kai? Do you have my permission?” I breathe out.

 

“Kai. How dare you. You tell me to call you that.” She sigh.

 

Good act huh? I’ll give you one chance more to take it back or it won’t end good. Trust me. I already give you my last warning before.

 

“We even had before.”

 

That did it. I couldn’t deal with this bull anymore.

 

Taking a deep breath, I threw a punch on her face.

 

She immediately bend down while holding her face.

 

“Kai!” Soomin yell in shock.

 

“Sorry babe but she was saying crappy stuff. It’s hurt my ear. Sorry, please go to the side. I need to give her a lesson not to mess with me or you ever.”

 

Soomin grab my bicep but I give her a sweet smile then pushed her hand softly. Looking at the stupid in front of me, my face turn to a rage one.  “I’ve give you my last warning right? I didn’t hit girls but I think I’m starting to like it especially with you.”

 

With those words, I pulled her hair harshly then slap her face twice, hard. She cried out in pain while trying to block my hit.

 

“Kai ! That’s enough! Stop.” Soomin try to stop me by pulling me but I didn’t. This trying to separate me with Soomin. I really hate her plan.

 

“Stop it Kim Jongin!!!” Soomin shout. I stop immediately when I  saw her crying.

 

“No, no, no. Don’t cry. Okay, I’ll stop. Just please stop crying.” I rushed to her.

 

She sniffed a little and nodded.

 

Sighing in relief, I wiped her tears using my thumb. “Let’s go.” I took her hand and head to my car ignoring the screaming in pain and other students's gaze.

 

Well, it's not like i care about it anyway. It just made me annoyed but i just kept my mouth shut , not wanting Soomin cry or upset.

 

~~~

We were just sitting at the car outside her house in silence.

 

I saw her glance at me and clears . “I’m going inside.” She muttered with her hand on the door.

 

“Huh? Oh, hmm. Okay.”

 

She bit her lips and let out an audible sigh.

 

“What’s wrong?” I ask softly.

 

“Nothing.”

 

Then, she open the door and ready to get out but I quickly grab her arm.

 

“Yeah?”

 

Pouting, “Don’t I get a goodbye kiss?”

 

A laugh come out from .  “Seriously? I thought you never ask.”

 

“You were waiting for me to kiss you?” A smirk on my face.

 

“Yahh, don’t even trying, “ with a playful glare sent to me.

 

“Oh, come here you.” Pulling her back inisde, I capture her lips with mine.She was closing her eyes, smiling in the kiss.

 

“I gotta go now.” She whispered as she pull away.

 

Giving her a peck on the lips, “There, you can go now.”

 

She just shakes her head at my actions.

 

“Bye Jongin-ssi.”

 

“Yahh--- “ She closed the door with a playful smile.

 

Tsk. That girl have the gut to tease me huh? I’ll get you tomorrow.

 

Looking at her house one more time then drove away.

 

~~~

 

“Oh God!!!” I kick the blanket off of me.

 

Grabbing my phone, I look at the time.

 

9pm.

 

It’s still early.

 

“I miss her.”

 

I click the contact icon and search for Soomin’s number.

 

 “Should I ? Or maybe not? What if she was waiting for my call? But, what if she already asleep?”

 

Hesitating, I click the call button then pressed the phone against my ear.

 

She pick up at the first ring. Has she been waiting for me?

 

“Hello.”

 

“Hey babe.” I grin.

 

“Jongin?” She ask.

 

“It’s me.”

 

“You’re the one who call me the other time!” She exclaim.

 

“Hmm.” Was all I respond.

 

“Are you asleep?

 

“Yeah. I was sleep talking right now.” I reply with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

 

“Yah.” I could tell that she was frowning over the phone.

 

Laughing, “Sorry babe.You were just asking an obvious question.”

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

 

“Are you mad?” I asked.

 

“I’m not.” She let out a chuckle.

 

“Good.”

 

There was a long silence before I spoke up.

 

“So, what’s up?”

 

“Nothing much. I was about to sleep actually.”

 

“Oh, sorry for disturbing you.”

 

She clears , “Actually, I’m waiting for you to call me.You know, to greet me goodnight.”

 

“Really? But, how did you know that I have your number?” I ask, curious.

 

“Oh. Sehun told me. He said, he saw my number in your phone. He said you’re a sneaky bastard. What does that mean?”

 

My face feel hot suddenly. Sehun knew? This is so embarassing!

 

“Uhh, it’s nothing. You should sleep now.”

 

“Okay, goodnight Jongin.” She muttered.

 

“You should call me Kai. It sounds good from you.” I told her.

 

“Hmm, okay. If you insist.” A laugh come out from .

 

Rolling my eyes, I greet her goodnight.

 

“See you tomorrow.”

 

“Okay.” I reply.

 

Then she hung up the call.

 

I should sleep now. I have to pick her up tomorrow.

 

With a smile, I lay down on the bed feeling happy but of course, it was ruined as usual.

 

“Yah, Kim Jongin!!”

 

Sighing, I got up from the bed and exit my room.

 

Outside, I saw my mother drunk. Again.

 

This is why i didn't like her come home.

 

“What now?” I groan.

 

She slurred and pointed at me. Her eyes barely open.  “Don’t you dare talking to me with that tone young man.”

 

Although she always come home drunk, she still my mother.

 

Although I always trying to avoid her, she still my mother.

 

The one who give birth to me.

 

“Just go to sleep.”

 

Then, she suddenly collapse on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

 

“Why? Why did he do that?!” She cried.

 

I just look at her. This has been going about three years already. It’s all about my father. I didn’t even know why my dad cheat on my mom. They always being lovey dovey in front of me but then he suddenly change and left us. He didn’t even ask how we are. And I didn’t even know how and where he is.

 

Sure, I was devastated at first but now, I grew up hating him. My mom become worse since he leave us. She always come home from work cheerfully but now, she come home, drunk.

 

It was really a heartbroken sight but what can I do? Everytime I want to help her, she will push me away.

 

Shaking my head, I head to my room again.

 

“Just go to your room.”

 

That was my last word I told her before I went to sleep.