007

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Soomin POV

The next day, I went to school like usual.

After my brother lecturing me for about twenty minutes saying that I should be careful when I was on the street, walk where there’s many people … and blah blah blah blah, he finally let me go to school.

When I reached the school, I head to my locker to get books that I need then went to classroom.

It was chaos when I reached there.Most of them are laughing so loud while teasing or bully other classmates.

Rolling my eyes, I walk to my desk and sat down.

“Hey!” Someone yelled from behind.

I turned my body around to see what’s happening.Turn out, they was calling for me.

“Yeah?” I raise a brow.

Before the boy – I believe his name is JunHo -  speak up, a girl next to him stood up and walk towards me.

“Can I help you?” I asks boredly.

“Yes.Stay away from my boyfriend.Don’t you dare talk or look at him.He’s mine.” She spat.

Crossing my arms, I look directly in her eyes.I saw her gulped but she composed herseld, trying to act strong.

“And who’s your boyfriend?May I know him?”

“Excuse me? The boy that sit next to you is MY boyfriend.”

“Oh, that Kai boy?”

“Yahh, you don’t have the right to call him that!” She suddenly yelled.

“And do you think you have the right?”

I look behind her and saw Kai is at the door.

The girl spun around quickly. “K-kai.” She stuttered.

“How many times do I have to tell people don’t call me that?!” Kai snapped.

“But, she called you that.”

With those words, Kai shut his mouth and froze in his place.

“She’s different.She can call me that but not you.” Kai awkwardly said.He clears his throat and walked away after he give me a glance.

The girl glare at me while I just give her a victory smile.

“You heard him.I can call him that but you can’t” I sing and laughed silently.

“!” She raise her hand to slap me but someone caught her wrist.

Both of us turned our head to the side and saw ….. Sehun?

“You don’t want to do that.If Kai saw this, he’ll beat you.Didn’t he already give you a warning? Why are you so damn stubborn?” Sehun tighten his gripped making the girl winced.

“Let go of me.” She struggled to let her hand’s out from Sehun’s tight grip.

“Leave her alone from now on.If I saw you still bothering or bully her, I’ll not hesitate to broke your-so-called pretty face.” Sehun then let go her hand harshly.

“What’s so special about her? Why are you guys defending her?” She stomped her feet in frustration.

“She’s better than you.” Sehun spat then grab my wrist.

“Hey! Where are we going?” I shriek.

I heard the girl scream at us but Sehun and I ignore her.

“Hey, you can let go now.It’s hurt you jerk.” I hissed at him.

Sehun stopped and let go of my hand immediately. “Sorry.Are you okay?”

“Hmmm.” Was all I responded.

“You should stay away from girls from now on.” He suddenly said.

I raise a brow at him, wondering why.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his brown hair.

“I think Kai hyung attached to you.It’s a good news but a bad one at the same time.”

“What do you mean?” I asks.

“It’s a good news because hyung finally likes someone.It’s bad because you’ll be the target from now on.” He explained.

“Kai …. Likes me? For real?”

Sehun look at me, weird but nod his head slowly.

“Assa!” I pumped a fist in the air making Sehun bursted out laughing.

“Are you that happy?”

“Of course.I actually have a crush on him.He’s my ideal type.” I said dreamily.

“Yeah, yeah.Whatever you say.Be patience with him okay? He’s not someone who can trust other people easily.” He patted my head.

I nodded at him.

 

Jongin POV

I didn’t even bother go to class until it’s lunch time.

“Yah Kim Jongin!!” Someone yelled my name loudly.I sighed loudly and lean my head against the wall.I close my eyes when I heard the footsteps become louder.

“I’ve been looking for you.”

“What do you want now Oh Sehun?” I asks without open my eyes.

“Soomin was looking for you.She was worried.”

I stood up quickly at the mention of her name.

“Really?”

Sehun laughed at my expression while nod.

“She’s in the cafeteria.Come on.”

Without bothering waiting for my reply, he drag me all the way to the cafeteria.

“Kai-ah!”

A bunch of monkey shouted my name loudly.I rolled my eyes but a smile on my face.

“Where have you been? Soomin here is worried about you --- Ouch!! Soomin-ah!”

“I didn’t” Soomin protest.

I chuckled and sit next to her since the chair is empty.  “You know, you just need to admit it.” I tease.

“In your dreams jerkface.” She scowl.

I frowned at her. “Yahh, you just ruined the moment.”

She shrug, “I’m glad.”

“This girl is from another planet.She don’t even have manners.” I told the guys, completely frustrated with the remarks she returns to me.

“What about you? It’s not like you have manners too.” She exclaim.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, trying to calm down.This girl seriously can make me upset just in one second.

“Kai-ah, don’t be like that.She just kidding.Right Soomin?” Suho hyung spoke up.

“Riggggghhhhhttttt.” She reply.

I sighed loudly in purpose.I can’t deal with this girl.

“I’m out.I can’t deal with this alien.” I got up from the chair but someone grab the end of my shirt to prevent me from doing so.I sat down back and look at the owner of the hand.

Soomin.

“Sorry.Don’t go.Just eat will you?I already buy your food.Don’t waste it.”  She bit her lower lip and look at her food.

I bit back a smile while the guys grinned at me.I rolled my eyes at their dorky grin.

I give Soomin a glance, feeling the happiness in my heart.

Thinking about some things, I can’t believe that I want to avoid her at the first place just because she makes me feel some new special feelings.

After all of this, I think, I won’t avoid her.She actually make me happy so why would I do such things, right?

 

~~~~~

“Kai-ah, treat Soomin nicely okay?” Suho hyung whispered in my ear.

“Why would i?” I retorted back.

“You should or I will.”

I halted to stop. “What?” I look at him.

“Treat her nicely or I will.” He repeated then he’s gone.

I look at his figure who slowly dissapeared from my sight in anger.

Why should he? Don’t tell me … he likes Soomin?

My eyes widened at my thought.

“No, he can’t.He couldn’t.”

“Yah jerk.What’s wrong with Suho Oppa?” Soomin asks me.I look at her with no expression.

“Oppa?”

“Huh? Oh yeah, he told me to called him Oppa.Along with the others except you and Sehun.” She shrug.

“So, if he told you to kiss him, you’ll do it?”  I asks loudly causing the other guys look at me.

Soomin took a few steps back.  “What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing.Nothing at all.”

With those words, I leave Soomin and the others there.

 

Soomin POV

“What’s wrong? What happened?” Sehun asks.

I shrug while looking at the direction where Kai went.

What happened to him? Kiss? Suho Oppa?

“What the heck?” I exclaim loudly.

The guys look at me, confused at my sudden outburst.

I laughed awkwardly and say sorry to them.

Before they can open their mouth, the bell ring indicating that break time is over.

“Oh well, see you later Soomin-ah.”

They smile at me then walk to their own class.

I smile back then went to my class too.

Another boring lesson.