022

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Narrator POV

For the past two months, Kai now starting to warm up towards his father.  His parents now live together while he was living alone across his parents’ house. Kai also found out that his father own a succesful company.

He then know that he make a right decision about his mother.

“Kaiii!!!”

Voices from outside can be heard. Groaning, Kai get up from his bed and walk slowly to the door while the people outside were banging on the door repeatedly.

“I’m coming! Geez, if you all break my door, i will make you all ing fix it by your hands!”

With those words, it become silence making Kai smirked triumphantly.

“What do you want?” Kai ask boredly as soon as he open the door. But, when he saw who’s outside, his eyes become wide and he stood up straightly immediately.

“Ohh—Jaejin hyung.”

Jaejin was standing in front of the door while Kai’s friend and Soomin was standing behind Jaejin. It is obvious that Chanyeol and the others were the one who was banging on the door but instead of admitting it, they hide behind the only guy who can make him shake just with a glare.

“Why did you look nervous?” Jaejin ask.

Kai shakes his head. His mouth shut firmly making Soomin snorted, amused.

Ignoring her, Jaejin stepped inside and make himself comfortable inside. Just after the guy sat on the couch, Kai secretly let out a sigh in relief.

But, of course it didn’t unnoticed by his girlfriend. Kai composed himself and look at his girlfriend just to see her smirking knowingly at him.

Slightly narrowing his eyes at her, he scoffed then rolling his eyes.

“Ugh, i’m standing outside like hours already and he didn’t even invite me in. What a friend he is.” Baekhyun complained.

“You’re welcome to go home.” Kai muttered but it still can be heard by Baekhyun. Baekhyun fake hurt then put his hand over his chest.

“That’s hurt Kai. Over here.”

The others roar in laughter while Soomin walk inside, chuckling a little. Ignoring his friends, Kai followed after her.

“Where’s my kiss?” Kai ask.

Soomin turn around then peck his lips quickly. She didn’t want her brother to witnessed them make out while he was there. That’s embarassing for her.

“Yah, i’m thirsty. Give me a water.” Jaejin said from the couch while flipping a magazine. Almost immediately, Kai ran to the kitchen and quickly pour water in the glass. He then carefully ran to Jaejin and give him the water.

“Thanks.”

Kai just nodded at him.

As Soomin seeing Kai just stood beside her brother like a loyal servant, she then decided to walk towards him and whispered, “Not scared huh?”

Kai whipped his head towards her and blushed.

“Kai-ah, i’m thirsty. Can you give me a water please?” Chanyeol said as he plopped down on the couch comfortably.

“Get it yourself.”  Kai told him.

Jaejin closed the magazine and gaze at Kai. Gulping, Kai then head towards the kitchen, pouring water in a glass for Chanyeol.

“Stupid giant.”

After he done, he took his time by sitting down on the chair and play with his  phone.

That giant need to know that i am not his servant. I will wait here until he come and get his own water. If he didn’t, then that’s his own problem. I will not getting his water. Kai thought.

 

Soomin POV

“Oppa , don’t be too harsh on him.”

Jaejin Oppa glance at me and shrug, “I just wanna test him.” He simply reply.

“What?”

“I just want to test him. Nothing more , i promise i won’t be too harsh.”

I sighed. I can’t stop him. When he said that he want to do it, he will.

“How about we help you hyung?” Someone suddenly beamed.

Of course , Baekhyun Oppa. The cheery kid in this group.

“How exactly you want to help me then?” Jaejin Oppa raise a brow while leaning his back on the couch.

Baekhyun Oppa tap his chin and after a minute, his eyes lit up. “Oh, i know. Since he once hurt Soomin, how about we make him jealous? He rarely – no—never get jealous.”

Well, awesome idea you got there. Trust me, it will never end up good when he got jealous. He will not letting you go without getting a revenge.

I want to protest but then Jaejin Oppa smirk making me stare at him.

“Cool. I want to know too if he will got jealous. If he did, then he pass my test. What’s the plan?”

Baekhyun Oppa and the rest of the guy then leaned forward and start to gathered their ideas.

While they were planning, i play with  my fingers nervously. I want to protest badly but Jaejin Oppa was not a guy who will back down when he already agreed to something.

I know that they were excited about this but i am not one bit. A jealous Kai are bad. Not good at all. These idiot friends and brother was just inviting his wrath.

“That’s all?” Jaejin Oppa ask as soon as they done with discussing the plan.

“Yep!”

“What’s taking him so long?” Chanyeol Oppa ask, looking at the kitchen. “Unbelievable.” He muttered. He then got up and went to kitchen.

“If he’s coming, got into our plan.” Baekhyun Oppa said. Jaejin Oppa along with the others nod.

“I’m just asking for a water Kai. And you can’t even do it for me?” I heard Chanyeol Oppa said loudly.

“You have your own hands and feet giant. You can get your own.” Kai snapped.

“Jaejin hyung also have his hands and feet but you still go and get his water. Why couldn’t you do it for me?”

From that, i couldn’t hear what he said. They were talking or maybe whispering even.

“He’s coming, he’s coming.” Baekhyun Oppa shriek like a girl. He composed himself quickly then take out his phone from the back of his pocket.

“What are you doing in there?” Jaejin Oppa ask  making Kai freeze. Poor him.

“Oppa.”

Jaejin Oppa glance at me and sighed, “Fine.”

“Oh, Soomin-ah, you know Jooheon?” Baekhyun Oppa suddenly ask.

Aishh, i don’t want to involve in their plan.

Not wanting to answer it, i look away, giving a hint to him that i don’t want to involve in their stupid plan. I don’t want Kai mad at me.

“Why hyung?” Kai ask while sitting next to me.

“Oh-oh-oh--, isn’t he’s the one who was asking people around whether they know about Soomin’s address or number?” Sehun acted.

As soon as the words come out from his mouth, i felt Kai’s body tensed next to me.

Oh boy.

“Yeah! That one. How do you know?” Baekhyun Oppa ask, completely in his own drama.

“Well, he once asked me.” Sehun simply reply.

By now, Kai just look at them with his mouth shut firm. He just listening to them.

“Same here. He asked me at the school gate.” Suho Oppa smirk.

Wow, really now? How much lies you all need to said today? I didn’t even know that there’s Jooheon at the school.

“What did he ask?” Jaejin Oppa leaned forward.

“Well, he ask me if i know a girl named Lee Soomin. I said yes and i saw his eyes brightened at my reply. He practically jumped up and down like a kid and ask me whether i know where she live or at least if i could give him Soomin’s number.”

“So?” Jaejin Oppa urged on.

“Umm – i’m sorry Kai but i give him her number.”

Just after the words escaped his mouth, my phone beeped. I look in front and saw my phone at the table. Wait- how did it end up there? I swear that my phone was in my bag.

Before i can grab my phone, a hand beat me to it.

And guess who ? Yep, that’s right.

Kai.

His jaw tightened when he read the text. He was glaring at my phone making me curious what was written in there. Carefully taking the phone from his hand, i read the text.

Unknown number : Hey beautiful.

What the ..??

I widened my eyes and quickly darted my eyes at Kai. He was already staring at me with hurt visible in his eyes.

No,no, no.

“Stop it now. Don’t do this to him.” I scold the guys. I scooted closer to Kai and cup his face. “I don’t know him and i will never go to him, okay?” I whispered.

“Promise?”

“I promise.”

“Sorry Kai. We were just playing around. There’s no boy that were that brave to steal her away from you.” Baekhyun Oppa apologize.

“Yeah, i am sorry too. I didn’t know that you will reacted like that. We take it too far. I’m – no—we are sorry.” Now, it was Sehun who was talking.

“You guys are such an .” Kai muttered while wrapping his arms around me. He then buried his face on my chest not caring if my brother see it or not.

“We just want to know when you’re jealous. That’s all. Sorry if we took it far.”

 

Narrator POV

The next day, Kai and Soomin went to the school with their friends hot on their trail.

What they didn’t expect is, there’s gossip around the school about Lina and Kai.

As they walk pass a group of students, their ears perked up at their words.

“Did you hear the latest gossip? Yesterday, Kim Corps. made an announcement that Kim Jongin are the next heir.”

“What? Really?”

“Yeah, i am not lying. My father work in the company.”

“Wow, Jongin suddenly become rich huh.”

“I know right.”

“Oh, one more thing. Lina finally dating Junho. “

“What? You must be kidding me. She never acknowledge his feelings but she then suddenly accepted him?”

“Lina dating Junho?” Soomin ask Kai and the others.

“I guess so. Well, that’s a good news actually.” Kai smiled. Soomin smiled and nod, “Yeah, it is.”

“Kai-ah, what’s with Kim Corps.?” D.O ask.

“Oh, my father own it. He told me last month that he will announce to the world that i will be the heir of the company. I will start working after i learned all the business stuff.”

“And you didn’t tell us?” Baekhyun shocked written on his face. He look around and saw Chanyeol, along with the others not having a surprise expression on their face. It looks like they already knew and he’s the only one that left behind.

Scoffing, he look away, completely upset. “Talk to me when you realised that i’m your friend too.” He muttered then walk away. Alone.

Seeing him being like that, Kai only can gaped at him. No words can be said at the moment.

And now, all the attention are on them now.